PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find....?

Masterjedi73
11-17-2002, 06:51 PM
Hey guys....
I can't find the yellow clone trooper anywhere.
Are they an exclusive?

Also....are there red battle droids being released anywhere besides the deluxe c-3po? My 4 yr. old is dying for one, but we can't find any.

Thanks

Old Fossil
11-17-2002, 07:31 PM
Do you mean the Clone Trooper Pilot? If so, he isn't an exclusive, only recently released.

There is supposed to be a red battle droid (single, carded) hitting the shelves very soon. I think it's due out with the Saga assortment that includes the Destroyer Droid.

Also, I think there were some red battle droids released with the Deluxe Mace Windu, but they are a later release and are more diffficult to find; and then there is the Target exclusive accessory pack that includes a red battle droid, I believe.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong! I'm going from memory here, and that ain't always quite up to par these days.

Jargo
11-17-2002, 07:36 PM
You are correct sir. The single carded Battle droid: arena battle will be hitting stores later this winter season and the pilot clonetrooper should be around now if Tycho hasn't bought them all. The deluxe mace with red blast apart battle droid was made in roughly fifty fifty quantities with the cream one so there should be a fair chance of finding one. You just need to get resourceful and dig in places you wouldn't normally go. There's also a chance according to tonights list that there's going to be one released next year in a three pack with other droids from geonosis. It's listed as a battle droid 3-pack but an earlier rumor had it down as having a destroyer droid and super battle droid packed in with it. I would imagine that to be more likely as a three pack than three battle droids.
Anyway, that's the score George Daws :)