PDA

View Full Version : What do you think the Ep. III Opening Crawl might be?

Toad
11-18-2002, 06:37 AM
This is always a classic part of the movie. :)

Toad
11-19-2002, 08:46 AM
Okay, okay...I'll bite first.
Most of you will disagree with this....

The last of the Separatist movement has been destroyed. What was once the Republic is now the Gallactic Empire, heading by the self-appointed Emperor Palpatine.

Anakin and Padme Skywalker are soon expecting a child. Anakin has been expelled from the Jedi Order for marrying, and Padme has resigned her post as the Senator from Naboo.

A small band of freedom fighters has begun to form in rebellion against the Empire, led by the last remaining Jedi who have uncovered Emperor Palpatine’s real identity….

Darth Vellner
11-21-2002, 09:47 AM
I don't think that the Emperor's REAL identity will be "Uncovered"
till the OT
And I think the Separetist movement becomes the Rebellion.....

Everything you said is stuff I want to see in the movie!!!
(I hope I do!!!)

Toad
11-21-2002, 05:15 PM
Yeah I definitely don't think my opening crawl is GOOD or even anywhere near RIGHT...but I just thought it would be fun to get something down. ;)

It's one of my favorite things about Star Wars.

stillakid
11-22-2002, 12:01 PM
Star Wars
Episode III
The Cloak of Evil Falls

Against the strict guidelines of the Jedi Order, Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala have kept their wedded union secret. But with war raging around them, their devotion for one another tests the finite boundries of love.

With the Separatists Movement on the run,
and the Clone Army spread across the Galaxy in an effort to wipe them out,
Chancellor Palpatine holds the keys to the fragile Republic in his hands.

However, the Jedi have disturbing suspicions about the identity of the Sith.
With this invisible threat gaining power, time is running out and with it, the fate of the Republic is uncertain...

neonblade
12-07-2002, 06:32 PM
wow that was good lol

Star wars
Episdode III
Rise of the Empire

The positions of the senate have depleted rapidily
with the risk of trusting the supreme chancellor
The Jedi have rapidily decreased bringind the order
to slow finish

Anakin and Obi won have launched with a major battalion
of clone troopers and the rest of the jedi to the outer rim to protect a small organaztion of loyalist running from the increasing threat of the sepratist.

Padmae has resigned from her postion of Senator of Naboo
to flee to Alderan where Bail Organa and a large Loyalist comittee
have begun a rebellion against the new dictatorship of the
dark lord of the sith...

Chiesa
12-16-2002, 03:07 AM
Great one neonblade and stillaKid.

Is the title of episode III going to be the "rise of the empire"? Cause I remember seeing some fan created trailer stating that as the title but I could never find any truth to the title being that. I would say that if that title is true, then I go to say that the title is very apt indeed! I will come up with the opening crawl after I thought abt it.

Great thread! :)

Toad
12-16-2002, 06:54 AM
No, that's not necessarily the title, it hasn't been released yet. We're all just kinda speculating here. :)

SW_Loyalist
12-21-2002, 10:14 AM
I don't know what it'll say, but one thing's for sure, it'll sure start off with something about how rotten of a time it is.

It is a very VERY dark and desperate and critical and really really baaaaaad time...

;)

Jaff
01-05-2003, 01:36 AM
How about this

The few number of Jedi's left to defend the republic and their clone armies are massing their forces for the final battle between the seperatists and their leader Count Dooku. Though determined Dooku is preparing for the attack and in an attempt to strengthen their forces the Jedi are calling for all Jedi's to prepare for the battle.

Obi-Wan Kenobi is sent to Tatooine by Yoda to comission the late Jedi Anakin Skywalker, who has left the order to be with his pregnant wife. Though Anakin is content on Tatooine with his step brother Owen and his wife he yearns for more, and his impatience grows as does the stirring of the force.

hows that

sith_killer_99
01-05-2003, 08:44 AM
Howabout this:

No opening crawl.

George breaks with tradition and decides not to go with an opening crawl or space scene. Instead, we open with...

JK:D

But that would be soooo funny.:evil: