PDA

View Full Version : Capt Piett Question

Rogue II
11-14-2002, 08:30 AM
I usually open all of my figures, but I have a couple dozen figures still carded. I decided to go back and open some of the army builders. One of the figures I was going to open is Capt Piett. I heard there is some sort of error on the sticker...something about a blaster or baton. Which one is more rare?

I already have at least 1 of these open, so they are all army builders or for customizing.

Here are some of the other figures I plan on opening, tell me if I'm making a mistake:

(w/ hologram)
Tusken Raider

(w/ FF)
Gammorean Guard
Hoth Rebel Soldier
Ugnaughts

CTC
Jawa
Luke
Han

Other
Jek Porkins
Mon Cal. Officer
R3-T7
Flashback C-3PO
K-3PO

r2dee2
11-14-2002, 10:22 AM
The Capt Piett figure was released with 2 different stickers,
Blaster Rifle and Pistol and Blaster Pistol and Baton...the latter is the more rare.

SSG PICS (http://systems.figures.com/database/index.html?page=detail&sdomid=5&sitemid=16818)

Rogue II
11-14-2002, 10:27 AM
Thanks, I usually don't follow the errors/variations. Now that I know the figure I have isn't worth anything special, I will most likely open it tonight.

OC47150
11-15-2002, 02:58 PM
Most of the figures you want to open are common. The K3PO and Mon Cal officer may be hard to find because he was a late-release in the POTJ series but not uncommon. I picked up several Ugnaughts and Hoth rebel soldiers on clearance for $2 or less when they were first round.

I would check the feet on the Jawa/Gonk droid. There were variations concerning holes in the droid's feet, I believe.

If any, I'd be hesitant on the tusken raider, just because of the hologram. Visit your local comic shop/flea market/etc... where loose figures are sold. You might find some sand people there.