PDA

View Full Version : good find

Anakin
11-18-2002, 02:16 AM
i was in wal-mart today pickin up a few things and i asked my little bro to go check the toy aisle to see if there were any clone pilots in stock, he did, but came back sayin that there weren't, so i asked him to go check again and said "if you see any, buy two of them" and handed him a $10 bill, he did, he looked for a long time and finally found 2 of them and also pointed out to me that there were gunships in stock also, "wow" i thought, this is too good to pass up, so i forked out $50 and got the two pilots and the gunship and i have to say that i have NO regrets, this thing is ****in awesome, and the pilots perfect it, now i only need some more clone troopers to sit in it and make it look complete, this is also a VERY large item, i need to think about where to put it, but oh well, it's cool, but the point of this thread is to show that anything's possible, the town i found it in has like 9,000 people in it, and the next closest/largest town is over 150 miles away, so for all of you who can't find anything, just wait, if I could find this cool stuff then so can you

Old Fossil
11-18-2002, 12:14 PM
What town do you live in, Anakin? I live in a small town, too, and my Wal-Mart still hasn't gotten the Gunship yet.

Anakin
11-19-2002, 10:37 PM
i'll draw a map of the toy section of my walmart:

-----\/
|| || || || || ||
--------- ---------
--------- ---------
--------- ---------

ok, now of all the || aisles, the one with the \/ above it, on the right side from how you're seeing it is where the gunship was, there were two gunships, and an arena, all with the old POTJ stuff, and the the top left --------- aisle, the top of how you're seeing it, is where the rest of the saga stuff is, so just search around and you'll find something cool, i live in wyoming, that should be enough information to tell you right there twodot, your town probably has the population of our state ;) i have to drive 30 miles to get to wal-mart, actually i live on the rez, so i have to drive 15 miles just to work, go to school, hell, buy groceries!

(the ----- leading up to the \/ is just so it appears above the right "aisle", this thing is bein *** right now so i have to do that)

Jayspawn
11-20-2002, 12:14 PM
Thats a good find Anakin. I still have not found the Clone Pilots yet. The Republic Gunships are everywhere in my stores. Mainly Toys'R'Us. There has to be like 30 of them there.

The Gunship is a great toy! One of Hasbro's best in a long time.

Old Fossil
11-20-2002, 10:16 PM
Thanks, Anakin! Hey, I drove through your fair state once, from Cheyenne to the Montana border. It is beautiful, and V A S T !!!