PDA

View Full Version : Terminator 3 Website

James Boba Fettfield
11-09-2002, 12:01 PM
It is finally up and running here http://www.terminator3.com/main.html

Jedi Master Silas
11-09-2002, 07:03 PM
Hmmmm I thought they were looking at Joanie Laurer AKA Chyna from WWF/WWE for a part in T3. I didnt see her on the cast list.

Thanks for the link JBF :cool:

Pendo
11-10-2002, 08:05 AM
I was kinda hoping the new T3 trailer would be on there, I was pretty dissapointed :(. The Flash Features seem cool. John and Kate get chased by a Hunter Killer? Do they go into the future, or has Skynet built one in the present? Although I feel this movie is going to ruin the balance the first two movies had together, I can't wait to see it :)!

PENDO!

James Boba Fettfield
11-10-2002, 12:29 PM
I think the TX gets sent from the future like in all of the other movies. The trailer will be coming. It's supposed to be in theaters with the new LOTR movie, I believe. Not sure when it will appear online.

dirtybones
11-11-2002, 10:59 AM
The trailer is so weak, I seen it with THE RING up here in Minnesoda. It's almost as weak as my beloved Vikings. All it shows is a large metal T slowly moving to the center of the screen with the music from the other two movies slamming your ear drums ( which was the only good part of the trailer ) then the T stops and a 3 is burned out of the lower part of the left corner. Thats it,

El Chuxter
11-11-2002, 01:13 PM
How about the T-800 fell into the molten iron at the end of T2 and John and Sarah lived out long, happy lives?

I have a feeling that I will skip this one (at least in theaters) and it will probably be about as good in my book as JP///.

scruffziller
11-11-2002, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by dirtybones
The trailer is so weak, I seen it with THE RING up here in Minnesoda. It's almost as weak as my beloved Vikings. All it shows is a large metal T slowly moving to the center of the screen with the music from the other two movies slamming your ear drums ( which was the only good part of the trailer ) then the T stops and a 3 is burned out of the lower part of the left corner. Thats it,

That is because it is only a teaser, a better one will be available later.

James Boba Fettfield
11-11-2002, 03:11 PM
I meant the real trailer, not the teaser one. The teaser has been out for some time now.

James Boba Fettfield
12-03-2002, 02:01 PM
Terminator 3 Score News
Tuesday, December 3, 2002 8:31 CST

MusicFromTheMovies.Com reports the following:

Marco Beltrami, the composer of the 'Scream' trilogy, has confirmed to Music from the Movies that he has been given one of next year's most prestigious scoring assignments: he will compose the music for Jonathan Mostow's much anticipated Terminator 3: The Rise of the Machines starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. Beltrami also tells us that instead of using material from Brad Fiedel's original Terminator scores, including the near-classic theme, his ambition is to "try all my own material". According to our sources, Hans Zimmer was originally asked to score the film but turned the project down.

I sure hope that the Terminator theme is used. It was used in the teaser. That theme is one of my most favorite movie themes.

Pendo
12-03-2002, 02:39 PM
When i first heard of Terminator 3 being made I thought "WHAT THE HELL!!! THE STORY WAS FINISHED!!!"

Then filming began and some cool pictures came online and I changed my mind and decided it was going to be cool and couldn't wait to see it.

THEN I found out that James Cameron didn't want to do it because he didn't like the script and thought he'd already finished the story. Because of that I was sceptical about the film again.

Now that I've found out Brad Fiedel isn't returning and the Terminator Theme will not even be in it, I've given up! It is going to be the worst thing for a movie since the Holiday Special was for Star Wars!!!

I really hope this movie DOESN'T hit the cinemas now!! I KNOW I'm going to be totaly p*ssed off about it! I'll still go and see it though ;) I LOVED the first two movies, but like George Lucas says on 'The Beginning' - "It is possible to destroy these things." The 3rd movie will probably also ruin the first two.

And because I'm totally p*ssed off now, I thought I'd end my post with some of the worst Sequels in history (and I've included T3):
Grease 2,
Terminator 3,
Psycho 2,
Jaws 3 + 4
Superman 3 + 4
Batman 3 + 4
and many MANY more...:mad:

PENDO!

James Boba Fettfield
12-04-2002, 01:36 PM
To continue Pendo's rant....

And then he saw this banner and became ANTI-T3!!

Pendo
12-04-2002, 04:25 PM
The banner looks cool, I just don't like the design of the TX. Even though the banners and pictures look cool, it doesn't mean the film will be! Just look at Episode I, all the banners/posters were cool, the trailers were cool, music video was cool, photos were cool; but the movie...:mad::mad::mad:.

I really hope in 2003 when this movie is release that i am proved wrong!

PENDO!

Beast
12-06-2002, 05:10 AM
I still hate the idea behind the film, and everything I've read so far hasn't helped that sense of dread. But some of the designs do look pretty cool. I know that it won't even be on the same quality level of T1 and T2. It seems to be on-par of a direct to video sequal. That being said, the T-1 looks pretty cool. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Sentinel18725
12-09-2002, 08:47 PM
Yea....it's about time for the new movie.

Pendo
12-17-2002, 12:52 PM
Although I don't think T3 should be made and will be a total disapointment, I must admit that the 10 seconds of footage on ET looks COOL!

Did anyone catch the footage on ET, what did you think?

PENDO!

Pendo
12-17-2002, 03:29 PM
A quick heads up to everyone that Terminator3.com will have the new T3 trailer available to download from 6:30pm PST tonight :).

PENDO!

Pendo
12-18-2002, 03:36 AM
Here (http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/t3/)'s the new Terminator 3 trailer. Haven't watched it myself yet, will have to wait until I get home. Some of the images I've seen look pretty cool :), but it looks like my biggest fear might come true - too much action, not enough plot. Oh well, you can't tell this stuff from just a trailer, like they're gonna put in some of the quieter, plot development scenes :rolleyes:!

PENDO!

mrmiller
12-18-2002, 09:20 AM
Dude! That looks awesome. I'm offically Psyched now. I was afraid that Arnuld was going to look to old and slow, but I guess that doesn't matter much when you're packing some heavy weaponry. Can't wait!

=MATT=

Wookiee
12-18-2002, 09:22 AM
that T3 tank robot looks like a beefy version of "Short Circuit"

Pendo
12-18-2002, 11:33 AM
Just watched the trailer myself, and I must admit that I may be wrong about the film being crap :sur:! The action and effects look awsome!! The story wasn't really shown in the trailer, I just hope it's a good one. I'm sure I'll enjoy the movie!

Not to sure about T-800's "She'll be back" line. You know they've just put that in the movie for the sake of it :rolleyes:!

PENDO!

Bobajames
12-21-2002, 07:14 PM
dude...
I thought the story would be set in the future!!! no way they just made the same movie they already made twice.... poopoo :cry:

2-1B
01-19-2008, 07:05 PM
How about the T-800 fell into the molten iron at the end of T2 and John and Sarah lived out long, happy lives?

I have a feeling that I will skip this one (at least in theaters) and it will probably be about as good in my book as JP///.

Give it a chance Chux, it's a pretty cool flick !