PDA

View Full Version : "Dance with me, you toad".....

Emperor Howdy
11-02-2002, 01:47 AM
Jango......it's Ghost Story. It's when all the guys go to the chick's place right before they kill her. She's flirting with all of them, and says that to one of the guys. I've always loved that movie.....I've seen it a thousand times. Cool spooky special effects for the time. Plus, I always had a weird thing for the girl.......:)

AFTER SHE WAS DEAD!!! :eek: :eek: *Thoodle-oo! Thoodle-oo! Thoodle-oo! Thoodle-oo!!*

Emperor Howdy
11-02-2002, 01:52 AM
Hmmmm......now I'm thinking she said it when she visited the boyfriend as a ghost....or skeleton? :confused: .......hmm.......well, I DO know it was that movie! :rolleyes:

LTBasker
11-02-2002, 02:30 AM
Fuhreaky.

Boba Rhett
11-02-2002, 02:48 AM
I have no clue what any of this means. :confused:

Exhaust Port
11-02-2002, 08:36 AM
Glad to see that I'm not the only one.

Dar' Argol
11-04-2002, 11:36 PM
Howdy, I think is time to get back on your medicine. I really think is the best thing to do

motions to everyone to surround Howdy

Trust me Howdy, you'll feel much better . . . . . .

gives the signal to jump him

JangoFart
11-07-2002, 10:48 AM
Howdy:

You were right the first time. It's when they are all drunk at her place and fussing with each other about who gets to dance with her and, hereby, cop a feel. She tells that to the one who is whining the most. :)

And, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who had something for that chick. She was hot, even if her body was cold. LOL

Also, did you know that she played the Borg Queen in First Contact? I bet you knew there was some reason you were all "Beam me up, Borgie" with her......

Also, sorry for not checking the forum for a right answer sooner. I didn't think anyone would get it. You and one other are the only two who nailed it. Very good job, because that was a hard one :)

J