11-03-2002, 07:17 PM
Email me with your haves. Thanks!

bount3hntr@hotmail.com

mrhat
11-03-2002, 07:53 PM
Why would they trade if they are free?

bount3hntr
11-03-2002, 08:03 PM
Well, they're "free" with a $20 purchase at TRU, but only if you get to a store that has them- Many didn't have any to distribute today.

And, Amazon.com had them for $9.99 each, but have since sold out of them-

So, free, $9.99, or whatever, they're already becoming hard to come by. I was lucky enough to get 2.

Take care-

Jedi_Bates
11-03-2002, 10:05 PM
Well said bount3hntr, well said

I got mine today and boy was i lucky b/c they only had 3 more left. I would have gotten another but at my TRU they limited them to 1 per person.

Jedi_Bates
11-03-2002, 10:07 PM
Oh yeah, one other thing...
Wasnt the Toy Fair Vader Free also for attending the Toy Fair?? Take a look at that on eBay. I know they gave it away for free but man 100 to 175 bucks is sure a long way from free.

Beast
11-03-2002, 10:18 PM
Toy Fair Vader is a whole nother kettle of fish. Alot less of those were made then the Silver R2-D2's. They also were only available at 2 places. Once at Toy Fair, and for a very short time from the Fan Club. The Silver R2-D2 will never be worth anywhere near what the Silver Vader is. It's just simple numbers. :)

Toy Fair Vader (Estimated U.S.A. production numbers) 5,000+
Silver R2-D2 (Total of First Shipments to TRU Warehouses) 59,296+

http://209.197.117.27/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=ssnews2.setup&category=starwars&topic=31&show_article=558

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jedi_Bates
11-04-2002, 03:26 PM
Man, that bit of information probably just shot bount3hntr's trade offer in the @$$. If you wanted to inform me maybe you should send me a PM next time. Afterall, the only reason i posted here was to point out that just b/c something is given away for "free" does not mean its worthless.

Just a thought...

Deoxyribonucleic
11-04-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Jedi_Bates
Man, that bit of information probably just shot bount3hntr's trade offer in the @$$. If you wanted to inform me maybe you should send me a PM next time. Afterall, the only reason i posted here was to point out that just b/c something is given away for "free" does not mean its worthless.

Just a thought...

most everyone on these boards knows that they made many more R2's than Vader's so it won't hurt him/her any. If someone needs it, which I'm sure there's someone out there who does, he/she will certainly be able to trade for it! :)