PDA

View Full Version : Jeepers Creepers 2 Title

James Boba Fettfield
11-10-2002, 09:34 PM
I have never seen the original Jeepers Creepers, but I found this newsbit over at one of my favorite sites and I thought I would share it... http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=766&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

scruffziller
11-10-2002, 11:39 PM
Cool I can't wait to see it.

Beast
11-11-2002, 12:43 AM
I would be more excited, if I didn't think the director was a sleezebag that didn't deserve to work in Hollywood. I saw the first Jeepers Creepers as a free rental. But I refuse to buy or pay good money for anything that slimeball does. For those that don't know, he's a convicted child molester that messed with kids that he was directing some years back. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
11-11-2002, 12:55 AM
Like a Bat Out of Hell: Jeepers Creepers 2

Will Meat Loaf be continuing his acting career in this film ? :confused:

Eternal Padawan
11-11-2002, 10:56 AM
Other possible titles:

Jeepers Creepers 2: More Suck for your buck.

Jeepers Creepers 2: All the lameass plot we couldn't shove into the first debacle.

Jeepers Creepers 2: Because you shmucks will watch anything.

Jeepers Creepers 2: Laughing all the way to the bank.

Jeepers Creepers 2 : Look kids! It's a horror franchise!

Jeepers Creepers 2: We promise more sucky music this time.

Jeepers Creepers 2: The movie before JeepCreep3.

187-Maul
11-11-2002, 10:58 AM
can't wait to see this, the first one was pretty cool IMO
another movie where the good guys didn't win:D

Jedi_Master_Guyute
11-11-2002, 11:50 AM
Yeah, this movie was actually pretty good. I was pretty surprised that i enjoyed it. I couldn't believe that Justin "Warren Chezwick" Long met such a cruel fate. Where was "Ed" when we needed him!?!? :D

Jedi Master Silas
11-11-2002, 04:12 PM
JJB what did the director do??? I didnt hear about this.

Jeepers Creepers freaked me out.....or maybe it was my husband who kept turning off the lights in the house singing jeepers creepers where ya get those peepers...

Beast
11-11-2002, 05:44 PM
This site has the news stories from when he was convicted. The incedent occured in 1987. Victor Salva videotaped himself having oral sex with the 12-year-old star of his movie "Clownhouse". :mad: :(

http://www.vachss.com/mission/disney.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

James Boba Fettfield
11-11-2002, 05:56 PM
I knew the director of Powder was a freak, but I never knew he was the same guy who did Jeepers Creepers.

2-1B
11-11-2002, 07:50 PM
See, I was recently thinking about CLownhouse and the time I saw it as a kid. And then a few weeks later, I learn of this.

Weird. :cry:

Actually, maybe Jeepers Creepers 2 could be a true story telling of Salva's deeds. :mad:

Eternal Padawan
11-13-2002, 02:10 PM
Wow. Another reason to not like the film. Thanks for the info JJB.

187-Maul
11-14-2002, 08:49 AM
why wouldn't you like the film "just" because the director is a sick man? I know what he did is just plain ****** but that doesn't mean that the movie he did can't be good:confused:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
11-14-2002, 09:24 AM
Because 187-Maul, it would make all too much sense to look past that fact and just enjoy the film. If that was possible, then that would mean that people would have to look past others faults and that is pretty hard for folks. I knew about this guys past and still like "Powder" and the original "Jeepers Creepers." I don't by any means agree with what he did, but it won't stop me from seeing the film. :D

Eternal Padawan
11-15-2002, 03:42 PM
Actually guys. I thought the film sucked looooong before I knew the director was a sicko. 'twas ham fisted, low brow horror which didn't scare and relied on tried and tired horror movie cliches and I just didn't care if two whiny kids get home or get their eyes gouged out by a guy in a rubber mask with some karo syrup slathered on it and a few Atari 2600 type CGi graphics tossed in. There are to many excellent movies that have come out over the years to try to justify this as anything but what it was:

SCHLOCK.

Schlock directed by a pervboy. Why wasn't he jumped in prison? They hate kiddie molestors on the inside. I hope he got a weekly clubbing with pipes in the laundry room.

scruffziller
09-01-2003, 08:05 AM
Well regardless of all that......................:)

Saw it yesterday and it was incredible. GL needs to take a few notes from these people.

They only had a few sets and a few CGI effects when it was absolutely nessesary, still those of course left something to be desired. But the timing and execution of the other stuff was absolute genius and well made up for any junky CGI or boffo makeup. I would have to say this was more like what Freddy Vs Jason would be and the original would be comparable to the original Freddy and Jason films The stunts. wreckage, assaults going about were just great. I think movie makers are starting to take the hint that CGI isn't cutting the bill for good old fashioned truck flinging scenes ala T3:cool: and are going back to what works.

scruffziller
09-06-2003, 09:23 AM
So did anyone go see it at all......................?:(

Anakin2121
09-06-2003, 10:34 AM
I might see this movie if I ever bother to see the first one, which I always hear is absolute crap.

What's the deal with "every 23rd spring" they said on the trailer? Is this one set today and the first one set in 1980?

And I might see Freddy vs. Jason one day if I ever actually see, like, ANY of the movies of the two title characters...which I haven't. :stupid: :eek:

scruffziller
09-07-2003, 11:44 AM
I might see this movie if I ever bother to see the first one, which I always hear is absolute crap.

What's the deal with "every 23rd spring" they said on the trailer? Is this one set today and the first one set in 1980?

And I might see Freddy vs. Jason one day if I ever actually see, like, ANY of the movies of the two title characters...which I haven't. :stupid: :eek:

Man you better get going, you'll miss the train......:p