PDA

View Full Version : I'm outta here, too.

Emperor Howdy
11-02-2002, 01:30 AM
That's it! I can't take it anymore! This place has gone to the birds! I'm leaving! Just thought I'd let you know! This is it! No, for real now! I'm like seconds away! Seriously! Goodbye all! It's been fun, but it must end!.....now! Like "NOW" now! In 5....4....3....2.....1.....

1/2.....1/4.............1/8........................1/16.................1/32.........ok! Here it goes!!! :eek:

Emperor Howdy
11-02-2002, 01:34 AM
*Echem*.......look, I'm not technically here, ok? Like I said before.....this is it.......and I'm NOT looking for attention, ok? Anybody?......Hello?.........oh.....sorry........w hat I meant was: you guys can all stuff it. Now I'm mad. Mad at SirSteve's.....mad at moderators.....mad a Caesar.......you name it. I'm really going this time. :mad:

Beast
11-02-2002, 01:34 AM
I don't buy it for a second. Only people that don't intend to leave, actually post goodbye threads. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Emperor Howdy
11-02-2002, 01:35 AM
REALLY going, I said!

Anyone?

HERE I GO!!! :frus:

errrr.....hey. Heh-heh......:stupid:

wow. :stupid:

What have I done? :stupid:

Emperor Howdy
11-02-2002, 01:38 AM
Ok, now I'm REALLY mad at Jar Jar! :mad:

Can't you just feel the madness?

I mean I'm red hot! Like a........um........red hot?

Heh-heh.......heh.................oh boy. :stupid:

Beast
11-02-2002, 01:45 AM
Aww, come on don't be mad. We all love like enjoy....errrr tolerate you being here. Please don't leave. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
11-02-2002, 01:46 AM
Now what did I do? :cry:

2-1B
11-02-2002, 01:55 AM
Howdy,
amidst your blaming of others you forgot to mention how you yourself may have had a hand in things going sour . . . :crazed:

:D

Emperor Howdy
11-02-2002, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Please don't leave. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I'm sorry, Jar Jar.....I must go. I've made up my mind.

Unless, of course...........you can tell me.......

who is the coolest guy you know?

Emperor Howdy
11-02-2002, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Caesar
Howdy,
amidst your blaming of others you forgot to mention how you yourself may have had a hand in things going sour . . . :crazed:

Wh.....wh........WHAT!?!!? See what I mean!?!? It's these brutal, thoughtless, vile attacks that have gotten out of hand here!

Now you can ALL plainly see...in clear print.....what Caesar just said about my mother. This really is ridiculous. :mad:

Beast
11-02-2002, 01:59 AM
Hmmm, what to base my opinion on? I kinda consider alot of people here really cool. Cooler then me anyway. I would have to say, hmmm....George Lucas, Ahmed Best, or Christopher Lee. Sorry, you guys are all cool, just not the coolest. ;) :D

MTFBWy and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Emperor Howdy
11-02-2002, 02:03 AM
Hmmm, what to base my opinion on? I kinda consider alot of people here really cool. Cooler then me anyway. I would have to say, hmmm....George Lucas, Ahmed Best, or Christopher Lee. Sorry, you guys are all cool, just not the coolest. ;) :D

MTFBWy and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

GRRRR......WHY YOU $#%@ ^&$*@$%U#)$%%&@)%&@*&!!!!!

EGAD, this is INSANE! Now Jar Jar just attacked my deceased Grandmother! I'm reporting him!.......AND leaving! :mad:

Beast
11-02-2002, 02:10 AM
What!! Damn, all I did was say that she was hot. It's not like I'm into necrophelia or somthing. *Quickly hides the pictures and smiles innocently* :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Boba Rhett
11-02-2002, 02:31 AM
Good gah... If you're really going to leave, just leave already and spare us the bleating. I'm not going to participate in this pitty party that is painfully obvious you want thrown. :sur:

...I'm so confused...

2-1B
11-02-2002, 02:36 AM
Rhett, maybe your Yoda avatar can loan Howdy a bit of whatever he's smokin' ? :confused:

Deoxyribonucleic
11-02-2002, 01:27 PM
you guys are crazy :crazed: in a good way and it's rather refreshing I might ad :D

2-1B
11-02-2002, 01:37 PM
Take it easy Deox,
Howdy won't be too happy with what you just said about his sister. :(

QLD
11-02-2002, 02:02 PM
Howdy.....please don't go....things will get better.....we will miss you......

actually.....

nevermind......

get out, and don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

Nexu
11-02-2002, 02:21 PM
I don't buy it for a second. Only people that don't intend to leave, actually post goodbye threads. :)

:)
That's not true.
:rolleyes:
Those of you who actually read my post would understand why I'm here. :rolleyes:

Exhaust Port
11-02-2002, 02:40 PM
Read what? Who said that?

Patient Zero
11-02-2002, 02:48 PM
Someone please shoot me!

2-1B
11-02-2002, 03:02 PM
What good would it do to shoot a ghost? :confused:

Deoxyribonucleic
11-02-2002, 03:57 PM
Take it easy Deox,
Howdy won't be too happy with what you just said about his sister. :(

Oh, actually I was talking about YOUR sister! :evil:

;)

Beast
11-02-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Nexu
:) That's not true. :rolleyes:
Those of you who actually read my post would understand why I'm here. :rolleyes:
I read your post, and it is true. Your still here after all. ;) Anyone that actually intends to leave, just leaves. No heartfelt goodbye threads. No pity parties. They just fade away, without a trace. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Nexu
11-02-2002, 04:28 PM
I guess you missed the part where I said I was hanging around until the new features are revealed. All I was doing is letting people know that I am leaving. I guess I won't do so next time. ;) :p

Old Fossil
11-02-2002, 04:56 PM
(Just want to post-pad here before this thread is closed...)

QLD
11-02-2002, 05:32 PM
How can you leave, yet hang around???

Exhaust Port
11-02-2002, 05:33 PM
Gawd, who cares if you or anyone else leaves? Just go, save the retirement speech for work and stop looking for simpathy from the other people here. I say anyone who announces a retirement is banned and has their IP blocked. That would end this stuff.

Dryanta
11-02-2002, 05:41 PM
Here's something different.
I'm back!!
And Howdy, I know your mother and if the shoe fits ;)

sith_killer_99
11-02-2002, 06:12 PM
Screwballs!

You're all a bunch of screwballs I say, and I'll have nothing to do with such silly nonsense!

Imagine, posting in a thread such as this! If I had moderator abilities in here I would close this thread now.:mad:

JK:crazed:

LOL

Nexu
11-02-2002, 07:04 PM
Heh, nice one sith killer.
***bangs head on keyboard***
What's not to understand?

I AM GOING TO LEAVE SSG AFTER THE NEW FEATURES ARE RELEASED. I POSTED THAT THREAD TO LET EVERYONE KNOW.

Jargo
11-02-2002, 07:09 PM
Right that's it! I've had enough of this lack of humor and I'm staying put! No, don't try to talk me out of it, there's nothing anyone can do or say I'm sitting tight. No, don't look all winsome and pull that cutesy face at me because it just won't wash with me. I'm staying you hear me? Staying right here until everyone notices that I'm staying and not going and I'm... here, just........

Oh stuff it......

2-1B
11-02-2002, 07:14 PM
Jargo, please don't leave.

Nexu, what if the new features block you from leaving? :confused:

Nexu
11-02-2002, 07:19 PM
Then I'll stay. Hehe, what else would I do? :p

2-1B
11-02-2002, 07:29 PM
Exactly - if you're trapped here you may as well play in the sandbox with us. :D

I think this all could have been averted if you'd have titled your thread "I will be outta here." :D

If you do end up trapped her for all eternity due to the forums upgrade, then you could start a new thread "I would be outta here BUT . . . " :p

Deox, I can't believe you said that about Nexu's sister. :mad:

Nexu
11-02-2002, 07:33 PM
Heheh, true.
Yeah Deox, leave my dog alone. :eek:

Dar' Argol
11-02-2002, 07:39 PM
I'm Going, I'm staying, I'm Going, I'm staying, I'm Going, I'm staying, I'm Going, I'm staying, I'm Going, I'm staying, I'm Going, I'm staying, I'm Going, I'm staying, I'm Going, I'm staying, I'm Going, I'm staying . . . . . . . . . . . . . . SHEESH! Make up your mind!!!!!!

Nexu
11-02-2002, 07:44 PM
I have had my mind made up. :confused:

2-1B
11-02-2002, 07:48 PM
Apparently SOMEONE (cough Dar cough) made up his mind . . .
that this belongs in Misc Other. :mad:

What gives? We were having a serious discussion! :mad:

:D :D :D :D :D

Nexu
11-02-2002, 07:50 PM
Heheh, what's the difference between Other and GD? If it has "Cell Block" material in it, then it goes to Other? :D

Beast
11-02-2002, 07:53 PM
Actually, Howdy started it in Misc Other, if I recall correctly. Probably so no one could close it, unless it was JT or Steve. Sneaky little monkey. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

sith_killer_99
11-02-2002, 08:01 PM
Emperor Jargo, you want a cutesy face?

You can't handle the cutesy face!

take that:

Deoxyribonucleic
11-02-2002, 08:22 PM

Deox, I can't believe you said that about Nexu's sister. :mad:

AND THIS

Originally posted by Nexu

Yeah Deox, leave my dog alone. :eek:

THAT'S IT, I'M LEAVING!:frus:

teehee

Beast
11-02-2002, 08:29 PM
No, I'm leaving. So there by announcing it, means I can never leave this place. Since only people that don't plan to leave, actually announce it. I'll be here forever, you can never get rid of me. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Old Fossil
11-02-2002, 08:51 PM
Duck season!

Rogue II
11-02-2002, 08:58 PM
WABBIT SEASON!!!

Nexu
11-02-2002, 09:03 PM
I'm staying put. :frus:

;)

Old Fossil
11-02-2002, 09:27 PM
DUCK SEASON!!!

darthvyn
11-02-2002, 09:56 PM
who's outta here?

who wears short shorts?

why ask why?

do you have any spare change?

what if you did?

who is gonna clean this up?

are you mad?

don't you know who i am?

do the voices tell you to do bad things too?

do you like it like that?

are you an angel?

huh?

:confused:

Emperor Howdy
11-02-2002, 11:07 PM
OH.....MY......GOD........you people are simply VILE! So far you have attacked my mother, my deceased granny, my sister, my priest, AND O.J. Simpson. I reported all of you to Steve, and he called my dad an alternative lifestyler......so obviously he's in on it too. So, my new decision is that ALL of you GO, and I will STAY. This will be MY house on the hill, and I will be the crazy old guy who all the kids gossip about. Be warned....I will not hestitate to fire rock salt in all of your buttocks. I demand you respect my wishes and log off immediately! :mad:

Emperor Howdy
11-02-2002, 11:09 PM
Hmmmmm..............................duck season..................
..........hmmmmm

Nexu
11-03-2002, 05:19 AM
OK, I am REALLY leaving now. :mad: You couldn't do anything to keep me here. GOOD BYE.

;)

Rogue II
11-03-2002, 05:57 AM
darthvyn, you forgot

Where's the beef?

Who wrote the book of love?

who shot J.R.?

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?

Who attacked OJ Simpson?!?! He was one of my childhood heros and made me laugh in the Naked Gun series. Leave the man alone.

Did Emporer Howdy say he would be the fool on the hill?

...and by the way....
WABBIT SEASON!!!

Jargo
11-03-2002, 07:23 AM
SK-99 you didn't ought to have done that. Don't make me angry mister, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.....

*....RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!!!......*

HULK SMASH CUTE. RAAAAAAAAAR!!

Exhaust Port
11-03-2002, 07:23 AM
Wabbit Season

Rogue II
11-03-2002, 08:21 AM
Duck Season! FIRE!!!

Old Fossil
11-03-2002, 08:43 AM
Scwewy wabbit...

sith_killer_99
11-03-2002, 11:48 AM
Trix are for kids.

Jargo
11-03-2002, 03:48 PM
Um, is that - legal....? :stupid:

darthvyn
11-03-2002, 03:53 PM
i will make it legal...

Jargo
11-03-2002, 04:13 PM
very well your lordship, I'll take my stunted slime sidekick and - get my coat....... :(

The Overlord Returns
11-03-2002, 05:14 PM
what the #@!$%#&&@$ is going on here???????????

I'm going no place until I get to the bottom of this....

JediTricks
11-03-2002, 06:26 PM
I'm leaving... my pants! And the great thing about pants is that you can wear a 2nd pair under the first, so even though I left my pants, I'm still wearing pants.

woo!

Wasn't it nice of Steve to move this thread to OTHER for us?

sith_killer_99
11-03-2002, 07:08 PM
It was.:D

2-1B
11-03-2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by JediTricks
Wasn't it nice of Steve to move this thread to OTHER for us?

JJB - told you so! ;)

JT - does your dual-pant theory include underpants? Because that would make a third pair. :D

Old Fossil
11-03-2002, 08:46 PM
So THAT'S what it was. I thought it was just another small blip in the space-time continuum.

JediTricks
11-03-2002, 08:51 PM
Caesar, that's your call when you're talking about your own pants. I have no solid answer for you on the issue.

woo.

Jargo
11-04-2002, 06:10 AM
What's the deal with nasal hair huh? I wanna know why. That's all just why. :stupid:

Old Fossil
11-04-2002, 07:07 AM
There is no 'why,' Jargo. With a name like Flucker's, it has to be good.

Deoxyribonucleic
11-04-2002, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
What's the deal with nasal hair huh? I wanna know why. That's all just why. :stupid:

good for trapping bugars and when you go out with friends, you can show your bugars off as they get caught up in your nasal hair :crazed:

Rogue II
11-04-2002, 12:37 PM
I saw a funny sketch on Kids in the Hall about nose hair, but that's not important right now.

Jargo
11-04-2002, 12:39 PM
I thought i had a humnongous buger/booger hanging there today and when i finally got a mirror I saw with horror the monster of all nasal hairs. Clearly a good solid milimeter thick and white as the ghost of caspar. Sticking out my nostril like a tendril from Audrey II. Every breath i took this hair would waft and wave. So I grabbed the smalest pair of scissors and started trying to trim that sucker down but try as I might i just couldn't get a grip, kept wriggling and twisting and shifting out the way. So i got the battery operated nasal hair strimmer from the bathroom and started to dig in deeper but to no avail, then i tried tweezers and modellers pliers, and then i thougt maybe i could burn the b**tard out with a smoldering incense stick..............

Eventualy i managed to trim a significant enough amount away for it not to bother me, but it'll be back oh yessireebob - the return of the nasal hair, bigger, longer and badderer!!! :eek:

The Overlord Returns
11-04-2002, 12:42 PM
Dude.....just pull the b@$tard.....

Patient Zero
11-04-2002, 12:47 PM
That's it, I'm leaving...right after my date with Oola. Well, what's left of her! If you can get past the stank of rancor droppings and the acid eaten gouges in her flesh, then she is really quite cute.

What you don't believe me!?! I sent pictures to billfremore but he lost them. Honest!

Deoxyribonucleic
11-04-2002, 01:42 PM

Eventualy i managed to trim a significant enough amount away for it not to bother me, but it'll be back oh yessireebob - the return of the nasal hair, bigger, longer and badderer!!! :eek:

Ya' know Jargo, two are going to grow back in its place now!:eek:

Jargo
11-04-2002, 02:11 PM
Pubic nasal hair? EEEEEEEUW!!!! gross... :(

Rogue II
11-04-2002, 02:49 PM
Actually, Oola was kinda hot, well, before the Rancor had his way with her. She was sporting that black semi-see through jumpsuit. And boy could she dance....ahem...

I wonder if nose hair is the same stuff that grows between your eyebrows, giving that UNIBROW look. Thin about it, both the nose hair and the unibrow hair are the same length, and neither are fashionable or wanted. And dag nabbit, they keep coming back no matter how many times you get rid if them....shaving and plucking don't work. Maybe we should just let them grow...give them cool names like "nose goatee" and "eyebrow 'stache". Were's Luke Perry when you need him?

Jargo
11-04-2002, 03:21 PM
See, i have a weird feeling I'm prematurely ageing. I have the greay hairs at my temple, nasal and ear hairs growing at an alarming rate. Crows feet wrinkles round my eyes, My belly just suddenly grew all fat and round and hangs over the top of my trews. I have man boobies. My eyebrows have got these white hairs twice as thick as normal ones growing out and going all bushy. My hairline is receding, I keep getting a hankering to buy greay clothing and wear jammies and slippers all day. I've developed an intolerance for children and loud noises. I stopped sleeping at night and moan all day about how my back hurts and my knees are feeling tha damp coming which means winters on the way. Pop music is like a mystery to me and I'd much rather listen to some ambient whale farts instead or soothing panpipes from Greenland or something. I have a yen to change the decor of my house from screaming orange to quiet magnolia. Fish has started to appeal as a dietry necessity. I find myself wanting to pee all the time and never listening to anything anyone says. Staring vacantly at nothing is a pleasing afternoons entertainment.
In short i an old before my time and it's still advancing as we speak. I fully expect all my teeth to fall out by the weekend and a complete loss of continence by monday of next week. By christmas i will be writing my will and planning what kind of casket i want and which lovely soothing psalms are to be read at the memorial service. Then by new Year just before i finally snuff it I'll go totally gaga and wil my entire star wars collection to Toymom in Milwauke...... senility will be the death of me I feel sure.

Old Fossil
11-04-2002, 06:12 PM
Well I think that just about does it for this thread...

Jargo
11-04-2002, 07:09 PM
But why? :confused:

2-1B
11-04-2002, 07:23 PM
I find myself wanting to pee all the time and never listening to anything anyone says.

^
This concerns me. :D

(The "never listening" part, not the frequent urinating part)

Exhaust Port
11-04-2002, 10:20 PM
I'm glad to see that this thread has moved on from the initial subject to more important things.

No, seriously, I'm glad we moved on.

Dar' Argol
11-04-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by sith_killer_99
Emperor Jargo, you want a cutesy face?

You can't handle the cutesy face!

take that:

I give to you sith_killer_99,

THE UBER CUTESY FACE!!!!

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
11-07-2002, 09:23 PM
(see's that he joins the conversation rather late in the game)

I like the Wizard of Oz.

darthvyn
11-07-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Dar' Argol

I give to you sith_killer_99,

THE UBER CUTESY FACE!!!!

i think it's the mittens that do it, actually...

THINK OF THE MITTENS!!!

Deoxyribonucleic
05-04-2008, 11:31 PM
I saw a funny sketch on Kids in the Hall about nose hair, but that's not important right now.

No pal, YOU'RE not important right now!

DarthQuack
05-05-2008, 09:34 AM
That's it! I can't take it anymore! This place has gone to the birds! I'm leaving! Just thought I'd let you know! This is it! No, for real now! I'm like seconds away! Seriously! Goodbye all! It's been fun, but it must end!.....now! Like "NOW" now! In 5....4....3....2.....1.....

1/2.....1/4.............1/8........................1/16.................1/32.........ok! Here it goes!!! :eek:

Yea, not so tough now that you're banned huh???

JEDIpartner
05-06-2008, 01:34 PM

It's like Cher and all those other people who have "Farewell" Tours and just never go away!!!

Deoxyribonucleic
05-06-2008, 01:59 PM
It's like Cher and all those other people who have "Farewell" Tours and just never go away!!!

But I LOVE Cher, I don't want her to go away! :love:

Barbara Streisand on the other hand is a real douchebag and if I never saw her again, that would be fine as frogs hair for me! :yes:

Kidhuman
05-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Yea, not so tough now that you're banned huh???

Dont make me unban Howdy

JEDIpartner
05-07-2008, 11:20 AM
But I LOVE Cher, I don't want her to go away! :love:

Well, I don't think she will. Even she admits that it's unlikely she'll even decompose at this stage of the game. *remembers Jack's impersonation of Cher TO Cher on Will & Grace* :lipsrsealed: