PDA

View Full Version : Djas Puhr w/ loose body

tagmac
11-14-2002, 12:28 AM
Has anyone else had this problem? I bought a DP figure, and when I opened him up, I noticed the body seemed very loose at the waste, as if it was gonna pull right off. Obviously I can't return it, but before I buy another one and have the same problem, I just wanted to see if anyone else noticed this.

LTBasker
11-14-2002, 12:30 AM
Yeah, pretty shoddy production on it. The blasters are too thin also. Just a whole lot of problems with the figure... It's got ok detail but Hasbro seemed to not put much care into the overall production of'em.

Beast
11-14-2002, 12:43 AM
Mine's fine, even the blasters. The reason that some of the waists could be looser then others is due to the fact he has a plastic tunic/gunbelt peice that sandwiches between his torso and legs. It's quite commen, sometimes you get a tight one. Sometimes you get a loose one. All in the luck of the draw. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Deoxyribonucleic
11-14-2002, 12:51 AM
I've opened 3 all together and every last one is like that! Pretty depressing too because he's such cool figure otherwise! :( :frus:

Jayspawn
11-14-2002, 12:58 AM
My Djas is pretty good. A little loose in the waist but not too bad. One of the guns is a little bent because the bubble was pushed in. But a Flat, heavy book fixed that.

187-Maul
11-14-2002, 08:27 AM
the waist of mine is a bit loose but I think the wrist articulation makes it up pretty good, although I have heard at another site that the hands came off if you touched them, so I guess it's really just a matter if you are lucky or not and get a good version of him

abell748
11-14-2002, 10:44 AM
Mine is loose also. I feel like if I touch him or move him into a different stance he will fall apart.

Chiesa
11-14-2002, 10:50 AM
Mine is loose too. But no worries... I doubt that it will crumble or fall to pieces. :D

tagmac
11-18-2002, 10:45 PM
Thanks for the input, guys - I was afraid I was the only one with this issue. I'll save money and just put a little glue under the waist if it comes close to falling apart.

Beast
11-18-2002, 10:50 PM
Well, it's not just gonna fall apart. The lower portion looks a bit like a mushroom cap, and gets closed inside the body. The upper body fits around the stem to the mushroom. So it holds it together pretty securely. Even if it seems somewhat loose. It's a bit hard to really explain. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Prince Xizor
11-18-2002, 11:15 PM
Mine Puhr is tight around the waist, but the blasters get bent real easy.