PDA

View Full Version : I want 12" Endor Rebel Soldiers w. head variations!

Tycho
11-09-2002, 08:12 PM
OK, sorry Hasbro. I'm not a GI Joe collector, but I am a historic war movie fan: like Full Metal Jacket, Platoon, etc.

So I can't make my own realistic looking diorama of the Vietnam War? Wanna bet?

With the new 12" Imperial NAVY Officer, the 3 Death Star Troopers / Imperial ARMY Officers I bought, and some Endor Rebel Soldiers, I could have quite a fight going on!

I could smear some camouflage paint, or pretend like they used mud out of necessity in some off-camera, great fight to survive during the Battle of Endor...

NO STORMTROOPERS! NO EWOKS! and No crazy Corellian General out of uniform!

And I got it - a segment of the Battle of Endor that did probably happen, but which could look to the unscrutinizing eye like I also made a very stunning set up of Viet Nam without collecting GI Joes!

So if they make a few 12" Endor Soldier types, or at least one I could pretend has "gone Rambo," I'd be set!!!

Who wants a 12" Endor Rebel Soldier????

derek
11-10-2002, 12:28 PM
i'd be all for this figure. head variations i don't care for, since i can make my own with other military figures. i really want a rebel fleet trooper first, as seen at the begining of ANH.:) with a helmet that fits properly, not like the death star trooper's ill fitting helmet.:mad:

Turbowars
11-17-2002, 10:37 AM
I'd love a see a 2 pack of these guys, with different heads.

JediBoulton
11-19-2002, 01:40 PM
Endor Rebel Solider would be GREAT !! They could come with removable backpacks and possible some more of those detonators like with Han Solo Endor...A 12" Fleet Trooper would be sweet as well!