PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Outcast on GC

Masterjedi73
11-21-2002, 10:32 AM
Anybody play it yet? What are the controls like?

Darth Trymybestus
11-23-2002, 07:13 PM
I'm getting this game soon, from what I've heard, the controls are pretty cool but the Gamecube's lack of buttons hinders it a little.
I was wondering if anyone knows whether you can play the multiplayer levels against the computer bots? :confused: :)

Masterjedi73
11-25-2002, 10:37 AM
For those of you with questions, here are the answers.

Don't buy this game on console. It was much worse than on PC....I know some people really loved it on PC (I didn't like the controls) but they were worse on the GC.

So, I returned it to GameStop (great return policy) and bought Bounty Hunter, which is totally awesome. I haven't had much time to play it, but WOW! It's really great.

JediDan
12-14-2002, 03:57 PM
I bought the X-box version and am loving it. The controls are perfect and yes you can play againt bots in the multi player arenas. This game is way better playing from a lazy boy than from an office chair. Highly recommended. :D

Boba Rhett
12-14-2002, 07:46 PM
Don't like the controls? How could you possibly not like the controls on the PC version? They change to whatever you want! :confused:

Darth Evil
12-16-2002, 02:47 PM
I have the GC version and I love it! The controls are good and multiplayer never stops being fun.

Fulit
12-16-2002, 08:11 PM
The controls are hard to me, that little control stick sucks. I like the big honking n64 Control Stick Better. The multiplayer bots are cool, but I found the lightsaber moves hard to master.

Darth Evil
12-17-2002, 02:33 PM
I got used to the control stick and lightsaber combat fairly easily, I'm sure the same will happen for you.

master jedi
12-17-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Masterjedi73
For those of you with questions, here are the answers.

Don't buy this game on console. It was much worse than on PC....I know some people really loved it on PC (I didn't like the controls) but they were worse on the GC.

So, I returned it to GameStop (great return policy) and bought Bounty Hunter, which is totally awesome. I haven't had much time to play it, but WOW! It's really great.

The controls are insanely customizable and moreso! It's so customizable you could practically make him dance with one button if you wanted to. Games don't come more customizable than what JO is.

James Boba Fettfield
01-14-2003, 01:49 AM
Yeah, I bought this game for GC too. The only problem I had with the game so far is that there is no auto lock on feature in it, which is hard getting used to after spending so long playing Metroid Prime. I do like the lightsaber though, and I have played multiplayer bot matches more than I have played the single player missions.