PDA

View Full Version : Petition for AF Mini-Figures.

Jangu Fett
11-08-2002, 08:44 PM
Well, the subject title says it all. SSG did a petition for the return of the AF and MM. Now, I know that we don't have the MM back, but the way it looks we might. Anyway when SSG did the petition for the return for AF, I signed it for both ships and Figures. Not just cheap rehashed ships without figures. Ships I already have. And some absolutly disgraceful AOTC ships.(Solar Sailer)

So I want the AF mini-figures back with the ships. I don't care if there is only 1 figure. I just want them back. And seeing as Hasbro has not confirmed the return of the AF mini-figs, I'm starting this petition to let Hasbro know. If you want the Action Fleet Figures back let's hear it.

Jim(Jangu Fett), Jennifer, and
Luke Varela

Jangu Fett
11-08-2002, 09:13 PM
And, yes I know there are photos of "new" Af ships. With figures. But, I have some major doubts about those sets. All the other SW sights I look at Galactichunter, rebelscum, theforce.net, even SSG. HAS NOT CONFIRMED thses "new" sets. As Jeditricks said " I think someones pulling the wool over our eyes."

RobertDD
11-08-2002, 10:47 PM
I second this petition!

JediTricks
11-08-2002, 11:51 PM
I am going to wait and see what Hasbro says/does before and/or at Toy Fair next year and on this matter before I simply resend them the MM petition with a few new notations about what made up the Action Fleet and Micro Machines lines. I'm still hoping what that designer told Tycho is accurate and they are coming back.

short4astormtrooper
11-10-2002, 07:01 PM
I'll sign! I want figures to go with my ships. So does my son!