PDA

View Full Version : Taun We?

scruffziller
11-15-2002, 12:20 PM
I noticed that as Obi is leaving, she rubs the side of her neck in almost a.......... "I am turned on" fashion. Or could it be a nervous, scared reaction? Could these Kaminoans be in on Sidious' plan instead of dubious to everything?

Deoxyribonucleic
11-15-2002, 12:41 PM
from listening to the commentary, John Knoll was saying how they like to do things like that to make the character seem more real to the audience. The example they used and pointed out was Lama Sue (sp?) brushing his knee after he finds out sypho dias died and right before he stands up. Throughout the commentary they point things out like that, it's pretty cool!

Patient Zero
11-15-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by scruffziller
I noticed that as Obi is leaving, she rubs the side of her neck in almost a.......... "I am turned on" fashion.

Ummm...well if that is the idea that crossed your mind, then perhaps YOU are the one that was turned on. Like your women all neck???

:crazed:

scruffziller
11-15-2002, 12:49 PM
Ehhhhhhhh........ Haven't watched it with commentary just yet. But still it seems that there should be more behind it than just an empty gesture.

Deoxyribonucleic
11-15-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by scruffziller
Ehhhhhhhh........ Haven't watched it with commentary just yet. But still it seems that there should be more behind it than just an empty gesture.

The world may NEVER know!

:)

scruffziller
11-15-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Deoxyribonucleic

The world may NEVER know!

:)

Until 2005.......:crazed:

Pendo
11-15-2002, 02:31 PM
I always thought she was just scratching it. I guess even aliens get an itch at times :).

PENDO!

Battle Droid
11-15-2002, 04:10 PM
Anyone notice Taun We taking a peek in at Jango when he changing into his jammies?

Exhaust Port
11-15-2002, 04:56 PM
I'm definately regretting reading this thread.

SQueek
11-16-2002, 10:25 AM
yea i was waiting for that animal house type ending where obi and taun we starting making out and it says at the bottom of the screen "Obi and Taun We had several children and george made millions from spin off movies about them.

Darth Sidious
11-16-2002, 12:43 PM
Wow...I don't know what some of you have been smoking, but it must be AWESOME. J/k. :D This thread is cool! Err...in a weird, interspecies sort of way... I need to watch that scene again, I wonder what Taun and Obi's babies would look like...Eh...umm...800th post! Yay! :D

scruffziller
11-18-2002, 10:46 AM
Not to spoil everyone's fun, but I was actually thinking more towards it was a scared gesture.