PDA

View Full Version : Deleted / Trimmed DVD Scenes

Jek Porky 2002
11-11-2002, 12:49 PM
I can see the benefits now of releasing Episode I onto DVD 2 and a half years after it's release, so that you can get a team in to take their time in making detailed deleated scenes.

I'm saying this because the ones on Episode II are dreadfull, they look really un-finished and even bounce in some parts. It is so obvious that they where rushed, and I know this might sound wierd but they kind of look dirty, that's the only word that I can use to describe them, but they've got kind of a brown dullness to them.

And not to mention that about 3 of the 8 where pointless, what does everyone else think?

Beast
11-11-2002, 01:05 PM
Well, deleted scenes usually are dissapointing. That's why they were cut from the movie in the first place. If your a big DVD fan, you'll know that usually they are no big deal. I haven't heard of them being bad quality though. Odd. :)

So far from what I've heard, the scenes sound very cool. It's nice to finally see Padme's family and more of her relationship with Anakin develop. I can understand why they were dropped, since most people complained about their relationship anyway. Plus the Jedi Analysis Droids sound very cool. :p

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
11-11-2002, 01:08 PM
The scene with Padme addressing the Senate is atrocious,
the scene with the analysis droids was neat but pointless (I think this one looked good - wasn't it actually finished for the film?).

By far, the scene with Padme's family was my favorite. :)

Jek Porky 2002
11-11-2002, 01:20 PM
I do think that Padmes family was good, and also the Jedi Analasis room.

The effects on the Jedi Analasis room where pretty nice, there's no complaints about that one!

But Padme addressing the Senate is bad, and what's with Mas Emeda's tongue, it doesnt look good and it just seams to make the charactor more grotesque and in a way untrustworthy.

But the one with Mace and Obi-Wan on the landing platform is diobolical! There are lines around the charactors and the cityscape background bumps about and on one point I noticed it move across completely.

2-1B
11-11-2002, 01:27 PM
Yes, I agree the landing platform scene was shoddy . . . and thanks for reminding me :rolleyes: of Mas Amedda's tongue -- what the hell is THAT about ? :mad:

:crazed:

:D

The Overlord Returns
11-11-2002, 02:09 PM
Amazing. people complaining about the poor quality of scenes that were CUT FROM THE MOVIE!

They're supposed to be bad, people.

Lord Tenebrous
11-11-2002, 02:25 PM
But still, cut scenes are supposed to be somewhat entertaining. Consider Gladiator. You can tell that the scenes were just cut for time, they all retained the atmosphere and quality level of the movie. They remain part of the director's vision.

The AOTC cut scenes aren't. And they themselves have been edited. The best part of the Senate address was Darsana's and Orn's opposition to Padme, and that was cut.

And Padme's Family was perfect for the film. If Lucas would have ditched the bloated coveyor sequence and left Threepio and Artoo on the ship, there would have been enough time for its addition.

Of course I'm disappointed. We know Lucas had better things to showcase here (extended Arena, extended Mace/Jango, extended Yoda/Dooku, control ship raid)

LTBasker
11-11-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by The Overlord Returns
Amazing. people complaining about the poor quality of scenes that were CUT FROM THE MOVIE!

Not really. There are lots of movies with scenes cut that would've been great. Look at TPM, the waterfall scene was awesome.

JEDIpartner
11-11-2002, 04:52 PM
I think they were just trying to make a point with TPM's deleted scenes. Most of the deleted scenes on DVDs have a really poor quality about them and the performances usually aren't that good. I'm not trying to defend the deleted scenes on the AOTC DVD (since I've not yet seen them), but remember, it's just value added material for the geeks. Most people I know don't even care about viewing the deleted scenes when they get a DVD.

Still, these will be my priority when I get home from dinner tomorrow night.

Beast
11-11-2002, 04:58 PM
Yeah, I'll also probably watch the Special Features first myself. Then the movie. And then finally I'll listen to the Audio Commentary while I'm on here gushing about how excellent the DVD was. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JEDIpartner
11-11-2002, 05:09 PM
You too???!!! :D

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-11-2002, 06:16 PM
What is the thing with Mas's tongue? I've not seen it yet, and I have no idea what it is you are talking about. :)

Beast
11-11-2002, 06:21 PM
Mas Amedda slips Palpatine some tounge during the Senate Scene. That was why it was cut from the movie. ;) :crazed: :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-11-2002, 06:29 PM
Ha ha mm hmm whatever, what is the real reason?

Jedi Master Silas
11-11-2002, 06:34 PM
I dont care if they do suck I want to see them anyway :)

kadamontaga
11-11-2002, 06:50 PM
I thought I heard that there was going to be an extension to the Dooku/Yoda fight sequence on the DVD where Dooku would use 2 lightsabers.
I just watched the deleted scenes and it isn't there. Have i been imagining things again?

Beast
11-11-2002, 06:56 PM
Kad, that was a rumor. It was originally rumored to be one of the deleted scenes, but it turned out to be just fanboy wishing. I believe there is some footage from the Dooku using 2 sabers scene, in the "From Puppets to Pixels" documentary. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-11-2002, 06:57 PM
Yes, you have. :D

2-1B
11-11-2002, 07:26 PM
Mas Amedda does this quirky tongue flicking thing ala Hannibal Lector. It really bothered me. :crazed:

Dooku with 2 sabers? There's a glimpse of it during one of the 3 featurettes but it's not a finished shot with lightsaber effects. :)

As for another "deleted" scene, I think the Confession scene addition of Ani's line was teriffic. :)

kadamontaga
11-11-2002, 07:27 PM
Thanks JJB, I'll watch it tomorrow :)

Nexu
11-11-2002, 07:29 PM
I thought it was kind of odd how the figure comes with two sabers, and only one is seen. I wish it was a deleted scene. :(

Pendo
11-12-2002, 03:28 AM
The picture quality of the Deleted Scenes weren't the same quality of the movie, and the sound wasn't the best either, but I wasn't dissapointed! I thought all the deleted scenes were excellent! Especially Padmé's family, and the Jedi landing Pad!! I think I'd rather have the Jedi landing pad scene than the one we got!

:D

PENDO!

JEDIpartner
11-12-2002, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Mas Amedda slips Palpatine some tounge during the Senate Scene. That was why it was cut from the movie. ;) :crazed: :D

Well, as it's been said... Mas Amedda is one HORNY little politician!

Originally posted by Caesar
Mas Amedda does this quirky tongue flicking thing a la Hannibal Lector. It really bothered me. :crazed:

"Helllllooo, Clarice..."

"Chancellor Palpatine, would you please tell him to stop doing that! My name is Padme!!"

JON9000
11-12-2002, 12:41 PM
I thought the deleted scenes were interesting as well. The best ones were the Anakin/Padme scenes. I thought the reason the romance element of the film fell flat was because it was too rushed. It seemed like she was cross one minute and smooching the next. THe scenes show the development and make the attraction Padme feels for Anakin seem much more plausible.

It was also cool to see the hanger with the Jedi Starfighters and the Senate covered in fog- although it did not look convincing.

I thought the speech by Padme to the Senate fleshed out the plot a little more andcleared things up a bit.

The trial and interrogation were rightfully chopped

dr_evazan22
11-12-2002, 02:08 PM
By far, the scene with Padme's family was my favorite. :)

I think it's one of my fav's as well.:D Jiggle jiggle:p

I liked the expanded Battle that is seen in the Pre Vis docu, like seeing the troopers on the speeder bikes planting bombs/grenades on some of the droid tanks. That was really cool.

Tycho
11-12-2002, 02:31 PM
I loved all the deleted scenes. I'm proud to be one of the nerds those scenes were made for!:D

I too loved the scenes with Padme's family and think that they should have been included in the playback of the movie. It makes the romance all seem to work way better. Padme's already considering what's being said by her sister and her mother's knowing smile, her father's fondness of Anakin, and so forth, and THEN Anakin leans in to kiss her by the lake retreat.

OK, so now she's been thinking about it.

In the movie, we go from her obvious uncomfort with him on the freighter "thinking about her every day," to her letting him smooch her on the balcony over the lake.

Naboo is just beautiful, by the way. The colors just are amazing on the DVD and even the VHS is really crisp and clear. Shooting the picture in digital makes a world of difference!

I also liked the conference with Dooku scene and thought Padme delivered her lines pretty well. That and the trial would've been restored to the movie just fine.

Lucas gives the reason it was cut being that he wanted Dooku to be more ambiguous and people to hold out judging what side he was on until the lightsaber duel. That's bogus! He was already witnessed by Obi-Wan as hanging out with Nute Gunray discussing the death of Senator Amidala. One is often judged by the company they keep - and Dooku doesn't keep the best of company by far.

Besides, he's shown with Jango Fett later on in the Arena, and that's before the lightsaber duel, too.

Didn't he just "innocently" tell Obi-Wan that there were no bounty hunters on Geonosis?

Well, we now know who taught Obi-Wan to lie....

But great DVD! I'm not disappointed in the deleted scenes at all!

Jayspawn
11-12-2002, 02:37 PM
I really liked the deleated scenes as well. I'll have to say as well, that the scene with Padme's family is probably the best.

But I wonder, where is the scene where Obi-Wan says "You havn't learned anything Anakin." He says it in the trailor but not in the film. Did I miss it?

Mandalorian Candidat
11-12-2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Jayspawn
But I wonder, where is the scene where Obi-Wan says "You havn't learned anything Anakin." He says it in the trailor but not in the film. Did I miss it?

I thought he says that right outside the nightclub, but maybe they did cut it out.

I haven't seen the deleted scenes so I'll reserve judgement on their visual quality till I see them. One other questions. Is the music in the scenes recycled from the previously existing soundtrack like they are on the EP1 disc?

I am slightly disappointed that they left out the droid control ship invasion by KAM & Friends. That sounds really cool. Plus the deleted scenes where Dexter smokes a pipe, a radar dish blows up on Padme, Jar Jar wields an electropole, and Taun We totes around an empty clone jar. ;)

Beast
11-12-2002, 03:16 PM
The "You havn't learned anything Anakin." line is just an alternative take from the scene outside the nightclub. So you didn't miss anything, it's just a case of the trailer having something that wasn't in the movie. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jek Porky 2002
11-12-2002, 03:17 PM
Mas Amedda does this quirky tongue flicking thing ala Hannibal Lector. It really bothered me. :crazed:

It was the way he did it, it was just after Padme had finished speaking and the senate where shouting, it looks like he is looking at Padme when he does it, and then after that he says "order", but he says it in a wierd way, like he's on drugs, he kind of goes "orDA!" and pulls a strange face as he does it, and if that's not "psycodelic" enough, Sly Moore is doing thjis really wierd madatation thing with her eyes closed and she kind of keeps moving her head around slowly, that whole little bit I think is quite sureal and creepy!

Nexu
11-12-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Tycho
Naboo is just beautiful, by the way. The colors just are amazing on the DVD and even the VHS is really crisp and clear. Shooting the picture in digital makes a world of difference!

Do you have a digital TV, or are you watching it on an LCD screen?

Darth Trymybestus
11-12-2002, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by The Overlord Returns

I wouldn't say that they're supposed to be bad... more like, they're just not right for the movie you know?
I mean, I like the scene where Padme & Anakin go on trial, it's a good scene but it's just not right for the movie.
Like in The Phantom Menace, the waterfall scene is pretty cool but it takes away the element of the Queen being in imminent danger :)

Darth Trymybestus
11-12-2002, 06:27 PM
Lucas gives the reason it was cut being that he wanted Dooku to be more ambiguous and people to hold out judging what side he was on until the lightsaber duel. That's bogus! He was already witnessed by Obi-Wan as hanging out with Nute Gunray discussing the death of Senator Amidala. One is often judged by the company they keep - and Dooku doesn't keep the best of company by far.

Besides, he's shown with Jango Fett later on in the Arena, and that's before the lightsaber duel, too.

Didn't he just "innocently" tell Obi-Wan that there were no bounty hunters on Geonosis?

Well, we now know who taught Obi-Wan to lie....

I think that maybe the audience may see it that Count Dooku is doing a deal with the devil so to speak.
I mean, when he asks Obi-Wan to join him so that together, they can destroy the Sith, does he really mean it? Who knows...
And also, when he says that he wishes that Qui-Gon was still alive, you get the feeling that he genuinely misses his former apprentice.
The only time you really truly know that Dooku is evil is at the end when you see that he's in fact a Sith Lord in league with Darth Sidious.
So yeah, it works well... Dooku is an ambigious character until the very end, you really don't know what you're getting with him :)

Tycho
11-12-2002, 06:59 PM
Interesting, since they did that with Lando's character last time - only he turned out to be a good guy.

To change things a little, that could mean Dooku's a ......?

Darth Trymybestus
11-12-2002, 07:14 PM
Interesting, since they did that with Lando's character last time - only he turned out to be a good guy.

To change things a little, that could mean Dooku's a ......?

Dooku's a.... man who's gonna be slain by Anakin Skywalker in Episode III so that Anakin becomes the new Sith Apprentice of Darth Sidious. (that's my opinion anyways :crazed::))
Lucas likes his movies to take similar paths & Anakin will defeat Dooku like Luke defeats Vader & unlike Luke, Anakin succumbs to the Dark Side :( :)

As far as Lando, he did that deal with Darth Vader because he was terrified but even in The Empire Strikes Back, he was already working out how to fight against the Empire.
I don't see Dooku being afraid of the Neimodians or Poggle.. Dooku's an ambigious bad man:)
It's an interesting theory but I really don't see Dooku being a good guy... although, who'd have thought we'd ever see an 11 year old Boba Fett in a Star Wars movie:)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-12-2002, 09:18 PM
I got the DVD today, WONDERFUL, I must say!
However, the quality of the senate scene really bothered me. Did nobody else notice how Jar Jar looked totally fake? The tongue thing creeped the hell out of me, why couldn't he just have said "ORDER!" like in TPM? And where were Orn and Darsana? I was really looking forward to seeing them. And what the hell? Was Padmé taking care of Aqualish kids in that GIF on her wall?
But apart from that, everything was great. I liked how they showed how the Jedi Starfighter got the ring, and hyperspace is always cool to go into. :)

Nexu
11-12-2002, 09:31 PM
I don't see Dooku as good, I see Qui-gon as bad. There was some corruption that we didn't hear about, and I think we will hear about it. :)

Jedi Clint
11-12-2002, 09:41 PM
Vibrant. Stunning.

I will make a prediction that the scenes of Anakin and Padme in her family home will be restored to the rumored Archival Editions. Listen to the way the creators spoke of "Padme's Parents' House".

JEDIpartner
11-13-2002, 07:42 AM
The cut scenes were just fine! I thought they were really good considering they were just tacked on the DVD for our viewing pleasure. Yeah, there were things that didn't look "quite right" and if they were in the film and looked like that i would have been disappointed. Since they were just standalone extra bits I will accept them as they are. I thought they were well done and the fact that they "bothered" to insert a music track was pretty cool. It completed the scene a little better. The STAR WARS DVD cut scenes are probably amongst the best of the cut scenes out on the market!

dr_evazan22
11-13-2002, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Darth Trymybestus
I don't see Dooku being afraid of the Neimodians or Poggle.. Dooku's an ambigious bad man:)
It's an interesting theory but I really don't see Dooku being a good guy... although, who'd have thought we'd ever see an 11 year old Boba Fett in a Star Wars movie:)

Some good theories...

I'm not totally sold on the idea that Dooku is evil, although the end of the movie makes me wonder.
Dooku was sick of the corruption in the Republic, which is why he became involved in the Separatist movement. But if you take into consideration who is the other leadership of the Separatists- Trade Fed, Banking Clan, Commerce Guild... They're not leaving the Republic b/c of corruption, they want to fatten their check books. I think that Dooku hopes that they get wiped out.

I think that Palps seduced Dooku w/ the offer of a less corrupt gov't., except Palps doesn't make it clear that he (Palps) will declare himself Emperor.

Lucas likes his movies to take similar paths & Anakin will defeat Dooku like Luke defeats Vader & unlike Luke, Anakin succumbs to the Dark Side
quoted from darth trymybestus

another good theory. Here I think Palps seduces Ani w/ the promise of bringing order to the galaxy, by extinguishing the Jedi , who create chaos. Ani will already feel betrayed by the Jedi, and Palps seduction will be reinforced by the fact that palps is the only one who has always supported Ani

swatter
11-13-2002, 09:58 AM
While watching the deleted scenes I noticed something strange and I am wondering if anyone else has seen this. If I watch the deleted scenes with the commentary the sound is synched up just fine with the action. However, if I just watch the deleted scenes without the introductory commentary then the dialogue is not correclty syched up with the action. Has anyone else seen this?

JEDIpartner
11-13-2002, 11:14 AM
I have not had such an occurrance with my Sony DVD player. I will have to check on my APEX Region/Format-Free DVD player. I have heard that some players are prone to this.

JON9000
11-13-2002, 12:17 PM
Dooku not evil? I don't think so. What elsse does he need to do in order to prove it to you?

He tries to kill our heroes.

He tries to kill the Jedi.

He creates a threat to the republic alllowing Palps to create an army and take special powers.

He hangs out with Sidious.

He tricks the Genosians into designing an ultimate weapon to use against the republic then spirits it away to his master.

Pretty damning in my opinion. If I am ever defending someone, I want you guys on the jury!! ;)

Mandalorian Candidat
11-13-2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002

...Sly Moore is doing thjis really wierd madatation thing with her eyes closed and she kind of keeps moving her head around slowly, that whole little bit I think is quite sureal and creepy!

I thought that was Sinead O'Connor with a severe case of Vitamin D deficiency.

I watched that first cut scene last night and was extremely disturbed. The tongue thing was so bizarre. It looked like a fish was trying to jump out of his throat tail first. Plus Jar Jar and the outside Senate shot were so poorly rendered. I can see why it was the first shot to get the axe. I agree with whoever said they should have waited more than six months to release the DVD although I'm glad Lucasfilm decided not to double-dip us with VHS first then DVD a year later.

Jek Porky 2002
11-13-2002, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
I thought that was Sinead O'Connor with a severe case of Vitamin D deficiency.

That's exactly what my friend said when he saw it, what a coinsideince!

DarthBrandon
11-13-2002, 04:04 PM
I got the Episode II Widescreen version yesterday and the only thing that was disappointing was the fact that my DVD was flawed. Half way into the film it froze up and did this every time I got to scene 17. I tried it on my computer and the same thing happened, so I took it back today and got a new one, much better now. With that out of the way, the deleted scenes were great; I was especially fond of Padme's family scene and the Jedi Starfighter scene as well. I think they are way better quality than any other film's to date and for the price you pay for it. As far as other or more scenes that could have been added to the disk, I think Mr. Lucas may add them to the archival editions. Have to wait and see about that in 2005+. :D

derek
11-13-2002, 05:43 PM
I thought the deleted scenes were interesting as well. The best ones were the Anakin/Padme scenes. I thought the reason the romance element of the film fell flat was because it was too rushed. It seemed like she was cross one minute and smooching the next. THe scenes show the development and make the attraction Padme feels for Anakin seem much more plausible

Jon9000 and jedi clint said it best here. those scenes with anakin meeting padme's family really add to the overall story and validate her eventual feelings for anakin. it's a shame they were cut out of the film. i wish lucas had added them back in.

also, when padme falls out of the gunship, did anyone notice they changed her dialogue? in the theatre release when the clonetrooper ask her if she is OK, and she blurts out "YES", but on the DVD, she mumbles that she's OK, like one would if they were regaining consciousness. that really helped that scene, as it was unintentinally funny, but you can see her words don't match her lips.

Lord Tenebrous
11-13-2002, 05:53 PM
Padme also has a few new lines after Anakin's breakdown in the Lars garage.

And speaking of Padme's fall, think this is valid, or just "seeing shapes in the clouds"?

Darth Vellner
11-13-2002, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
Speaking of Padme's fall, think this is valid, or just "seeing shapes in the clouds"?

I saw that in the theater....it is possible....:confused:
(**if thats not it then where is"1138" in the movie??**)

Nexu
11-13-2002, 08:17 PM
o_O
What does that have to do with anything?

Beast
11-13-2002, 08:27 PM
I think it's a case of just seeing things. Lucasfilm made an official statement about the sand image. They said that "1138" is not hidden in the sand in those scenes, so thats a no go. There is a couple rumors that it may appear on the side of the Slave 1, but nothing concrete. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

scruffziller
11-14-2002, 01:11 PM
What species were the 2 aliens kids that Padme' helped that were in the picture? They looked Aqualish.
Was the scene of Padme' putting on C3PO's covering also a rumor?

Mister Dominator
11-14-2002, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by kadamontaga
I thought I heard that there was going to be an extension to the Dooku/Yoda fight sequence on the DVD where Dooku would use 2 lightsabers.
I just watched the deleted scenes and it isn't there. Have i been imagining things again?

Not just a rumor

you see part of that scene in one of the documentaries showcasing the Yoda fight scenes. Dooku pulls the green lightsaber Anakin lost when he lost his arm and uses both against Yoda, then Yoda knocks the green one out of his hand during the fight scene. It is comical to watch since Yoda isn't even there and the the stunt double looks nothing like Lee. But it is indeed there, not a rumor.

Also did you check out the end credits for the second documentary? Comical stuff, Yoda frying up one of the fat buffalo critters, and one falling out of the sky, etc.

Mister Dominator
11-14-2002, 01:22 PM
the critters look aqualish, does the book specify what species they were?

Imperial Monarche
11-14-2002, 05:45 PM
i guess the DVD-rom features will add deleted scenes and such over the comin time periods because of the fact the dvd would have been too overloaded and makin the quality of the stuff on it bad

Beast
11-14-2002, 05:49 PM
The DVD-Rom stuff will be similar to the E1 stuff. You won't see anymore deleted scenes for E2. Atleast not until the Archival Edition of the films. There really isn't all that much left that could be added. Since Lucas doesn't include scene trims or deleted scenes that don't fit the storyline. That's why you didn't see the scene of Padme adding C-3PO's plating. Because the movie was altered to have C-3PO already have his plating. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

maulrat22
11-14-2002, 07:54 PM
Why werent all of the scences put on the DVD? Is it because it leaves a later edition to have something new. I dont know about any of you guys but i would love to see Dooku weilding two lightsabers.

dr_evazan22
11-14-2002, 08:08 PM
Just b/c Dooku does things that are bad, that doesn't make him evil. There are plenty of people who do bad things for good reasons. What I was saying was is that I question his motivations.

Did Dooku court the Trade Fed, Banking Clan and Commerce Guild b/c they were tired of the corruption in the Senate and Republic? Or did he court them b/c , as as corporate entities, he wanted to rid the galaxy of them b/c they and their money were probably the root problem of corruption, throwing money at senators to get favorable legislation passed. After all, from TPM we already have the example of the Trade Fed using illegal means (planetary blockade) to protest and circumvent the Senate's taxation of trade routes.

As the person who placed the order for the clones in the first place, Dooku lied to the very Separatist movement he was the leader of by telling them that he had no idea where the Jedi/Republic got the clone army.

Ultimately, it is Palp's/Sidious who is responsible for creating the threat to the Republic, for the sole purpose of advancing his own agenda, namely granting himself emergency powers that will give him dictatorial power over the galaxy.

As for Dooku trying to kill the heroes, he had plenty of oppurtunity to kill them if he wanted to. He didn't have to knick Obi's arm and leg, and he disarmed Ani (literally) when Ani started out strong. The Sith way is to kill.

Whatever his intentions and motivaons (which is what I question), what he does is still wrong, and I would at least find him guilty of treason against the Republic.

Beast
11-14-2002, 08:11 PM
This has been answered numerous times, but I'll throw it out here again. Lucas does not include scene trims as deleted scenes. That's why you didn't get any of the cut footage from the Dooku/Yoda lightsaber duel.

The cut scenes involving the Clone War at the end of the film, including things like the CloneTroopers on Speeder Bikes and the tank droid, never got any farther then the pre-visualitzation phase. They were never fully rendered, so there is nothing to cut.

The same thing with the Droid Control Ship raid. While they may have done some of the live action filming. They never did the effects for those scenes, because it was dropped during filming to tighten up the storyline some.

Lucas also never includes deleted scenes, that don't jive with the movie. Such as the scene of Padme putting the coverings on C-3PO. The movie was changed to have the coverings on him from the start, so it wasn't included.

As for the Jocasta Nu "Lost 20" speech in the Jedi archives. That was cut to be included in Episode III. Whether it will be the same scene, or be refilmed or altered to incorperate the passage of time and the discovery of Dooku being a Dark Lord, is unknown at this point. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JimJamBonds
03-25-2010, 10:50 AM
I'm not exactly sure which film this was cut from, it must have been ESB?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-MSS8_vNQE&feature=related