PDA

View Full Version : Case Assortment Questions (MERGED)

Anakin
11-01-2002, 11:55 PM
i was in wal-mart today and i noticed a couple of clone pilots sitting on the shelves, how cool i thought, but i passed and will get them tomorrow before i go to work, i think i also saw padme pilot, i was wondering, what other figures can i expect in these waves? cuz i'm gonna get 2 pilots, a gunship when it comes out, and other figures, but what already do i have in this store so far? clone pilot and padme pilot what else in the wave(s)(we also have 12" dooku and super battle droid, for those of you who can't find them:))

Turbowars
11-02-2002, 02:17 PM
Well along with the Clone Pilots, Pilot Jango and Padme are the only new fig in that wave. Them comes Ephant Mon, but he's in wave 9

gsr-jedi
11-02-2002, 08:52 PM
So do Clone Pilots come in the same cases with Padme & Jango Pilots? Cause over here, stores will have like 15 Padme pilots, 4 Jango pilots, and NO Clone Pilots. I have not found one of the CP.

Beast
11-02-2002, 09:01 PM
There is like 2 or 3 Collection 1 Case Assortments that are turning up right now. The newest one is the hardest to find at the moment, and the oldest is the easiest. That's why there is an abundance of Anakin: Tatooine, Darth Maul, and Padme: Pilot's showing up right now. Just wait a bit for newer stock to turn up, and then you should be able to find some. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Dar' Argol
11-02-2002, 09:08 PM
As soon as I see them, I will post the Assortment in the "Case Assortment" section

Turbowars
11-02-2002, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by gsr-jedi
So do Clone Pilots come in the same cases with Padme & Jango Pilots? Cause over here, stores will have like 15 Padme pilots, 4 Jango pilots, and NO Clone Pilots. I have not found one of the CP. To answer your question GSR-Jedi, yes there are 3 Clone Pilots that come in the case with Jango pilot And Padme.

Anakin
11-03-2002, 12:34 AM
i went back today, no clone pilots anymore i was ****ed, but i did see pilot padme, jango, djas puhr, palpatine, qui-gon, TA anakin, jedi saber trainer, and some other new things, so i think this holiday season will be "productive"

gsr-jedi
11-03-2002, 01:44 AM
So if there are 3 Clone Pilots in a case, then people must be buying them in cartfuls (not really). I just hope it's not scalpers.

P.S., I think this makes 75 posts and I'm now a Padawan. Woohoo! My training has begun.

u156446
11-05-2002, 02:45 PM
Any chance we can get the Case Assortments forum updated? We're only current up to the first ship of Teemto/Ki-Adi. I find it useful to know this info when I stumble across a pallet of unopened cases, or while I ask a willing stocker to search in the back for me. Dar' Argol?

Turbowars
11-05-2002, 09:35 PM
Yeah!!!! Get to it bud!!!;)

Darth Detori
11-05-2002, 10:06 PM
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beast
11-05-2002, 10:10 PM
He only adds cases that his Wal-Mart actually gets in. So it's somewhat hard for him to keep current. Especially if he doesn't work when the cases come in. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

u156446
11-06-2002, 09:30 AM
Is there no one else that can contribute? Before starting this thread, I did some searches and some of the information is splintered among multiple forums and posts, so I know others out there have opened cases.

How about anyone post case assortments you've seen here, then the info can make it into the actual Case Assortment thread once people can confirm it.

Dar' Argol
11-06-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by u156446
Is there no one else that can contribute? Before starting this thread, I did some searches and some of the information is splintered among multiple forums and posts, so I know others out there have opened cases.

How about anyone post case assortments you've seen here, then the info can make it into the actual Case Assortment thread once people can confirm it.

The problem with that is soem ppl will only get partial info. That and I trusted someone with getting me some info once and it turned out wrong. So, unless I see the case myself, I don't post it. Trust me, you get better info that way. I'll have something up soon. The problem is that we got so wiped by the Hasbro return, that all of the cases coming in so far have gone up on the pegs. But we should have some more cases coming in soon, so please be patient.

Dar' Argol
11-07-2002, 04:33 PM
Was able to get my hands on a new case today, so I updated the Case Assortments here: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8703

Enjoy:D