PDA

View Full Version : New Action Fleet sets listed for 2003 !

sicqnus
11-17-2002, 11:45 PM
The Bothans fellows at TPU died by thousands to get these :

Action Fleet (325480902) :

- Hoth Encounter (maybe some figs from the BP#13).
- Arena Battle (new).
- Dro´d fighter(s).

Action Fleet (325480901) :

- Cloud Car with pilot.
- Desert Skiff & Jabba le Hutt.
- Gian Speeder & Panaka.

Action Fleet (46798) :

47287 - Republic Gunship (opening cargo bays and rotating turrets).
47305 - Slave One (ESB).
47425 - Troop transport.

47768 - Homing spider dro´d (listed as Walker dro´d).
47766 - Anakin speeder (damaged engine features).
47767 - Zam Wessel speeder (removable panels).

47994 - Jedi Starfighter.
47995 - Star Destroyer or A-Wing fighter.
47997 - Mon Calamari cruiser.

Complete list here (with 12", Unleashed and 3,3/4") :http://pub8.ezboard.com/fthecantina90039frm72.showMessage?topicID=1.topic

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happy:

Hawkwind
11-18-2002, 09:36 AM
COOL!!! i expect the arena battle will be a battle pack or (wishful thinking) a PLAYSET:-)!!!!!!!! and the droid fighter im gessing is droid fighter ships from ep1 or somehow do they mean droid fighers as in figures!!!!! (wishfull thinking again).
Thanks for posting this (it's made me very happy Especialy the arena battle)

matthewilw
11-18-2002, 01:23 PM
......that kind of sucks. All the action fleet products I've been really looking forward too like the gunship and the jedi starfighter are all going to be released later in the year. I just can't believe it's possible that they're making another gian speeder before making a jedi starfighter.....that's just wrong. :cry:
I hope the droid fighters set comes with a bunch of battle or destroyer droids, I'm trying to build a droid army :crazed:

LTBasker
11-18-2002, 01:30 PM
Ah but the Gian Speeder, Cloud Car and Jabba sets are all Battle Packs for Target, not regular AF vehicle sets. :) If the Cloud Car and Gian Speeder are regular vehicle sets though which I doubt they will be, they're still listed as Target exclusives so they wouldn't really interrupt with the regular vehicles like the Naboo Fighter does. ;)

Jangu Fett
11-18-2002, 06:25 PM
Well it looks like, there will be no figure packs. I thought all 2003 AF would include a mini-fig, and we'd all see mini-figure multi-packs. But, no we only get 3 ships ( All Rehashed )with figures.

LTBasker
11-18-2002, 09:34 PM
Jangu Fett, this sounds like they could be figure packs:
- Hoth Encounter (maybe some figs from the BP#13).
- Arena Battle (new).
- Dro´d fighter(s).

Arena Battle could definitely have Battle Droids, Clone Troopers and/or Jedi. Theres just nothing Galoob that would go in the Arena except for the Battle Droids.

Jangu Fett
11-19-2002, 07:40 AM
I really hope your right.

Jayspawn
11-20-2002, 11:17 AM
I could do without a Gian Speeder. Now the Gunship, that's what I'm looking for! The Jedi Starfighter will be a good one too.

Jangu Fett
11-20-2002, 06:41 PM
So long as these new AF ships can fit mini-figs, I'll be extremely Happy. And I'd buy more then one.

:confused: :confused: Wasn't Jango Fett's Slave-1 confirmed???? It's not listed.:confused: :confused:

haggie
11-22-2002, 01:02 AM
Awesome! It's good to see that the best of AOTC will be joining my other AFs eventually.

sicqnus
11-23-2002, 02:30 PM
Action Fleet wave 3 (Snowspeeder & AT-AT) in stores now !

RobertDD
11-23-2002, 08:22 PM
Here's a preview of wave three on ebay

Snowspeeder:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2476&item=1920202500

At-at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1920202186

Jangu Fett
11-24-2002, 09:21 AM
That's a shame:( . Someone will pay $30 for just one. To have one now. Wait a couple of weeks and get the same thing for only $10. Who ever that guy is, he's a thief.

Sentinel18725
12-02-2002, 12:34 AM
I really liked this line of Star Wars. I wish that they would have been a bit more sucessful. I've got a tubberware box filled with these that I opened. I loved the Death Star and wish they would have done a couple of Tatooine playsets (not the E1 playsets) like Jabba's Palace or Mos Eisley. :Pirate:

RobertDD
12-02-2002, 07:37 AM
They've done a couple of episode 1 tatooine sets that I use to display all tatooine figs. The Mos Espa Market looks really cool whith all the mini figs!

sicqnus
12-02-2002, 07:20 PM
I agree, the Mos-Espa playset is really cool ! I also love the Anakin's room on the other side !

britcit3
12-09-2002, 03:28 PM
Just got this from THE PRIVATE UNIVERSE......

All the following have been offered today from Diamond Comics who get it direct from HASBRO UK so all these items will have an OFFICIAL UK release. 2003 offerings are as follows :

Star Wars Action Fleet Wave 1 Assortment
The return of miniature scale Star Wars vehicles. Wave one includes Republic Gunship, Slave One and Federation Troop transport. Look out for more vehicles later in the year. Assortment contains 6 vehicles in 3 styles. Available January.

So it looks like we only have to wait until January for the new stuff !

http://books.dreambook.com/tpu/probenews.html

Cheers

BC3

Jangu Fett
12-09-2002, 06:21 PM
Great so we don't have to wait. But what about the MINI-FIGURES. Hasbro has said that the 2003 AF sets would include a mini-fig. Are figures included with the January sets or what?

sicqnus
12-10-2002, 11:20 AM
Very good Intelligence and Spying service in England indeed.

Great to know that will will have not to wait until next summer to grab the following assortment of AF.
Unfortunately they will not be under my Cristmas "fir tree". I will keep my tree a few days more.

I fear we will not see the troops yet. Maybe the Kaminoan cloning facility have not finished to produce our order of fresh troops...

I agree with most of you. An AT-GC (Gunship Carrier) would be awesome. see pic.

============================================
"Facta Non Verba" - 11th airborne Republic Troopers squadron.

sergiurusu
12-17-2002, 02:57 AM
I hope they'll release the gunship soon. It's awsome! I'm tired of that Gian speeder with its oversized cannons. Need more new stuff

good shot jansen
12-17-2002, 06:50 AM
i've read your many posts over at rebelscum, and am thrilled to see you here at ssg!

for those who don't know him, sergiurusu is a action fleet collector from Romainia where he has trouble tracking down all the af's that he seeks.

stick around sergiurusu, we have quite an international cast of bounty hunters here, who for the past 4 years have spanned the globe, going out of their way to find what others seek.

:)

neonblade
12-17-2002, 05:28 PM
So does anybody have pics of the rgs yet?

neonblade
12-17-2002, 05:31 PM
Let's see here,

I can't help but fear the release of the rgs. I mean Even if they made it slightly to scale it would need a bigger box. I would absolutely love it if it could fit 2 pilots, ball turrets on the side, firing guns, loading ramp etc,

lpcg
what do u all think

Jangu Fett
12-17-2002, 05:44 PM
I with you, neonblade. The Gunship would be awesome if it could fit figs, but I doubt it. Hasbro just doesn't seem to care what we want. Meaning mini-figures.

Imagine my reaction to the news of a AF scale Dooku Solar Sailer. One of my favorite ships from AOTC. I think it would have a little Dooku fig, but, NO. what we got was garbage. Don't get me wrong the AT-TE was cool, nice details and everything. But it would be better if it could fit figures. Like, Glitch said. A opening Rear compartment that would have fit 6 mini Clone Troopers. Just think about that.

neonblade
12-18-2002, 08:56 PM
Thanks jangu. We'll have to see the pics next week