PDA

View Full Version : Zam's Box!

The 'Xir
11-19-2002, 02:50 AM
I'm assuming this has been brought up before, but I went back a few posts and so no mention of it. Did anyone else notice the sticker covering up whatever's on the back of Zam Wesell's 12" box! It shows Jango, Dooku, Zam, and Super battle droid and gives a description under each pic. Under Zam's pic a sticker has been applied stating,"Zam Wesell, with face reveal feature, blaster and rifle"
Does anyone know what it is covering up, and how many variation boxes are out there;Like one saying nothing under her pic, and then maybe a new one without any sticker?

JediBoulton
11-19-2002, 02:36 PM
Under the sticker -- it says Zam Wessel -- With balster and rifle. It does not mention the face revil mask. I opened my box the other day and felt the need to rip off that sticker! Hope this helps :)

The 'Xir
11-20-2002, 02:18 AM
Well, why yes it does!:)

Anyone no of other packaging changes to this figure? Or if there is a box with the correction just printed on it?!

Old Fossil
11-20-2002, 10:24 PM
I have a question.

Old Fossil
11-20-2002, 10:45 PM
Never mind...

stillakid
11-21-2002, 12:10 AM
Zam's box? :confused: Isn't this a "family" site?;)

Turbowars
11-22-2002, 06:11 PM
HeHe!!! We need more of this humor on this site!

mini-rock
11-22-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by stillakid
Zam's box? :confused: Isn't this a "family" site?;)

You are a sick sick man! Oh......wait a minute.....I was thinking the same thing. Heh heh :D

edit - Don't even get me started on the "I want 12" Endor Rebel Soldies w/ head variations' thread.:D

Old Fossil
11-23-2002, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by JediBoulton
Under the sticker -- it says Zam Wessel -- With balster and rifle. It does not mention the face revil mask. I opened my box the other day and felt the need to rip off that sticker! Hope this helps :)

Okay, I can't stand it. Does it really say "balster," or is that a typo on your part?

The 'Xir
12-07-2002, 03:19 AM
AHH Yes, I've truely been enlightened! I come for SW collectors advice and the next thing I know I'm getting advice on ... uh.. nevermind! He said,"Bal"... uh, huh-huhah huh-huhah!

Umm Hey! Uhhhh like have you seen Zams' Box! Huh-huhah huhah, huhah!!!!!!!!!!!