PDA

View Full Version : The New DD trailer

James Boba Fettfield
11-07-2002, 04:29 PM
That new DD trailer makes me really want to see the movie now. It remindes me of the Spider-Man trailer. One of the scenes in it showed Kingpin throwing DD into the ceiling. Any problems I had with Duncan playing the Kingpin were settled after viewing the trailer. There was also some cool action with Bullseye. Affleck still looks a little funny as Murdock, though. It looks to be a good movie.

darthvyn
11-07-2002, 05:00 PM
everyone check it out here...

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/daredevil/

jon favreau as foggy nelson??? why haven't i heard about this yet??? that's some good casting!

this one definitely looks better than the first trailer. it actually got me thinking this movie WON'T ruin the good spider-man did for marvel properties on the big screen... i still don't know why they did the crow rip off with the flaming DD...

and the whole thing about the reporter asking the cop about DD and getting a denial SMACKS of the first batman...

other than that first scene in the trailer, though, i'm really digging it.

once again, i just hope ben affleck pulls it off. he can be a good actor - any kevin smith film, plus good will hunting will show you that... here's hoping...

and colin farrel as bullseye is gonna be awesome!

SirSteve
11-07-2002, 05:09 PM
I seen the teaser at Comic Con this past year (and got to meet Affleck) but the full trailer looks awesome!

darthvyn
11-07-2002, 05:11 PM
the official website is pretty slick, too...

www.daredevilmovie.com

i'm interested to see how well it works on lowband, though...

scruffziller
11-08-2002, 11:06 AM
Yea that looks alot better than I was expecting

Darth Cruel
11-17-2002, 07:42 PM
It looks like it is a good time to make comic books into live-action movies. There are some people doing great jobs at it. The new Batman and Superman films should be great (if the rumors I heard about them being made are true).

evenflow
11-18-2002, 07:46 AM
It is looking pretty good, I still don't like Duncan as Kingpin though.

mini-rock
11-22-2002, 10:56 PM
Oh hell yeah! I will make the trip to the theater for this.:)

darthvyn
11-23-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by mini-rock
Oh hell yeah! I will make the trip to the theater for this.:)

REALLY??? wow, a precedent has been broken! that's pretty amazing, m-r...