PDA

View Full Version : Who Would Buy This?

Jek Porky 2002
11-16-2002, 10:17 AM
Who would like to see a figure of Jango Fett in his usual clothes (blue overalls), from the appartment scene?

It's really the only Jango that still needs to be made, but knowing Hasbro we're bound to get a couple of Pilot resculpts before that!

Banthaholic
11-16-2002, 10:52 AM
Anything but another Jango.... Well at least until they make a few more unreleased characters.

Although along the Jano lines, they could make a 'Jango-like" clone in red-uniform eating, also from the Kamino scene.

Bib Forlobster
11-16-2002, 10:56 AM
I would buy a figure of Casual Jango if it was done well. No hokey gimmicks or exagerated action pose.

This definately sounds more like a figure for the collectors rather than the kids, so I can't imagine Hasbro approaching it until probably about 2004.

It would be cool if they could make the figure with full detachable armor that actually looks good when put on the figure. I realize that's a tall order, though.

Sinister Lord
11-16-2002, 11:04 AM
We've got enough versions of Jango. Hasbro should hold off for a while on that until the supply dwindles. Knowing how so many Jangos are becoming pegwarmers... I actually think they should wait a couple years before they issue another version of his character.

Val Da Car
11-16-2002, 11:06 AM
So none of you guys have seen the Deluxe Jango Fett then, right?

ie: Removable armor and jet pack

jobi
11-16-2002, 11:48 AM
But not helmet, they want one chilling in his apartment. Temura Morrisons head and his blu jump-suit.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
11-16-2002, 12:05 PM
Wait wait, are you implying that he wouldn't have worn that Helmet around the apartment just for kicks, Jobi?!?!??! As cold and crappy as Kamino is, i'm sure that helmet provided much insulation for him and whatnot. They need to make a blue jump suited jango with the an irremoveable helmet on him, just for kicks. :D

Darth Sidious
11-16-2002, 12:29 PM
Hell yeah I'd buy it! I would actually buy any Jango (3 3/4"/scale) figure that they make. Jango is probably my favorite character in the prequels, maybe in all the movies, and I collect them. Well, the figures anyway. I just got the Deluxe and Pilot today, completing my collection for now. I hope they make more Jangos, but not at the expense of unmade figures.

Jek Porky 2002
11-16-2002, 05:17 PM
Also I'd love to see a young clone with helmet and computer, to go along with Banthaholic's red training clone, they'd be cool, but I doubt we'd ever see them!

Prince Xizor
11-16-2002, 05:22 PM
There would be no way that I would be a Jango in his Pajamas. What a boring toy that would be.

Beast
11-16-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
Also I'd love to see a young clone with helmet and computer, to go along with Banthaholic's red training clone, they'd be cool, but I doubt we'd ever see them!
Well, a young Clone Child figure is supposed to be packed in with Lama Su next year. I'm sure he'll come with the training helmet. Not to sure about the computer, since he's a pack-in charecter. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Banthaholic
11-17-2002, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks

Well, a young Clone Child figure is supposed to be packed in with Lama Su next year. I'm sure he'll come with the training helmet. :)

I really do love pack-ins, and especially if it involves getting an additional figure when I would have bought them both separate anyhow!

jedihunter25
11-17-2002, 01:21 AM
I'd like to see a Pajamie Jango. With this fig and a normal Obi with cloak, I can build a cool diorama of Jango's apartment scene. I also can wait a while for them to make this fig because it looks like Jango is the next Darth Maul in Hasbro's eyes. If they make this Jango right away, they will have nothing left of Jango to make from the movie (except Pancho Jango from the deleted scene) and they will make alot of Silly Jangos that weren't in the movie- but then again, Hasbro probally already has thoughts of Silly Jangos even if Pajamie Jango is made right away or not.

Battle Droid
11-17-2002, 02:15 AM
I'd buy Jammie Jango, and they should also make the Poncho Jango from the cut Trial & Interogation scenes.

JangoFart
11-17-2002, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Bib Forlobster
I would buy a figure of Casual Jango if it was done well. No hokey gimmicks or exagerated action pose.

This definately sounds more like a figure for the collectors rather than the kids, so I can't imagine Hasbro approaching it until probably about 2004.

It would be cool if they could make the figure with full detachable armor that actually looks good when put on the figure. I realize that's a tall order, though.

Where is the line I need to stand in to get THAT figure??!! That's a GREAT idea! Done in a Deluxe Clone Trooper-ish style.

I know we have enough Jango's, but he IS a cool character and that would make a great figure.

J

187-Maul
11-17-2002, 08:34 AM
I'd probably buy one, he would fit good as a normal citizen in any cantina ot tatooine streets scene