View Full Version : Petition for AF Mini-Figures.

Jangu Fett
11-08-2002, 08:44 PM
Well, the subject title says it all. SSG did a petition for the return of the AF and MM. Now, I know that we don't have the MM back, but the way it looks we might. Anyway when SSG did the petition for the return for AF, I signed it for both ships and Figures. Not just cheap rehashed ships without figures. Ships I already have. And some absolutly disgraceful AOTC ships.(Solar Sailer)

So I want the AF mini-figures back with the ships. I don't care if there is only 1 figure. I just want them back. And seeing as Hasbro has not confirmed the return of the AF mini-figs, I'm starting this petition to let Hasbro know. If you want the Action Fleet Figures back let's hear it.

Jim(Jangu Fett), Jennifer, and
Luke Varela

Jangu Fett
11-08-2002, 09:13 PM
And, yes I know there are photos of "new" Af ships. With figures. But, I have some major doubts about those sets. All the other SW sights I look at Galactichunter, rebelscum, theforce.net, even SSG. HAS NOT CONFIRMED thses "new" sets. As Jeditricks said " I think someones pulling the wool over our eyes."

11-08-2002, 10:47 PM
I second this petition!

11-08-2002, 11:51 PM
I am going to wait and see what Hasbro says/does before and/or at Toy Fair next year and on this matter before I simply resend them the MM petition with a few new notations about what made up the Action Fleet and Micro Machines lines. I'm still hoping what that designer told Tycho is accurate and they are coming back.

11-10-2002, 07:01 PM
I'll sign! I want figures to go with my ships. So does my son!