PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon The 5th. Movie

CloneTrooperMace
11-12-2002, 02:26 PM
July 2003 is the new release for pokemon the movie 5.also a week before the movie comes out there will be a preveiw on KIDSWB Channel.

Game Preview

Pokemon Advance - Ruby & Sapphire

The new installment on the Pokemon games will be released on November 21st in Japan, and probably in the beginning of 2003 in the USA. To follow Game Freak’s tradition, Nintendo will release this game with two versions, Ruby and Sapphire. This seems like an “update” to the first versions of Pokemon, Red and Blue, since they have a resemblance in colors, except more futuristic.

These new games will have lots of new options. One of them will be a new updated Pokedex, and probably a new version of the Pokegear, which was introduced in the Gold and Silver series. You will also have to choose between a girl and a boy, like it was introduced in Crystal. The new adventure takes place in the new water world from the 5th Pokemon movie, with probably 8 new gym leaders. If that wasn’t enough, there will be 100 new Pokemon, making the total 351 since the last 251.

Graphics have improved a lot, although most people don’t notice it. Battles look a lot better, with better Pokemon attacks and more detailed Pokemon. Outside battles, the main character now has shadows and even water reflections. So expect a lot more coming, even new animations for Pokemon.

One of the greatest new features that have been announced is the 2 VS 2 battles. It is still unknown how this will work, but this will change Pokemon battles in an incredible way. This could depend a lot on strategy, as well as speed.

Pokemon Advance, Ruby and Sapphire, seem like two great games, with lots of new stuff. They will surely change Pokemon history. Check here for the latest news from these games.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
11-12-2002, 09:32 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY:D

(gets beaten in the corner)

Lord Malakite
11-13-2002, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by CloneTrooperMace
Game Preview

Pokemon Advance - Ruby & Sapphire

The new installment on the Pokemon games will be released on November 21st in Japan, and probably in the beginning of 2003 in the USA. To follow Game Freak’s tradition, Nintendo will release this game with two versions, Ruby and Sapphire. This seems like an “update” to the first versions of Pokemon, Red and Blue, since they have a resemblance in colors, except more futuristic.

These new games will have lots of new options. One of them will be a new updated Pokedex, and probably a new version of the Pokegear, which was introduced in the Gold and Silver series. You will also have to choose between a girl and a boy, like it was introduced in Crystal. The new adventure takes place in the new water world from the 5th Pokemon movie, with probably 8 new gym leaders. If that wasn’t enough, there will be 100 new Pokemon, making the total 351 since the last 251.

Graphics have improved a lot, although most people don’t notice it. Battles look a lot better, with better Pokemon attacks and more detailed Pokemon. Outside battles, the main character now has shadows and even water reflections. So expect a lot more coming, even new animations for Pokemon.

One of the greatest new features that have been announced is the 2 VS 2 battles. It is still unknown how this will work, but this will change Pokemon battles in an incredible way. This could depend a lot on strategy, as well as speed.

Pokemon Advance, Ruby and Sapphire, seem like two great games, with lots of new stuff. They will surely change Pokemon history. Check here for the latest news from these games.

Shouldn't this be in the video game forum?

CloneTrooperMace
11-13-2002, 10:08 AM
I don't know?????

Lord Malakite
11-13-2002, 11:54 AM
:rolleyes:

Well it should, just as anything else dealing with video games specifically. :) Keep that in mind next time. ;)

CloneTrooperMace
11-13-2002, 12:00 PM
Ok thanks

Eternal Padawan
11-13-2002, 03:21 PM
Bah! Pokemon knows no boundaries!

Next I shall go to the cards section and talk about my new Pokemon cheese grater.

Then I'll head to conventions and talk about my Pokemon bedsheets!

Then I'll head to...

CloneTrooperMace
11-13-2002, 05:03 PM
:D If you don't like pokemon.Then don't post here thanks:D :cry: :D

Eternal Padawan
11-15-2002, 04:34 PM
ooh. But I like Star Wars. I think I'll post here everyday for a whole year!

Whoo hoo! Gyrados! I choose YOU!

CloneTrooperMace
11-19-2002, 05:18 PM
Your freak, we don't come out and make fun about Star Wars,so leave us pokemon freak alone...........thanks

CloneTrooperMace
11-22-2002, 01:59 PM
How Do you know the pokemon names if you don't like Pokemon?