PDA

View Full Version : Spare lightsabers

Masterjedi73
11-19-2002, 09:14 AM
Anybody know a good place to get spare lightsabers for the new line? (or POTJ POTF)

I keep losing them because they come out of the new hilts (anybody else hate that?)

Thanks

Darth Cruel
11-19-2002, 10:31 AM
THAT sucks!

I am happy to say that I have not lost any of mine...yet. Getting new ones will be tricky. I do not support buying the accessory packs just for the one item. Too bad Hasbro doesn't see any profit in making packs of just lightsabers.

Jayspawn
11-19-2002, 10:56 AM
If I lost a lightsaber to a figure, I would just buy a new figure. Thankfully I've never lost any accessories.

Darth Vellner
11-19-2002, 11:02 AM
someone posted (How to make your own lightsabers) in the customes section a while back....if you want to try that..

Masterjedi73
11-19-2002, 11:04 AM
....I have a toddler who likes to carry them everywhere he goes. Inevitably, some get lost....*sigh*

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-19-2002, 04:11 PM
My Ki-Adi-Mundi saber tip broke, so now it can't go into the hilt. Hasbro didn't have any parts in, so I jst taped the two pieces together. :D It looks kind of bad but it's better than no saber at all . . .

Prince Xizor
11-19-2002, 04:18 PM
When mine break, I take my brother's WarHammer glue and put them back together. The glue works great, and it looks pretty damn good afterwards too.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-19-2002, 04:30 PM
I tried SuperGlue-ing them together, but it wouldn't hold. So wit tape, it can still be taken apart if Ki-Adi decides to walk around with just a hilt. :D

Anakin
11-19-2002, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Prince Xizor
When mine break, I take my brother's WarHammer glue and put them back together. The glue works great, and it looks pretty damn good afterwards too.

haha! hells yeah xizor! that's what i did when my HD Anakin's green saber tip got too thin to stay in the hilt anymore, i just used some quick-tite glue i took from the ticket room from my swim pool (i fixed a sign, and it was just sitting there so i thought "what the hell") and it looks just as good as before, i'm gonna need to do it to my luke saber soon though, i was putting the blade into the hilt and it bent but didn't break so i'm thinkin about re-enforcing it w/the glue and it'll still be lookin good, plus it's magnetic so anakin can have the sabers in the right hands now