PDA

View Full Version : Which ship do you want to be produced ?

sicqnus
11-08-2002, 04:52 AM
Here is a list. It is not exhaustive then you'll have to complete and tell me what is the ship you really want to see produced in the future.

Tie Phantom (EU)
Eclipse class Capital ship (Clone Emperor's ship - EU)
Mon Cal "Mon Remonda"
Mon Cal "Home One"
Mon Cal "Liberty"
Executor
Galofree freighter (Rebel fleet carrier)
Nebulon B Imperial frigate (Rebel Medical frigate)
Interdictor class destroyer
Z-95 headhunter
X-Wing Red-1 (leader -If somebody knows the name of the pilot who spoke to Luke before the Death Star Attack...)
X-Wing Red-4 (idem)
Naboo Royal cruiser (flying wing - AOTC)
Federation Core ship (AOTC)
Valorum's blue shuttle (Episode 1)
Carrack class cruiser (EU)
Mara Jade's "Fire" ship (EU)
Neimodian shuttle (Ep1 - AOTC)
Geonosian fighter (AOTC)
Palpatine's Republic cruiser (Episode 1)
White Tie fighter
Coruscant airbus
Coruscant freighter (AOTC)
Naboo spaceport shuttle

and...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------<

I'm really exited to know there will be a Mon Cal cruiser produced (at last !!!). Please tell me how do you think we could win this galactic war without our Capital ships ??? The Mon Calamari are the second most important species in the trilogy and except for the three MM, nothing has been produced until now in AF, CF, even in Models (???).
At last we may have an opportunity to attack the Death Star.

Hawkwind
11-08-2002, 12:30 PM
Raptor transport with twin opening cargo doors for rebel troopers to be loaded into :-)

matthewilw
11-08-2002, 03:16 PM
I would absolutely love a mist hunter with and opening cockpit at least. And the cockpit canopy should be black, not clear like they did with the Imperial shuttle:crazed:

neonblade
11-08-2002, 03:28 PM
I would love a new shuttle with opening ramp and a little better in size- I love anything that has ramps and can be deployed with troops

Hawkwind
11-08-2002, 05:11 PM
yes ,a ramp for the shuttle would be sooo amazing ... also there should've be a ramp in the at-te plus a mini cargo hold with a few seats to place some troopers :-)!!!

Jangu Fett
11-08-2002, 07:03 PM
1) A Yuuzhan Vong Coralskipper
2) Yuuzhan Vong Worldship
3) Yuuzhan Vong Warrior BP
4) Scimitar Assault Bomber
5) Chiss Clawcraft

Those are the top 5 on my list right now. But, I only want them made the right way. THAT MEANS WITH MINI-FIGURES.

JediTricks
11-09-2002, 12:05 AM
In no particular order:

- Naboo Royal cruiser (flying wing - AOTC)
- Nebulon B Imperial frigate (Rebel Medical frigate)
- Neimodian shuttle (Ep1 - AOTC)
- Coruscant airbus
- Valorum's blue shuttle (Episode 1)
- Dash Rendar's Outrider (EU - I don't care if it wasn't listed in the opening list! :D)
- Starspeeder 3000 (EU - ditto)

I'm not sure Red Leader had a character name beyond "Red Leader", though I bet EU has given him one.

jeddah
11-09-2002, 04:43 PM
Aw, Sicqnus, where's the fun in postin when you go and post them all up front :( :angry: ;)

:) Here's mine - although FWIW JT and I are on the same page;

G-type Nubian Senator ship from opening scenes. I'd particularly like it if they added 4 mini-mini N1s to slot into the wings á la EP2 ICS. They gave us a freebie MTT with the fantasmagoricalaloopymaloola Neimoidian LC so they could..... in place of figures, anyhow :evil: ;)

Nebulon B Frigate. Just make it already

Outrider. Is it really EU? I thought someone (JT?) said that it was speeding out of Mos Eisley in ANH SE. I always assumed it was Outrider.

Medium Transport - Playset is coolla ma lullah but I want it in AF

Weird spikey ship/large speeder that flies behind Qui Gon, Jar Jar, 3P0 and Padmé as they walk into Mos Espa.

The red speeder that stupidakin doesn't take at Coruscant when they're all lined up. C'mon who would go for a pasty yeller one?

Lastly and most importantly, I would like a complete resculpt of the B-wing, for obvious reasons.

jeddah

Jangu Fett
11-09-2002, 06:52 PM
Knights of the Old Republic BP- I'd love a couple of the Old Republic Soldier
AOTC Jedi Knights Bp
Seperatist Droid BP
Clone Trooper BP
Storm Trooper BP
Endor Troops BP
Hoth Troops BP
Dooku's Solar Sailer ( one that can hold figures )
Republic AT-TE ( one that can hold figures )
Slave II
Imperial Strike Cruiser Eidolon
Crimson Empire BP
Imperial TIE Scout
Imperial & Rebel Pilots BP
TIE Phantom
Imperial Eclipse Class Super Star Destroyer
Guri's Stinger
Dash Rendar's Outrider
Jango Fett's Slave-1 ( With a mini Jango Fett figure )

You know what, instead of listing what I want. I'll sum it up like this. Anything Star Wars. All ships and ALL FIGURES.

darthcarlos
11-09-2002, 11:48 PM
I would like to see every ship made in the SW universe in both AF and Micro. The more the merrier!:)

Darth Carlos

"Think Big, play small".......MICROMACHINES

matthewilw
11-10-2002, 12:03 AM
I would love a Republic drop ship with a smaller version at-te. Or even better, I would like to see and oversized version that can carry the present at-te but still stay in scale with the other ships.
:crazed:

JediTricks
11-10-2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by jeddah
Outrider. Is it really EU? I thought someone (JT?) said that it was speeding out of Mos Eisley in ANH SE. I always assumed it was Outrider. Absolutely correct.

BTW, I didn't include any of the resculpts for stuff like the B-wing because I thought "new ships only" would be what we're talking about, but I'd like a new X-wing, TIE Fighter, B-wing, Imperial Shuttle, Naboo Fighter, and Snowspeeder. :D

matthewilw, that drop ships sounds pretty cool, but I think I'd rather have a standard-sized AF version with an MM AT-TE. Yeah, I am greedy. ;)

Jayspawn
11-11-2002, 01:23 AM
I would like to see....

Slave I (AOTC)
Sith Infiltrator (TPM)
Republic Gunship (AOTC)
Star Destroyer (ANH)
Naboo Royal Cruiser (AOTC)
TIE Fighter (ANH)

JediTricks
11-11-2002, 08:51 PM
What's wrong with the current AF Sith Infiltrator Jayspawn? (Beyond its scarcity)

Jangu Fett
11-11-2002, 08:59 PM
JT, I think you may have answered your own question. The only way I got it was by ordering it though figureexpress, or something like that. I got the Sith Infiltrator, TF Control Ship, and the Naboo Royal Cruiser. It was a deal, 2 of each for like $50.;)

Jangu Fett
11-25-2002, 09:28 PM
I surprised nobody said they wanted to see:

Nym's Havic from the Starfighter Video Game
TF Scarab from Starfighter
the Y shaped Fighter- I beleive it was called the Mantis from Starfighter

And they could do a BP with that Super STAP. Just some thoughts. First and foremost on my list is Jango Fett's Slave-1 WITH a Mini-Figure of Jango.

sicqnus
11-30-2002, 03:16 AM
I also wish to see someday an Action Fleet Z-95 "Headhunter" as cool as this prototype...

JediCole
12-01-2002, 08:28 PM
How about some more Boonta Eve Podrace pods? We have only three so far and the Action Fleet scale seems to be the best bet to get them all done and roughly to scale with one another! Though the podrace sequence smacked of The Wacky Racers at times, I still came to love the variety of the pods themselves. I'd love to see (at the very least):

Ben Quadineros' podracer
Tempto Pagalies' podracer
Dud Bolt's podracer
Odie Mandrell's podracer
Ratts Tyrell's podracer

Sentinel18725
12-02-2002, 01:37 AM
I would like to see the bounty hunters ships to go with the bounty hunters: IG-2000, Punishing One, etc....Those would be good.

RobertDD
12-02-2002, 08:36 AM
I wish they would put out those two unproduced podracers

JediTricks
12-03-2002, 01:26 AM
JC, they made Ody Mandrell podracer in AF scale, unfortunately it was a "Turbo Podracer" with a dedicated figure and a rev-up flywheel.

sicqnus
12-03-2002, 03:10 AM
I couldn't resist the pleasure to show this picture again...
(Neva Kee's and Boles Roor's podracers 1998 Action Fleet prototypes).

Lots of regrets.
R.I.P. my friends.

JediTricks
12-03-2002, 09:43 PM
Um, '98? Weren't those 2000 prototypes? I would have liked to have had these myself, especially Neva Kee's. I'd also like the Series Alpha podracer finally released, that was a very nice design.

RobertDD
12-04-2002, 09:23 AM
Yeah, I bid on them (the unproduced pods) when they appeared on ebay but was outbid...

Without them my collection will never be complete.
Who could have thought there are people willing to bet over my $800 a piece bids.
It's just not right.
Black day!
OK, I'll stop rambling now...

sicqnus
12-04-2002, 12:42 PM
Talking about crazy auctions ?

Look at this one...
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1921470480

Ok, I bought mine for a little fortune a few years ago (I thought so...) but sometimes the auctions goes crazy !

This past summer an E-Wing fighter in C.9,5 box was sold for 550.00 dolls...:eek:

Ouch ! ouch ! ouch !!!

===========================================

JediTricks
12-05-2002, 12:48 AM
I bought that piece in the store, wish I had bought the rest of them since they sat for a really long time. I hope Hasbro re-releases it with the proper colored center section instead of the translucent blue it currently is.

sergiurusu
12-17-2002, 04:13 AM
Scimitar Assault Bomber (just read the Zahn Trilogy)
Imperial Star Destroyer (even as a playset=> many minifigs inside)
any kind of Imperial ships