PDA

View Full Version : Fate of Jar Jar

Master ToNone
11-02-2002, 09:47 PM
:crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

I suspect Jar Jar will go with Padme and the twins to Alderan. Then when we see E4 and Leia watches the Death Star blow Alderan to bits, the scene itself won't change, but its meaning will. Without seeing JJ die, it will be his end. Even Obi-Wan feels this.

You know this to be true...:eek: :evil: :sur:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :crazed:

tagmac
11-03-2002, 06:07 PM
I hope not........sticking Jar-Jar into the OT would be a desecration!

Jedi Clint
11-03-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Master ToNone
:crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

I suspect Jar Jar will go with Padme and the twins to Alderan. Then when we see E4 and Leia watches the Death Star blow Alderan to bits, the scene itself won't change, but its meaning will. Without seeing JJ die, it will be his end. Even Obi-Wan feels this.

You know this to be true...:eek: :evil: :sur:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :crazed:

I think it is possible that you are correct :) Accept I don't think Luke ever goes to Alderaan.

Nexu
11-03-2002, 07:25 PM
Except. ;)
That would be semi-cool. Execpt for the fact that Jar-Jar is involved. ;)

2-1B
11-03-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Nexu
Execpt

Except :D

Jedi Clint
11-03-2002, 07:49 PM
Accept? Ah Accept! Oh wait EXcept. Gotcha :D

Nexu
11-03-2002, 08:29 PM
Hahah, wow, that's pretty bad.

2-1B
11-03-2002, 10:10 PM
My mistake. He's an old friend of mine. :crazed:

scruffziller
11-04-2002, 01:58 AM
A very cool point.

Yoda-Wan
11-05-2002, 09:27 PM
That's the most logical death of Jar Jar scenario I've heard. I can see maybe how Lucas has already began to allude to that by having Jar Jar hanging out with Bail Organa and Padme all the time.

Jedi Master Silas
11-06-2002, 02:18 AM
We need a freakin' spell check button in here. LOL

Gungan Warrior
01-07-2003, 03:07 PM
Do you think Jar Jar Binks will die in EP3? If you have any info. please leave the evdience.

Gungan Warrior
01-07-2003, 03:08 PM
"Jar Jar Binks Fate"

My FAULT :D

Pendo
01-07-2003, 03:32 PM
I think JJB will die in Episode III, but as he was made for the children it will be difficult for GWL to kill him off without upsetting too many kids.

I would like to see him live past Ep3, and see him among the Imperial Officers in the Death Star's meeting room in Episode IV. We can then persume he was killed along with the Death Star, and George won't have to tackle his death without upsetting any chldren :).

PENDO!

P.S. This should be in one of the Episode III sections.

187-Maul
01-07-2003, 03:33 PM
there is a Episode 3 spoiler section, maybe you should ask there
as for me, I'm staying spoiler-free for E3 so I don't know anyhting what will happen do him, I just hope his role won't be as big as in in E1 (as big as in E2 would be fine)

Chiesa
01-09-2003, 03:48 PM
Just kill him or leave him out of EPIII :) No one who care or notice! :D:D:D:D

El Chuxter
02-05-2003, 02:35 PM
I've always thought Jar Jar will either survive E3 and be the big hero, or he will be killed by Anakin as a "there's no turning back now" moment.

As in Padm&eacute, Obi-Wan, Jar Jar, and possibly Bail confront Anakin to turn him back. It seems to be working, but then Jar Jar says something stupid and Anakin cuts him down. Obi-Wan ignites his saber and attacks Anakin, leading to the big ol' final duel.

Gungan Warrior
02-05-2003, 05:31 PM
I hope JJ SURVIVES E3

Gungan Warrior
02-05-2003, 05:34 PM
You know what........ I'm going to talk to Lucas personally and find out what will happen to Mr. Binks.

12inch Lando
03-02-2003, 04:52 AM
What are you going to do, take a ride on his casting couch? You could try bribing him. A years supply of flannel... everything, 100 pounds of bacon... and a diet FRESCA.

TheDarthVader
03-04-2003, 04:53 PM
You're gonna talk to him personally?? Then also ask him if Mace is evil or good please!!!

Gungan Warrior
07-27-2003, 11:18 PM
Jar Jar isn'y going to die. He will return to Naboo to live out his years.

joe-da
07-28-2003, 02:27 PM
Sidious tells Anakin: "If you will not turn to the Dark Side, then perhaps Jar Jar will..."

Anakin: "No!!!!"

And in a fit of rage he strikes at Sidious, slicing him in 2 only to find himself tricked by Sith mind tricks - it was Jar Jar himself that Anakin killed.

Overcome by killing his childhood buddy, Anakin changes his name and adopts the lifestyle of the Sith.

Or not...

jawaboy
07-28-2003, 08:44 PM
JarJar might sacrifice his life to save Padme and the twins. (I'm thinking he'll stick his tongue into a wall socket, causing a massive power surge that will prevent a blast door from opening, thus giving Spudme and tweens just enough time to jettison her Barbie racer). It's a good way to get rid of him and make him a little bit more valuable to the storyline.

Jargo
07-29-2003, 09:30 AM
Jar Jar wil die on a landing platform and slip on some hawkbat guavo and fall off the edge of the platform to his death many hundreds of feet below. His gungan death splash will feed the poor of the lower levels for a week.

Darth Spectre
07-29-2003, 10:48 AM
I suspect Jar Jar will die in Episode III, and it will be directly or indirectly at the hands of Anakin.

Gungan Warrior
07-29-2003, 01:46 PM
there is a Episode 3 spoiler section, maybe you should ask there
as for me, I'm staying spoiler-free for E3 so I don't know anyhting what will happen do him, I just hope his role won't be as big as in in E1 (as big as in E2 would be fine)

HOPEFULLY HIS ROLE WILL CONSIST OF A BIG, NOT BIG BUT A HUGE PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gungan Warrior
07-29-2003, 01:47 PM
Jar Jar wil die on a landing platform and slip on some hawkbat guavo and fall off the edge of the platform to his death many hundreds of feet below. His gungan death splash will feed the poor of the lower levels for a week.

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK SO MUCH EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gungan Warrior
07-29-2003, 01:49 PM
JarJar might sacrifice his life to save Padme and the twins. (I'm thinking he'll stick his tongue into a wall socket, causing a massive power surge that will prevent a blast door from opening, thus giving Spudme and tweens just enough time to jettison her Barbie racer). It's a good way to get rid of him and make him a little bit more valuable to the storyline.

You Speak evil you treachous (spelled wrong) FIEND!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Spectre
07-29-2003, 01:51 PM
You Speak evil you treachous (spelled wrong) FIEND!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoken like a true Jar Jar lover...LOL

gtrain29
07-29-2003, 01:51 PM
With any luck he will have gotten sick and died before E3 so that ridiculous cartoon character won't ruin the movie as he did E1.

Chiesa, I will care and notice if he isn't in it. In fact, I will probably jump for joy!

I just wish I could find a way to delete him from the PT because he makes me dislike the prequels the more I watch them. I think I would have enjoyed it more with a more realistic character like Bugs Bunny or Woody Woodpecker.

Jargo
07-29-2003, 02:41 PM
HOW DARE YOU SPEAK SO MUCH EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I dare so easily. But why is it evil? JJB is a clumsy character and death due to his clumsiness would be most fitting. There was news today of bail organa exchanging gunfire with unseen foes on a landing stage. If JJB took the 'bullet' for Organa that would give him a lesser death but perhaps redeem him. Either way JJB must die. The will of the majority dictates thusly. :evil:

SuperBattleDroid88
07-29-2003, 06:32 PM
Jar Jar and the Gungans will start an army in the clone wars and be killed by the Droid army!

Gungan Warrior
07-30-2003, 11:46 AM
The Gungans learn thier lesson in Episode 1. If they ever meet up with the droids they will be the ones SLAUGHTERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Gungan companions are alot sophiscated and READY for any old BUCKET of BOLTS! :Pirate: