PDA

View Full Version : What can I expect in the upcoming Action Fleet Republic Landing Ship?

Currald
11-17-2002, 04:09 AM
I will preface this post by saying that I have never bought an Action Fleet toy. I've heard rumors of an AF Acclamator-class ship (this Star Destroyer lookin' ships from the end of AotC). Based on the past AF products, what do y'all think that I can expect from this ship? I am particularly interested in the likely dimensions of this ship, though anything you can speculate about would be nice to know about. Thanks for your expertise.

Hawkwind
11-17-2002, 09:16 AM
I would idealy like to see it as a big version af maybe 2/3x's as big , for me the acumulator gives the impression of size and presence more than the star destroyer does although that might be because we dont see a star destroyer in atmosphere.

But the af will probably come normal size with landing gear ,and maybe some small guns and a opening engine hatch

sicqnus
11-17-2002, 10:35 AM
The UPC code with description says "Acclamator Troop transport with opening ramp"

Hawkwind
11-17-2002, 10:58 AM
"opening ramp"

COOL !!!!!!! that will be so amazing ,shame they couldnt have had a ramp on the at-te :-(.

Sicquns ,do you know what features the rep gunship will have?

sicqnus
11-17-2002, 01:35 PM
rotating side turrets and opening cargo bay (on each side).

Currald
11-17-2002, 05:00 PM
How big have similar items (Blockade Runner, Star Destroyer, Republic Cruiser...) been in the past? Like, how many inches long?