PDA

View Full Version : Iron Fist

James Boba Fettfield
11-04-2002, 10:21 AM
I have a serious question about this movie. I like Ray Park and Marvel heroes, but is anyone actually excited about the Iron Fist movie? I mean, Iron Fist is not actually at the top of the ladder for comic heroes. Then again, Blade wasn't the most hyped character in comics either before his 1998 film debut. Maybe I am wrong, I hope I am, and this movie will totally shatter everything I expect it to be. Any thoughts?

Eternal Padawan
11-04-2002, 04:11 PM
This project reeks of Straight To Video-ocity. When I hear of an Iron Fist movie in the vein of other "hit" Marvel heroes on celluloid, I don't think Spidey, and Daredevil, the Hulk, and the X-Men. I think of Captain America, The Punisher, and the mythical Fantastic Four crapfest.

El Chuxter
11-04-2002, 04:40 PM
Not to mention they're breaking the cardinal rule of "one comic book superhero (or villain) per actor." I'll see Iron Fist and keep expecting him to whomp on Luke Cage with a big ol' tongue or something. :D

James Boba Fettfield
11-04-2002, 04:52 PM
I heard that the FF movie was not so bad considering its budget. Then there is the fact that Roger Corman directed it.....

QLD
11-05-2002, 01:32 AM
The important question is....will power man be in it?

James Boba Fettfield
11-05-2002, 07:57 AM
I don't believe we'll be seeing him. It's supposed to be focused on Iron Fist wanting revenge against Ward Meachum. Things could change, though.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
11-05-2002, 09:27 AM
"Corman: The Barbarian!"
"Corman: The Employer!"

God bless MST3K :D