PDA

View Full Version : Back for good! New Customs Soon!

Sakay
11-12-2002, 06:43 PM
Hello Everybody, Its been some time since I posted, but I'm back! I look forward to building new customs that Hasbro is sure to never give us! I will have to say part of the reason for my absence is due to the rotten series Hasbro has presented to pacify the bewildered fans of AF. My first comeback custom is something that was on the drawing boards before I left, and only SWAFMAN knows! At this time the best thing about AF are its fans and collectors, and that clearly justifies my reasoning for rejoining the boards! As tribute for all of those that have stayed through these trying times, I want to donate my comeback custom as a raffle that will start upon posting of my new custom. All who wish to apply only need to reply and your name will be put into the hat!

good shot jansen
11-13-2002, 07:31 AM
welcome back sakay!

we were wonderin' where ya went.

you are so right in your summation that the best thang mm's got going is us! :)

no matter how hard they try up in (well it's up fer me anyway) rhode island to douse our flame. the faithful are still here, and ain't going anywhere, anytime soon.

good to see ya back!

Hawkwind
11-13-2002, 01:33 PM
Welcome back sakay :) ...i cant wait to see some more of your customs!

JediTricks
11-13-2002, 09:21 PM
Welcome back, can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeves! :)

SWAFMAN
11-26-2002, 10:34 PM
Plz disregard my question in the post on my other AF custom thread asking about your new custom! (I've not been keeping up very well with the MM forum lately).

Welcome back - again!

Waiting anxiously to see your latest custom.......