PDA

View Full Version : Episode II: Edit of the Clones?



mrmiller
11-08-2002, 08:49 AM
With the release of ATOC on DVD next week, will we soon be seeing an Edited version floating around the internet, ala “The Phantom Edit”? I noticed that many people thought that the edited IMAX version was superior to the original edit (I myself have not seen the IMAX). So I was wondering if some fanboy dedicated fan wouldn’t try to make their own edited version as well.

=MATT=

stillakid
11-08-2002, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by mrmiller
With the release of ATOC on DVD next week, will we soon be seeing an Edited version floating around the internet, ala “The Phantom Edit”? I noticed that many people thought that the edited IMAX version was superior to the original edit (I myself have not seen the IMAX). So I was wondering if some fanboy wouldn’t try to make their own edited version as well.

=MATT=


I hope to, though I'm not sure about the moniker "fanboy." :D

I also hope to create an "ultimate cut" of the OT, keeping the good new fx and reverting back to the better versions of scenes (Han shoots first, etc).

Then if all goes well, I'll try to cut TPM into something that is watchable, or at least a version that doesn't require me to step out of the room to make a sandwich while the characters sit around discussion the exposition. :D

mrmiller
11-08-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by stillakid



I hope to, though I'm not sure about the moniker "fanboy." :D



Cool- I edited my post for you. ;)
Keep me (or all of us at Sir Steves) posted on your success. Maybe add in some of the deleted scenes as well. Late.

=MATT=

stillakid
11-21-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by mrmiller


Cool- I edited my post for you. ;)
Keep me (or all of us at Sir Steves) posted on your success. Maybe add in some of the deleted scenes as well. Late.

=MATT=

I'm having a wee bit of trouble getting past some of the copyright protections, but I'll keep at it....