PDA

View Full Version : Breathing Favorite's

Co Jo-Da
11-03-2001, 01:21 AM
The "Breather" Teaser is exactly that a big tease, nothing more than a series of quick shots that go by as quickly that they could have been stills. But I'd gladly watch it over and over again. I'm asking which one is your favorite shot...I have two 1) Jango flying up in to the rain, just awesome looking 2) Obi-Wan beening held up in mid-air, being cloned (can't wait to see what's going on in that scene)?

Eternal Padawan
11-03-2001, 10:50 AM
My favorite shot is Obi Wan and Anakin walking down that dark hallway with lit lightsabers, ready for some whupass.

The Slave 1 in the asteroids shot was very cool, also.

I'm intrigued by the Yoda walking away from Mace because there's so much going on in that shot. It looks like Padme and her entourage are walking up in the background.

The Jango Fett flying shot looks a little more hinky every time you watch it. The CGI starts to stand out a little bit every time you watch it. The CGI Yoda however looks awesome. They should have done this in EP 1.

I am also intrigued by the sweeping vista shot. It looks like a village built into rocks (?) I can't decide where this is. Is it geonisis? Or Padmes mountain village on Naboo. i want a freeze frame of that shot.

6 days until trailer 2 shows up on the internet to confound and tease us some more...

Pendo
11-03-2001, 12:36 PM
My favorite shot is off all the Clone Troopers boarding the craft.

If you haven't seen the trailer yet, there are some stills from it at http://communities.msn.com/starwarssaga. They look pretty cool. You may need a Hotmail account or MSN passport to view the page.

PENDO!

bigbarada
11-03-2001, 01:05 PM
So many shots to choose from, how can i pick a favorite? Yoda looked awesome, Jango looked awesome, the clonetroopers looked awesome.

I really loved how the entire trailer had a much darker, disturbing feel; like events in this galaxy are in a rapid downward spiral.

If I wasn't excited about seeing this movie before, I definitely am now!

Co Jo-Da
11-06-2001, 10:57 PM
Go to theforce.net to see great stills from the Breathing Teaser.

GNT
11-06-2001, 11:09 PM
My favourites:

Jango fett flying up into the air....so freak-in cool !!!!

The Clone dudes walking up the ramp and into the ship

The 'Xir
11-07-2001, 02:30 AM
Actually, I liked the shot of R2 the best!!!! 1)it's not CG and 2) It's so dark and the way R2's dome pans the room so slowly makes it seem more ominous, because we all know that he's such a spirited little character, and that if he's worried then we know our heros are in BIG trouble!!!!! :(

Co Jo-Da
11-07-2001, 11:44 AM
What about those blue beams going acrossed the floor? Looks like RD is afraid to move.

http://www.theforce.net/episode2/newspics/teaser/aotc_30.jpg

Mandalorian Candidat
11-07-2001, 12:21 PM
I go with GNT. The Clonetrooper shot and Jango flying around looked pretty sweet. You all may gripe about it being too CGI, but the graphics seemed more real than artificial to me.

The one shot which was really intreguing to me was the children 'telemarketers.' It looked like they may have been in some kind of clone training school. I can see the commercials now, playing with Judge Judy and reruns of Andy Griffith..."Job got you down? Join CTI, that's Clone Technology Institute. Get a degree in dental hygiene or maybe hand-to-hand combat. Campuses on Coruscant, Naboo, Corellia, and now Mos Espa."

master jedi
11-07-2001, 03:17 PM
My favorite is OB1 suspended there in mid-air being tortured. As it's fading you can see Dooku/Tyranus walk into the room.

White-Bread
11-08-2001, 09:21 AM
I have read a couple of posts that mention someone walking into the scene where OB1 is being held prisoner. I have watched the trailer several times and I don't see it. Am I missing something?

White-Bread
11-08-2001, 09:23 AM
Oh yeah... as for my favorite scene... I would have to say OB1 being in the binders... NO WAIT... Jango flying up the tow... NO WAIT... that shot of Natalie Portman... she is quite attractive!!!

JEDIpartner
11-08-2001, 10:35 AM
I couldn't focus on the rest of the trailer since Natalie was the first image we see after the Lucasfilm logo...! :kiss:

Co Jo-Da
11-08-2001, 10:57 AM
If you liked the opening shot of Pademe' just wait for the new trailer and you'll see her in that skin tight white combat outfit. WOW

master jedi
11-08-2001, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Co Jo-Da
If you liked the opening shot of Pademe' just wait for the new trailer and you'll see her in that skin tight white combat outfit. WOW

Which trailer? The one being released tomorrow? Or the one being released with Harry Potter?

JediTricks
11-09-2001, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by White-Bread
I have read a couple of posts that mention someone walking into the scene where OB1 is being held prisoner. I have watched the trailer several times and I don't see it. Am I missing something?
Originally posted by White-Bread
Oh yeah... as for my favorite scene... I would have to say OB1 being in the binders...These 2 are one in the same.

White-Bread
11-09-2001, 08:23 AM
sorry JT... I meant that I don't see the figure on the left side of the screen. But after watcing it again I see what you all are talking about. I was looking for an entire figure... head, torso... etc etc. I think what I see is some sort of cloak or something. Who knows...

JediTricks
11-09-2001, 08:53 AM
Looks like I was the one who made the mistake of what you were saying. ;)

BTW, if you want to see the guy in that scene where Obi-Wan is being held in binders, see my spoiler thread about it: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1729

Rollo Tomassi
11-09-2001, 10:56 AM
These are some of my favorite shots:

The opening shot of Padme.
The next shot of Anakin.
The "Flash Gordon" ship in the canyon.
The all new 3PO.
The CGI Yoda
The Jango flying in the rain shot.
The speeder flying thru Coruscant at night.
The shot of Obi Wan and Anakin side by side.
The shot of Mace contemplating while Padme and co. walk up behind.
The shot of Naboo.
The shot of Kamino.
The Obi Wan Kenobi prisoner shot.
The Watto in his goffy hat shot.
The Slave-1 flying right at ya!
The shot of the ol' homestead.
The R2-D2 shot.
The Obi Wan hanging on for dear life shot.
The TELEMARKETERS.
The Adult telemarketers getting on their ship.
The Kiss. Damn Natalie Portman is hot!
The sword fight in the dark.
The credits.

But those were only the ones I liked best!;)

JediTricks
11-10-2001, 09:29 AM
Way to narrow it down Rollo. ;)