PDA

View Full Version : Incredible Hulk Prototype

James Boba Fettfield
11-10-2002, 09:46 PM
Ah hoy there, here are some pictures of the Hulk prototype toy from the new movie coming next summer.

http://superherohype.com/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Hulk/The_Movie

Jedi_Master_Guyute
11-11-2002, 01:32 AM
Eh, i'm worried. If the Hulk isn't going to have pants on, we're not gonna see much of him cause they'll do blocking to cut parts out. I'm seriously distressed now!

James Boba Fettfield
11-11-2002, 01:37 AM
He's also got two right legs...Gamma radiation and experimentation isn't why Bruce Banner becomes The Hulk, it's because Mother and Father Banner had the same last names before they were even married.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
11-11-2002, 01:41 AM
hehehhehe yeah, i saw that link from AICN. That's why it's called "Proptoype" At least, they'll prolly correct it, not like our old Silver R2! :D

Jedi Master Silas
11-13-2002, 05:20 AM
I dont care much for the prototype...

jjreason
11-20-2002, 06:15 PM
Not my favourite Hulk, but it makes me happy for a couple of reasons: because I was worried about what Movie Hulk would look like, and because the Hulk in the movie will likely look much like this one (good because it's not a huge departure from the comics).

Im pretty excited about seeing what Ang Lee's take on the Hulk will be. Im imagining a good mix of action and character.

Treebeard
12-04-2002, 10:31 PM
Hoom,

Me being part green I like the hulk and I hope to see some good pics of him soon..

Sorry to sound Hasty.

Hoom.

evenflow
12-06-2002, 08:38 AM
He looks alright i guess.

jpak001
12-07-2002, 03:17 PM
Hmm... Not too impressed. Is this supposed to be the super articulated Hulk ? I remeber hearing somewhere that there will be super articulated, and action feature versions.

The body's not too bad I guess, but the face looks too relaxed for a raging beast. Doesn't even hold a candle to the Marvel Legends Hulk!

kadamontaga
12-07-2002, 04:08 PM
Who ate all the pies...

James Boba Fettfield
12-07-2002, 08:06 PM
Here's some pics of toys in package

http://www.hulkmovie.com/news/12_6.htm

And finally, here is a prototype picture of the Hulk doing something to a tank.....

jpak001
12-08-2002, 12:37 AM
Well, much better than that first prototype picture, but still not nearly as cool looking as the Marvel Legends Hulk.

Does look like some sort of newer style upper-leg articulation though, I don't think I've seen that before. Toybiz has really come a long way with trying new and different ideas in articulation.

Bravo Toybiz! :)