PDA

View Full Version : Which ones haven't you seen?

clonehead
11-16-2002, 02:29 PM
i have most of all basic figures for now saga; except for ephant mon and the new clone trooper. is it that i am in a bad area that isn't supplying it or am i just not fast enough to get to the store?:crazed:

JediJeff77
11-16-2002, 02:37 PM
I have yet to see Ephant Mon.... :(

Beast
11-16-2002, 02:38 PM
Well, since Ephant Mon and CloneTrooper pilot were just recently released, you seem to be in a normal area. Especially if you have all the other figures that have been released so far. Some people don't even have past the early #40's, in some areas. Just give it some time, they are coming. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

clonehead
11-16-2002, 02:42 PM
yeah well i have a helpful person who i talk to a swap meet next to my house. is it just me or does it seem that they are just making some figures Just to make figures

Chiesa
11-16-2002, 02:46 PM
Ki Adi and Teemto :)

clonehead
11-16-2002, 03:01 PM
oh by my house i see them constantly, i see them at toy's r us

Slacker Jedi
11-16-2002, 03:37 PM
I have yet to see Ephant Mon, the new Droideka, the new Yoda (with council chair), or the Deluxe Clone Trooper in stores...

Jayspawn
11-16-2002, 03:56 PM
I have yet to see Ephant Mon and the Clone Pilot. I have seen and bought everything else.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-16-2002, 04:12 PM
Never in stores:
*Yoda (Jedi Master) (but I have him)
*Ephant Mon
*Destroyer Droid
*Clone Trooper (Republic Gunship Pilot)
*Tusken Raider with Massiff
*Yoda (Jedi Council)
But other than that, I've seen 'em all.

Prince Xizor
11-16-2002, 04:24 PM
The only ones I haven't seen are the deluxe Clonetrooper and Epant Mon. Everything else (w/ the exception of the Destroyer Droid and new Yoda, which by the way, are the out yet?) I have seen at least once.

Jek Porky 2002
11-16-2002, 04:48 PM
It's kind of wierd with me because, I've got Ephant and Clone and all of those figures, but have still yet to see Darth Maul (Sith Apprentice)!

Obviously I still need Yoda and Destroyer Droid, but there brand new out, so it'll be christmas before I see them!

sith_killer_99
11-16-2002, 04:59 PM
I have never seen the following figures in person.

Teemto
Tusken with Massiff
Ephant Mon
Clone Trooper Pilot (or newer?)
Deluxe ANYTHING past Anakin with Slice and Dice Geo Warrior

I'm not too worried though.;)

clonehead
11-16-2002, 06:57 PM
ephant is very odd, because i see him for about 2 and 1/2 seconds in a movie and i don't ever see him in the stores

Darth Sidious
11-16-2002, 07:18 PM
I have seen (And bought) the Clone Pilots, and everything below them. But no Ephant Mon or anything newer.

Rogue II
11-16-2002, 08:03 PM
Ephant Mon is only one I haven't seen is the only one I want.

Darth Maul, Teetmo, and Tusken Raider are all over the place here in Maryland, usually in KB or Walmart. I've only seen the Clonetrooper Pilot and Deluxe Clonetrooper a couple times.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
11-16-2002, 09:19 PM
The only figures that I haven't seen yet are Ephant Mon, Destoyer Droid, and the new Yoda, as well as the Deluxe Clone Troopers. Those are all newly released so I am not panicking--yet!.

The only figure I haven't got that I have seen is the beardless Endor Soldier.

steve3p0
11-16-2002, 09:30 PM
ephant mon is the next one to come , i doubt he has been released in my area yet.

i've been really happy to have easily found all 50 others here. :)

Battle Droid
11-16-2002, 10:24 PM
Dooku (had to order mine from TRU.com)
Watto
Teemto
Lott Dod
Pilot Clonetrooper (had to order my 2 from TRU.com)
Pilot Jango
Ephant Mon
Darth Maul
Anakin Skywalker (Tatooine)
Pilot Padme Amidala
Destroyer Droid
Yoda (Jedi Council)
Red Battle Droid
Tusken Raider
Beardless Endor Trooper

Lyet
11-17-2002, 08:17 AM
The only ones I'm still waiting to see are Ephant Mon, Destroyer Droid, new Yoda, and Red Battle Droid.

kadamontaga
11-17-2002, 08:23 AM
Destroyer Droid
Yoda (Jedi Council)
Red Battle Droid
Beardless Endor Trooper

Which, considering I'm in the UK is pretty good going :)

LTBasker
11-17-2002, 08:32 AM
Ki-Adi
Teemto
Darth Maul
Cleanshaven Endor Rebel
Red Battle Droid
Ephant Mon and anything above that.

Even when I dream about finding figures I can't find Ki-Adi or Teemto! :confused:

Old Fossil
11-17-2002, 08:34 AM
I have not seen:

Ephant Mon
Clone Pilot
Padme Pilot
Beardless Endor Rebel
Maul ST
Red Battle Droid
Destroyer Droid
New (old) Yoda
TA Anakin
Deluxe Clone Trooper
Deluxe Yoda
Deluxe C3PO
Deluxe Geonosian w/Hive

But I'm not worried. I have the new Sandtroopers on preoder!!!

Jargo
11-18-2002, 07:27 PM
Deluxe clonetrooper but I haven't been shopping in a while, leastways not in real world outlets. I've seen him at online stores. It's just one that I want to see in person before I decide to buy or not. Everything else I wanted I have up to the destroyer droid wave. But I saw and left a few. Qui-Gon, deluxe Jango, Geo rescue mace, deluxe Geonosian.... My local TRU has been brilliant this year.

Oh and the second wave of star tours stuff I've still to get hold of. Maybe not that blue box droid DL-X2 with the crappy arm but WEG-1618 is one I want. Still waiting for R3-D3 to arrive.

Sinister Lord
11-19-2002, 07:54 AM
Never seen them....

Yoda (Jedi Council)
Ephant Mon
Destroyer Droid
Deluxe Clonetrooper