PDA

View Full Version : Fantasic Four (Not the Corman Version)

James Boba Fettfield
11-05-2002, 08:53 AM
Look what I see at mtv.com.....

'Fantastic Four' Screenwriter Spills Super Secrets

How's this sound as an opening sequence? Adoring groupies cram New York's Fifth Avenue, hoping to catch a glimpse of the Invisible Woman and Mr. Fantastic, played by Charlize Theron and "Angel"'s Alexis Denisof. The Thing, voiced by John C. Reilly, rips the top off an armored car and yanks out two would-be robbers. Paul Walker shouts, "flame on!" as his Johnny Storm character ignites into the Human Torch, saving a female fan from another thief's rocket launcher.

Two hours later, just before the credits role on "The Fantastic Four," New York's favorite superheroes buzz away in their Fantastic Car, with Johnny dropping 8x10 photos to fans in a scene shamelessly lifted from the Beatles' "A Hard Day's Night."

That's what audiences will see if all goes according to plan for "Fantastic Four" screenwriter Doug Petrie, who together with director Peyton Reed ("Bring It On") is bringing one of Marvel Comics' most beloved properties to the big screen.

"The big debate between everybody was giant monster or no giant monster," Petrie said of the flick's proposed opening scene. "I wanted the poster for the movie to be the cover for the first issue, where basically you do a live-action version of a giant monster ripping through Fifth Avenue and Fantastic Four kicking its ***. For budget reasons, it went to something else, but it's still a giant opening scene. It's 'A Hard Days Night.' It's everybody going to watch the Beatles.

"The big reason I got hired was that the scripts that were done before, by pretty big-name guys, were origin stories," explained Petrie, whose credits include several episodes of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer."

"[The other scripts] were very big on 'these are astronauts that go to space' for the first, like, half-hour," he said. "It was something like 'Armageddon.' I just kept saying it's got to be like 'A Hard Day's Night.' "

In the established Marvel Comics mythos, the Fantastic Four — Dr. Reed Richards (Mr. Fantastic), wife Susan Storm (the Invisible Woman), her brother Johnny Storm (the Human Torch) and Benjamin Grimm (the Thing) — gained superpowers after an experimental rocketship ride bombarded them with radiation. Together as the Fantastic Four, they live together in the Baxter Building and battle supervillains like the Mole Man and their arch-nemesis, the metal-masked Dr. Victor Von Doom.

Casting hasn't begun on "The Fantastic Four," and Petrie of course is no casting director, but in addition to his hopes of grabbing Reilly, Denisof, Theron and Walker, he'd love to see Jude Law as Dr. Doom.

"We had a huge, huge series of discussions on the look of Dr. Doom," Petrie said. "We really had to focus on the Fantastic Four, and Victor's origin had to be tied into their origin. We played him as the Pete Best of the Fantastic Four. He gets screwed out of the superpowers, so he made himself who he is. ... The Marvel guys were very high on showing the actor's face. ... I hope I'm not spilling too many secrets. But I got caught up with how to show his face but keep the scariness of a guy in a mask.

"I wanted the big reveal to be [that] the mask is a high-tech thing that can separate and retract off his face when he wants it to," he continued. "You see that he's unbelievably handsome. ... But it doesn't end there. When he's handsome, he's lying. When his real character comes out, his face starts to sag and melt and scarify in this horrible way. And what you learn is that his face got so smashed upon his re-entry — he was one of the original astronauts — he's literally falling apart. And the mask is the only thing keeping him together."

"The Fantastic Four" movie will mostly skip the back-story and begin in a New York where the team already exists — in a world where, unlike "X-Men," they are anything but antiheroes.

"They're the biggest celebrities in New York City," Petrie explained. "To the world outside, they are the world's coolest superheroes. [But] when they get home, they just fight with each other about everything. They order pizzas and argue about who gets the better costumes and stuff like that. It's a family comedy when they get behind closed doors."

With Mr. Fantastic's elastic ability, the Thing's rocky orange hide and the Human Torch's fiery body, budget constraints have kept a decent "Fantastic Four" movie from theaters (most fans cringe at the widely bootlegged but never officially released 1994 "Fantastic Four"). But now, thanks to the success of "Spider-Man," the big-budget "Fantastic Four" is going ahead at 20th Century Fox.

"There's a tremendous amount of pressure to get this movie made," Petrie said, "and to get it right and to cash in on the mania that obviously exists out there and the need for superhero stories."

"The Fantastic Four" is scheduled for a 2004 release.

For more Hollywood happenings, check out MTV's Movie House.

—Ryan J. Downey

Jedi_Master_Guyute
11-05-2002, 10:29 AM
Didn't they already make a FF movie back in the day? I remember hearing something about it's only available if you got the bootlegged copy of it. I wonder....

The Overlord Returns
11-05-2002, 10:46 AM
the FF movie you are talking about was made by Roger Corman. It was never released because it was so god awful. I have seen it thanks to a specialty video store here in T.O.

...and.....it's so bad it's hilarious.

James Boba Fettfield
11-05-2002, 10:52 AM
Yeah, one was made and released direct to video. I remember the trailer for it on the low budget movie called Carnosaur, and then I never heard from it again. Well, Roger Corman was responsible for this movie, though I do not believe he directed it. The trailer for it made it look alright. Kind of like a made for cable tv movie. Though, this was the early 90's when I first saw the trailer. The movie ended up having its rights repossesed, which led to it not being released. Bootlegs can be bought still, because there's a guy in Michigan who sells them to whoever wants one.

The Overlord Returns
11-05-2002, 11:30 AM
I'd recommend watching it if you can....it's good for a few larfs...

Beast
11-05-2002, 01:12 PM
On the Stan Lee: Mutants, Monsters, and Marvels DVD, Stan Lee talks about the crappy Fantastic Four movie. It was never made to see the light of day. The rights for the film franchise was about to expire, and they could only keep them if they made a film. So they made that low budget film, with the intentions of never releasing it. Sadly the actors and director didn't know this, and took it seriously. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

QLD
11-05-2002, 01:13 PM
If I wanted to watch Hard Day's Night....I would watch Hard Day's Night.....

The Overlord Returns
11-05-2002, 01:27 PM
The premise sounds interesting, and it's already getting the purist comic book fanboys' knickers in a twist.........

stil....they could really screw this up. Besides, the FF have nowhere near the kind of pop culture Icon status of a Spiderman...... I smell the makings of a possible bomb.

on a side note: this is disturbingly similar to the ongoing sub plot in X Force/ Statix........ Why not just make that movie?

James Boba Fettfield
11-05-2002, 02:01 PM
Ever see how bad Blade was in the comics? Like Iron Fist, I'll give it a chance first. Here's hoping for not another Dolph Lundgren Punisher type movie.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
11-05-2002, 06:29 PM
I dl part I of the movie and it's not really that bad. It's very low budget but it's fun to watch. Where are Joel & the Bots when we need them?!?!?! :D

Prince Xizor
11-06-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by James Boba Fettfield
Ever see how bad Blade was in the comics? Like Iron Fist, I'll give it a chance first. Here's hoping for not another Dolph Lundgren Punisher type movie.

HEY! No Bashing on the Punisher Film! That was pure American classic material. It ranks right up there with the best comedies in the world. :p

Eternal Padawan
11-07-2002, 08:06 AM
I can give these guys the benefit of the doubt, too. I rolled my eyes at Bring It On when I saw the trailer and was actually entertained when I sat down to watch it. I commend someone with the courage to try new things with something like a Comic Book film. It may bother newbies that they don't get to see the FF's origin onscreen, but I know what happened to them, so get to the super powered battles already. A boring first half hour of astronaut movie (based on events that happened in the 60's, no less! The Space Race is OVER) would put me to sleep.

I don't think Jude Law would do Doom (I'd like to see it, though) but I think the others would be up for it. I'm just tickled the FF is coming to the big screen at all. At this rate, we'll be seeing the Speedball and Quasar films by 2007!

James Boba Fettfield
05-07-2003, 04:58 PM
Just a bit of news on this up and coming film.

From joblo.com
E! Online reported back in March that "it may be back to the drawing board for the FANTASTIC FOUR screenplay. I hear execs at Fox are not in love with the current script..." I got a chance to talk to FF director Peyton Reed as he was out and about promoting his latest effort DOWN WITH LOVE and he addressed these rumors. He said that at this time there is very little movement because they don't have a script. The last version was submitted back in late-2002 and written by Doug Petrie. Petrie talked to MTV at the time and said of the script: "[The other scripts] were very big on 'these are astronauts that go to space' for the first, like, half-hour...It was something like ARMAGEDDON. I just kept saying it's got to be like A HARD DAY'S NIGHT." Perhaps Fox didn't like that angle either as director Reed confirmed they have hired former "Twin Peaks" writer Mark Frost to write the current draft. When I asked about a possible release date in 2005 or the possibility he might as his DOWN WITH LOVE star Renee Zellweger to play Invisible Woman, Reed said all those decisions were on hold until there was a script everyone was happy with.

From Coming Soon
In today's First Quarter Marvel Enterprises earnings conference call, Marvel Studios' head Avi Arad revealed that the company and 20th Century Fox are targeting November 4, 2004 for the Fantastic Four movie! Get it?... Fantastic 4 on 11/4/2004!

He also mentioned Blade III is definitely in the works, that there will be some new announcements on The Punisher this week and that scripting is currently going on for 6 more projects, including Sub-Mariner and Iron Man.

Good news, people! If you want to listen to that call you can head on over here. (http://biz.yahoo.com/cc/6/29316.html)

QLD
05-07-2003, 08:17 PM
BTW, has anyone here ever seen the Corman version?

I found a copy on Kazaa recently, and MAN OH MAN, it is TRULY an amazingly horrible experience!

Kidhuman
05-07-2003, 10:44 PM
I always wondered what the FF movie on Kazaa was. I think I will get it oveeer the weekend. I hope it is as funny as you guys say.

Beast
09-30-2003, 07:00 PM
Well, enough about the god awful Cormen version. Since the thread is titled with (Not the Corman Version) work is proceeding with the Fantastic Four Movie. But I'm not liking what I'm hearing. Johnny Storm to be more realistic has been grounded, and will only flame on his fingers/hands or at the most his arms. What's next, Reed can only stretch his limbs? Sue is only really good at hiding or being ignored by the male stars? And Ben just carries around a ton of rocks to hit people with? Lame, Lame, Lame. :rolleyes: :p

Greg's Preview Thoughts:
Sort: By Most Recent | Chronologically

9/27/03 - (9/27/03) I've received word from an anonymous but reliable source that one of the slight changes that is being made for this movie to keep it at least slightly grounded within the realm of credibility and realism applies to Johnny Storm, the Human Torch. In the comics, Johnny is able to light his entire body on fire, which gives him heat-generated buoyancy and propulsion, allowing him to fly. In the movie, however, his power will be limited to just lighting his fingers on fire, making his arms a sort of "human torch" (just not his whole body). Johnny will also be able to control the flames that he generates. In a way, this change makes the Human Torch very similar to the character of Pyro from the X-Men movies (except Pyro needs a lighter to generate the flames he controls). In addition to making the character seem less unrealistically "fantastic," this will no doubt help keep the budget of the F/X budget down considerably. So, what do I think of this, as a lifelong fan of the comics? Well, yes, it's a major departure visually, but... I can sort of see the point. The comics explain it away using a concept called "unstable molecules" but I think most people who see a movie where Johnny flames up would think "why don't his clothes burn up?" or "why doesn't his hair burn away?" Those concerns would be justified, so keeping Johnny's feet on the ground, and his fireworks off his body (except his fingers) make sense. This also prevents the Human Torch from being the "flying wild card" he so often is in the comics; all four FF members are now earthbound (except for the Fantasticar, of course). Finally, if you think about it, what visually evokes the phrase "Human Torch" more: a man whose entire body is aflame (more like a "Human Bonfire"!) or a man whose fingers are aflame, giving him, in a way, a "Statue of Liberty" look in action scenes? I'm sure there will be some fans who are upset about this and will "flame out" on the message boards, but really... I think this is a clever way to solve some of the problems the production is no doubt facing.

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hp&cf=prev&id=1808403967&intl=us
MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

James Boba Fettfield
09-30-2003, 07:08 PM
Great, so Pyro's replaced Johnny. The last thing I'd be asking myself in a movie where a guy is made up of rock, another guy can stretch himself out, and a woman can turn invisible, is why doesn't Johnny's hair and clothes burn up! It is based on a comic book! These are fantasy stories! Are they going to neglect Reed's abilities to stretch, since people would be wondering how his clothes don't rip doing some of the things he does?!

Turambar
09-30-2003, 09:56 PM
UUGGGGHHH!!
This will be a bust if FF fans can't finally see J Storm FLAME ON! How pathetic. I don't want to believe it.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-30-2003, 10:07 PM
JBFF- I heard that Reed Richards ability to stretch will be changed to the ability to incredibly difficult algebra equations. I guess the studio is REALLY cutting down on the budget. :p

Eh, if they're going to change characters and whatnot, i'll just stick to the low-budget Corman movie. Sure, it's not the greatest, but at least they had the history of the characters pretty much accurate. Stupid hollywood. :D

evenflow
10-01-2003, 04:54 PM
SOunds cool. I am down for a FF movie.

Beast
10-24-2003, 05:12 PM
Well, atleast they're on the right track for Dr. Doom. Though since it's concept art, we'll probably get something nowhere near this cool. Just as long as it's not that god awful 'Power Rangers Green Goblin' armor from Spider-Man. The image appeared in the latest wizard magazine. :)

EDIT: Sorry folks, seems to be a lot of bogus info running around on the net as of late. Yes, this was from Wizard Magazine. But it's not concept art for the actual costume. What Wizard did was hire Matrix artist Steve Skroce to show off what HE felt the Fantastic Four movie should look like. He is in no way shape or form, attached to the project. Supposedly, Wizard just needed some art for it's FF movie article. Sorry again. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

mabudonicus
10-25-2003, 12:15 PM
Yep.. I can't understand it either, how someone could think "FF is great, if only it were a bit more realistic"
That's the problem with films in general, it's never "what would be AWESOME" it's "what would people like"
that doesn't work, but it's the way things get approached these days...
That tone of that blurb defending the "simplification" of the torch is just pathetic.... There are PLENTY of fantasy-free vehicles out there for the moviegoing public, why does FF have to become one of them???
Honestly, if budget is the real issue, just drop the torch and use HERBIE.. he sucked, but at least he was in the silver-age marvel style, and mebbe there will be enough of a budget for the 2nd film to make things right...

Man, that makes me mad..... NO kid is going to be on some "hulk the movie" or FF-the film forums in 25 years, and it's mostly because the subjects are treated as charts and graphs and not as characters and stories and most importantly, FUN STUFF

Geez, mebbe I'll go and write a treatment of a vampire film aimed at folks like me, who think that vampires are goofy and lame.... just gotta take away their unbelieveable powers, that "burning in sunlight" thing, the pointy teeth, and the made-up, centuries long timeline- oh, and the turning-into-bats business has got to go.. THEN it'll be a vampire film EVERYONE can enjoy...

Now I gotta watch some FF cartoons to wash this awful thread outta my mind

Beast
04-06-2004, 05:07 AM
For the love of god, no. We got the director announcement for the FF movie. But it wasn't anyone we expected. Wait for it, wait for it. The director for the FF movie will be none other then, Tim Story. Best known for directing the movie, Barbershop. And the upcoming Queen Latifah vehicle, Taxi. :eek: :dead:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Kidhuman
04-06-2004, 07:19 AM
Whoa, thats a shocker. Wasnt expecting that announcement. :beard:

Beast
04-10-2004, 03:46 AM
Well, maybe we don't have as much to worry about after all. The script is shaping up fairly well. And it's not the first time that the director was 'unknown' or had never made a movie like this before. Hopefully it turns out good. Check out the script review over at Latino Review. :)

http://www.latinoreview.com/scriptreviews/fantasticfour/script-review.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

-Durge-
04-10-2004, 05:34 AM
I;m very much looking forward to the movie.........

Kidhuman
04-10-2004, 07:11 AM
Why change Dr. Dooms name though?

-Durge-
04-10-2004, 09:08 AM
What would it be........?

evenflow
04-10-2004, 10:02 AM
I am just glad to see that Johnny will fully flame on and not just his hands.

Kidhuman
04-10-2004, 11:09 AM
What would it be........?

They changed it from Victor Von Doom to Victor Van Damme.

Beast
04-10-2004, 12:26 PM
Well, the movie verse has always made minor changes. And that's his name in the Ultimate FF comics. And the movies have always been closer to the Ultimate Comics, in most respects. They probably figured it would be a better name then having him named 'Doom' right off the bat. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

-Durge-
04-10-2004, 12:57 PM
I see...any word on the cast?

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-10-2004, 01:11 PM
Nah, i don't think any cast has been announced yet as they just confirmed the director and the script. You should be expecting cast announcements in the next few months or so. frankly, i'm not really looking forward to this movie as i've always thought that the Fantastic Four were fantastically lame. They just seemed really boring to me, tis all.

On a side note, i got a huge kick out of the Corman version of the Fantastic Four and i'm hoping to dear God this gets some sort of a DVD release in the future as even i'd pick it up out of the bargain bin for 4.99 :crazed:

El Chuxter
04-10-2004, 04:36 PM
I saw a bit of the fight scene from the Corman version at the comic shop a few weeks ago, and doubt that I've never laughed harder in my life. The way they used the same shot of Johnny throwing flame about six times was better than any cheesy Godzilla flick or episode of the 60s Batman series.

Kidhuman
04-10-2004, 04:41 PM
Never saw the Corman version, but I want to now. I will make sure I have a cathedar hooked up for the constant urination from laughing so hard. :beard:

Beast
07-15-2004, 03:04 AM
Here's a bunch of news on the cast and the plans for the movie. It sounds pretty darn good so far, and hopefully it ends up being just as good. Hopefully we'll hear news on who gets cast for ole Doc Doom soon. From EmpireOnline. :)

The rumours have been rife for weeks, but Jessica Alba has finally signed on as Sue Storm aka the Invisible Girl in The Fantastic Four, completing a line-up that includes Ioan Gruffudd, Michael Chiklis and Chris Evans (the upcoming star of Cellular, not the annoying ginger-haired TV presenter).

Alba, who got her big break in James Cameron's dark sci-fi series Dark Angel, recently starred in Honey and is currently filming a segment of Sin City, pipped the likes of Rachel McAdams (Mean Girls) and Elizabeth Banks (Spider-Man's Betty Brant) to bag the plum role of Sue Storm, sister to the Human Torch (Evans) and love interest to Mr Fantastic (Gruffudd).

FYI, Sue Storm is a wannabe actress who develops the ability to disappear after the space shuttle she is travelling on with her three companions is caught in a barrage of cosmic rays. Together, they become the Earth's premier superhero team, saving the world from the villainous intentions of metal-cased nutjob, Dr. Doom (casting for whom has not yet been announced, although Ray Liotta is rumoured).

The casting of Alba - in addition to the rest of the bright young things (and Chiklis) may raise some eyebrows over the direction in which Fox and Marvel are taking one of their biggest properties. But when we spoke to Marvel Films chief, Avi Arad, at the Spider-Man 2 premiere on Monday, he assured us that everything was moving in the right direction.

"It's funny, high adventure," he said, confirming rumours that that the Tim Story-directed movie will be primarily a comedy. "But you are going to tear up too. It's a bittersweet comedy."

But what of Dr. Doom who, as Marvel aficionados, is so evil that he might not transfer very well to a knockabout laughfest. "Dr. Doom is going to be amazing," said Arad. So he won't be comic relief, then? "No, serious. Human, and serious. It works!"

We'll trust you, Avi, we'll trust you. Filming on FF stars in Vancouver in a couple of weeks.
MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Beast
07-15-2004, 03:57 PM
More news, from ole Strecho "Mr. Fantastic" himself. :)

Mr. Fantastic Speaks!
Exclusive: Ioan Gruffudd talks Fantastic Four movie - 15 July 2004

Never say that we don't bring you the full skinny on Fox's $100 million adaptation of the Marvel comic book, Fantastic Four, which follows the adventures of four friends who become Earth's premier superhero team after they are exposed to cosmic radiation. Why, earlier this week we interviewed Marvel Films' chief, Avi Arad, about the flick, which starts shooting in Vancouver right… about… now.

And today, we spoke to Mr. Fantastic, aka Welsh actor Ioan Gruffudd, when he popped into London to talk about his latest flick, King Arthur, in which he plays gallant knight, Lancelot. King Arthur will give Gruffudd plenty of exposure, but there's no doubt that his role as elasti-scientist, Reed Richards, will be his really big break.

"I'm over the moon. I'm still pinching myself. I only found out last week. I grew up watching Superman and now to have a go at playing my own superhero… " laughed Gruffudd. " It's more realistic – apart from the fact that he can stretch his arms and his legs, that sounds ridiculous! But he's a scientist and part of that great Marvel comic tradition so it's quite overwhelming."

As of yet, Gruffudd hasn't yet seen a script (word is that a new draft has only just been completed), but he has no qualms over signing up, sight unseen, for what could be one of the biggest movies of next year. "Well, these big films – even King Arthur, where the original script was nothing like what we shot - go through so many stages. So the script sometimes becomes secondary in these things . Because of all the special effects you're sort of adapting it as it goes along."

Tonally, the movie is, according to Arad, a bittersweet comedy, something Gruffudd was keen to confirm. "There's quite a bit of comedy in this and there's that romance between Reed and Sue Storm. And there are four of us, so we're all relying on each other. I have no idea where the script is going to go, but there's certainly plenty of action and us getting a chance to use our superpowers. It's going to be interesting because there are so many fans out there of the original and what they do and I hope they try to remain true to the comic."

Indeed, it seems it shall, right down to the costumes. "Yes, it's going to be a traditional, Spandex, blue Lycra suit with black leather boots. So I'm looking forward to that," laughs Gruffudd. And will he be sporting Reed Richards' traditional graying temples? " I think the idea will be that once they're exposed to the radiation up in space that turns them into the Fantastic Four, as a result of that I'll start to have the greying hair. But I think it'll be subtler than it is in the comic books. More dignified, like George Clooney!"

Joining Gruffudd as the FF will be Jessica Alba as Sue Storm/The Invisible Girl; Michael Chiklis as rock-skinned strongman Ben Grimm/The Thing, and Chris Evans as Johnny Storm/The Human Torch. Filming starts in two weeks in Vancouver – and we'll keep you updated right through the process.
http://www.empireonline.co.uk/site/news/newsstory.asp?news_id=16011

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Beast
07-28-2004, 09:28 AM
Here's a great interview with Michael Chiklis (Ben Grimm/The Thing), Jessica Alba (Susan Storm/The Invisible Girl) and Ioan Gruffudd (Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic). :)

http://www.superherohype.com/fantasticfour/index.php?id=1794

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-23-2004, 12:00 AM
We have pics of the cast in their gets ups now. I think the Thing looks like complete crap. Hulk would destroy him. :crazed: He just looks too small.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/fantasticfournews.php?id=2014

Jessica Alba looks...well.........hmmmmmmmmm....i have many questions about "invisible recreation" now, but i shan't post them here. :D

Beast
11-19-2004, 11:54 AM
And now we finally get our first real look at 'Doctor Doom' from the upcoming Fantastic Four big screen extravaganza. I'll not be overly wordy here, since I know you all just wanna see the picture. So without further ado, behold 'The Power of Doom!'. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

James Boba Fettfield
11-19-2004, 12:03 PM
Looks like what I had expected it to. Really not much else to say.

El Chuxter
11-19-2004, 01:11 PM
Not bad. Nothing mind-blowing, but I kinda digs it.

evenflow
11-20-2004, 09:15 AM
Looks awesome!

Rocketboy
01-14-2005, 11:42 AM
TheMovieBox (http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2005/DEFGH/Fantastic-Four/trailer.php) has posted part of the trailer that was shown on Mtv the other day.
So far, it looks better than I expected. Lots of action and effects in the trailer (especially for Human Torch).

Kidhuman
01-14-2005, 11:52 AM
It doesnt look to bad, but then angain, anything looks good when things blow up constantly.

evenflow
01-14-2005, 02:46 PM
I can't wai tfor this movie.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-18-2005, 10:40 PM
Trailer is up: http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/fantastic_four/

enjoy! :)

James Boba Fettfield
01-18-2005, 10:48 PM
Julian McMahon and Michael Chiklis are looking good in that trailer. Those two are the man, er the men!

Kidhuman
01-18-2005, 11:41 PM
I guess it looks OK. Want to see some more of it before making a decision.