PDA

View Full Version : More 2 expect in 2k3????????

Jangu Fett
11-05-2002, 07:17 PM
I was checking around and found a list of supposed 2003 Af releases. Check this out. I don't know about some of these, but others are confirmed.

Wave 1:
Republic Gunship- with rotating wing turrents and opening troop doors
Clone Trooper Transport- retractable landing gear

Wave 2:
Anakin's Airspeeder- retractable rear thrusters
Zam's Airspeeder- Interchangable Battle Damaged Panels
Spider Droid- Rotating Laser Cannon

Wave 3:
Mon Calamari Cruiser
Jedi Starfighter- Battle Damaged
Imperial Star Destroyer- Opening Hanger Bay

If anyone out ther knows something, Please let us know.

neonblade
11-05-2002, 07:34 PM
I want the republic gunship so bad. I guess those doors are the ones that slide back- I wonder if it hold two pilots

Jangu Fett
11-05-2002, 07:39 PM
This info is posted on galactichunter.com.

sicqnus
11-06-2002, 04:46 AM
Great news, I've seen this post, Galactichunter.com : (Mike - ancient CollectStarWars.com) always had reliable infos !!!
Great news to know the big H will produce the most wanted Star Destroyer and the Mon Cal cruiser (so happy when I read this info that I was singing "Yankee doodle"...). :D

Great news, great collectibles, will buy by cases !!!

jeddah
11-06-2002, 02:02 PM
OHMYGOD

I am back for sure now with the Mon Cal offering.

Can I have a whine though? Can someone puhlease tell me why they are releasing Zam and Anakins AS before the Jedi SF when they've already done them in big scale? Stupid Dwads (as Alan Partridge would say)
what;s the difference between a Rep Gunship and a CT Carrier? :confused:

GREAT NEWS

dare I think about the Nebulon B Med frigate? :)

jeddah

LTBasker
11-06-2002, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by jeddah

what;s the difference between a Rep Gunship and a CT Carrier? :confused:

The gunships were the ships they used to get in the Arena and help the Jedi escape on. The CT Carriers are the huge transports that look like red Star Destroyers.

I just hope this stuff comes with figures. The Gunship could just come with the two pilots and then have a Battle Pack for the troopers and just show on the box about it.

Hawkwind
11-07-2002, 08:37 AM
COOL!!... this news has inspired be to re-register (i forgot my old password and couldnt be bothers to re-register ) althoug my old username is already taken (by me :-) ) i since changed my email address so cant acces my old password.....Anyways...wow a calmari cruiser :-) ..and so good news about the gunshp having sliding doors ..think of all the dioramas that can be made!

Jeddah..new alan partridge series this monday :-)!!!!!!!!..i cant wait

jeddah
11-07-2002, 01:55 PM
Thanks LTB.

Hawkwind, ;) so what's your favourite Lord? :D

jeddah

Hawkwind
11-08-2002, 10:50 AM
heheh it would have to be lord of the rings ..steve coogons on parkinson staurday so it should show some funny clips.