PDA

View Full Version : Epsiode II Trailer on Mtv

mrhat
11-02-2001, 08:16 PM
I caught the end of Total Request Live (TRL for the younger generation) and Carson Daily Mentioned that "George Lucas was nice enough to let us preview the Episode 2 Trailer for you on monday, Nov. 5th" TRL is on at 3:30 NY Time, and an hour decreased as you go towards California, Alaska, Hawaii(?))
So if you want a specific Place to see it, tune in Monday on TRL!!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Co Jo-Da
11-03-2001, 01:11 AM
Awesome...get to see it again...

LTBasker
11-03-2001, 12:43 PM
would that be around 2:37pm in central?????? gotta tape it! :D

The 'Xir
11-04-2001, 08:19 PM
I don't know what you're talking about, I was just on MTV's site and saw no news what-so-ever about the trailer being on TRL!!!!

Wolfwood319
11-05-2001, 03:02 AM
It's definately going to be on during TRL. What time is TRL on and how long does it run for so I'll know when to set my VCR.

TF.N had posted that it will be on, and they generally tend to be right about these things. Just because it isn't on MTV's website doesn't mean its not going to be on.

The 'Xir
11-05-2001, 01:05 PM
Believe me I hope it is!!! However, you're trying to tell me that one of the biggest media and advertising giants isn't going to tout the fact of broadcasting the new SW trailer to attract more attention to one of it's already popular shows to boost ratings? If they don't they're stupid! It's not like they gotta spend money to do it, just have Carson ?Dailey? mention it on air, and have someone post it on the internet in there usual news rumblings!!! Something the guy/gal would get paid for anyway!
I don't know, like I said hopefully they do broadcast it here in about 1 1/2hrs, but I just find it hard to believe that they wouldn't mention it at all, except through TF.N of course! :rolleyes:

The 'Xir
11-05-2001, 02:54 PM
Well if your reading this by 3:55pm EST, run run run, you guys were right, the trailer is comming up next !!!! go go go

mrhat
11-05-2001, 04:29 PM
The trailer was on after Video 7, POD, Alive. TRL is on later tonite as well, so if you missed it you didnt miss it yet, if you taped it, its towards the beginning, Video 7.

Fulit
11-05-2001, 05:46 PM
They could show the whole movie on TRL right now, and I wouldn't watch it because TRL is such an abomination. That's just me, though, I'm a little wacky.

Jedi Clint
11-05-2001, 05:57 PM
You aren't alone in your assessment of that TV garbage Fulit. I can't believe I watched the show and didn't even catch the trailer.......NEVER AGAIN!

Dferguson
11-05-2001, 06:28 PM
TRL, you will never find another retched hive of scum and villany
watch with Caution!;) :D :D :D

mrhat
11-05-2001, 07:14 PM
TRL is on again RIGHT NOW!!!! its only a matter of time... about 15 minutes +,- some minutes, i believe it will be on SOOOON, record, now, so you dont miss it. NOW!

Co Jo-Da
11-05-2001, 08:55 PM
I hope they run it more and more...Just saw it but once isn't enough.