PDA

View Full Version : New Harry Potter pics?

El Chuxter
11-21-2002, 01:14 PM
Anyone know where I can find pictures online of the 2003 Harry Potter figures? (I'd like to e-mail some friends with the link if such pictures exist.) I saw Harry, Lockhart, and Tom Riddle in this month's Toyfare, and they're suh-weeeeet! Nice details and excellent likenesses--basically everything the current figures aren't. I've been hoping that, with the new MOTU line, Mattel would put out a nice line of HP figures, and, if the three pics in Toyfare are any indication, my wish has been granted. (Lockhart is such a good likeness of Kenneth Branagh, I'd have thought it was a McFarlane figure!)

Jayspawn
11-22-2002, 01:09 AM
It's about time there was some decent Harry Potter figures. The current figures including Lockhart really suck. We need a good Professor Snape that looks like Alan Rickman too!

Beast
11-22-2002, 01:15 AM
I'm just waiting for them to announce that some of the figures are ultra-rare, so that kids that want them all are screwed. Either that or that one of the figures, has 2 right arms, and it's not a mistake. If you don't get that comment, let me enlighten you.

The Dumbledore figure that was released last year for the Philosopher's Stone movie, was one of the ultra-rare figures. Also, all of them were cheaply produced with 2 right arms. When asked, Mattel claimed it wasn't a mistake. It was done so that he could hold the sorting hat at his side.

Yet, the fact that his left arm was actually facing backwards, seemed to go over their heads. They said that no corrections would be made, as it was intentional. Yet, the photos of the prototype figure, did not have 2 right arms. This was one of the reasons that many Potter fans hated the first series.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

El Chuxter
11-22-2002, 01:04 PM
Yeah, I'd heard about the Dumb-Dumb Dumbledore figure. I spent the better part of yesterday searching for pics, and finally (after finding none online) contacted a friend with the new Toyfare and a scanner. And so I give you photos of the upcoming Harry Potter, Gilderoy Lockhart, and Tom Riddle. :)

Jayspawn
11-25-2002, 11:35 AM
Hey those pictures are pretty cool. Much better then the crap figures out now.

Regarding Dumbledore. I was lucky to get one of these figures. And I have to say that it is a very cool figure! EXCEPT FOR THE 2 RIGHT ARMS!!!! Thanks JarJar for the info about his arms. I've been wondering about that for a while now. He doesn't hold the sorting hat too well, but it actually fits on his head.

El Chuxter
01-16-2003, 03:36 PM
Just stopped by Target on my lunch break and snagged Harry and Lockhart! They're nice figures--not nearly as nice as the photo I posted above would lead one to believe, but worth $7. The cloaks are cloth and the knee joints are too obvious, but other than that, decent figures that look to have plenty of play and display value. Not quite good enough that I'd want every resculpt they're sure to put out, but one of each character (and maybe a choice Harry, Ron, or Hermione resculpt) will definitely find a home in my collection.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-16-2003, 10:42 PM
So, far i'm up to par on the HP figures. The first series and i'm up to the Dueling figures and Riddle on COS figures. I wonder if they'll release a Malfoy dueling figure too?

Any ideas as to what figure are next??? :D

El Chuxter
01-17-2003, 01:14 PM
The first wave of the new figures (though from the looks of the cardbacks, they consider this the latest wave of the subpar figures that preceded them) is Dueling Club Harry and Dueling Club Lockhart, both of which I found, and a Malfoy and Tom Riddle figure, which I've not seen in person yet. I can't imagine the Tom would be "Dueling Club," but from the Malfoy pics on the cardback, I think he probably is.

BTW, these figures are much, much cooler once they're opened. The dueling gimmick doesn't hurt the posability too much (though some joints are in odd places considering the molds used, particularly on Lockhart's left arm), and the cloth robes are some of the best uses of cloth I've seen on action figures to date.

My hopes for the next wave: Snape, Hermione, Ron, and Moaning Myrtle. A Nearly-Headless Nick figure in the future would be much appreciated, too.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-17-2003, 01:30 PM
Chuxter- I have the Riddle, Lockhart Duel and Harry Duel figures on the way in the mail to me. If you stumble across an extra MOC malfoy and don't need him, drop me a line. I'll gladly reimburse ya! ;)

As for future figures, i'd like to see some figures that haven't been done yet. We already have 2 Hermiones, Rons and Snapes. How about like a McGonocall (i know that's spelled wrong) or Quidditch Wood figure? I would LOVE to see an Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia and Dudley figure!!! Wow, just wow! :D

Darth Sidious
01-17-2003, 03:56 PM
What I'm really interested in is the beasts...I wonder what else they'll release? I'd love a Basilisk...A movie accurate, rough-skinned deluxe one mind you, not the one from that playset. I love the beasts, Aragog was freaking awesome. I don't buy HP figures too often, but I couldn't resist Aragog.

El Chuxter
01-21-2003, 05:29 PM
So the beasts that are currently available are decent? I might check them out. I'd sort of assumed they were the same quality as the previous waves of figures.

I found Tom Riddle today at Target. Not a bad figure, but not quite as good as the Lockhart or Dueling Club Harry. He doesn't come with a holo-tile, and the packaging is very slightly different, so I wonder if he's a holdover from the previous line? If so, he's painted a gazillion times better.

I still have yet to find a single Malfoy, though. Methinks he's the shortpack this wave. :(

El Chuxter
01-30-2003, 11:31 PM
A quick update: Dueling Club Malfoy is definitely the R2 w/ Holo Leia of this line. I've seen dozens of Harrys and ten or so Toms and Lockharts at various stores, but not a single Malfoy yet!

BTW, KB has these things on clearance (already!) for $4.99!!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-31-2003, 10:19 AM
Chuxter- God no, please tell me he's planning to ship more. I've got everybody except for him. If i see an extra, i'll pick one up for you. I hope you take in the same consideration!! thanks!! :D

El Chuxter
03-04-2003, 01:06 PM
I was at Frank & Son's this weekend (a huge show near LA with dozens of scalpers and a couple of reasonable dealers) and saw not a single Malfoy. I hope he's coming out later, since otherwise he's making Jorg Sacul look like a pegwarmer.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-04-2003, 02:10 PM
Chuxter- I made it home a few weeks ago to see Phish and stopped at EVERY store i came across and not a single Malfoy either. Rest assured if i see two, i'll hook you up though and i hope you return the same. This figure is killing me. I don't remember a figure alluding me this much since....well, i don't remember really, but it's been a while. :D

icatch9
03-04-2003, 03:15 PM
I'm no expert, but I know action figures. I don't think that the DC Malfoy is out yet. None on ebay, and none in the stores. Plus, you guys have looked all over too. Rest assured he will come soon.

My fiance and I collect Harry Potter figures (obviously :)). We have all except DC Malfoy and the new Hermione. These two are hard now becasue I don't think they've made it to store shelves yet. There is absolutly no informartion on HP stuff at Mattel.com. Plus, there isn't a fan site similar to SirSteves to get info from. AmericanDreamComics.com has some infor, but nothing new.

I don't know where on the web to get new information on these toys. I don't see how the most popular kids movie and book of all time can have such a poor toy following. I mean kids line up to buy the book, don't they like the toys? I think someone somewhere would dedicate a site to such things. Makes little sense to me. Heck, even Jurrasic Park toys have a web site with info.

I will buy any of the DC Malfoy I see and pass them onto you guys, if you'll do the same. We can try and have our own little HP club right here :D.

Good luck!

El Chuxter
03-04-2003, 03:31 PM
I think the lack of fandom is due to the relatively poor quality of the earlier figures as compared to, say, Star Wars or MOTU. Perhaps these new figures will catch on. I already know of several fellow collectors who own nothing HP, but absolutely had to get the new Harry.

I'd tell you about any sites I know of, but--as you can tell by the name of the thread--I started it because I couldn't find something as basic as online scans of the pictures that appeared in Toyfare a few months ago!

And to confirm, I'll definitely be watching for extra Malfoys to pass on. (Hopefully these will be from KB for $4.99! :))

Beast
03-04-2003, 03:39 PM
I don't think he's out yet either. I think he's may have been pushed back into the next assortment along with a new and hopefully not shortpacked, Professor Dumbledore. :)

Mattel: US TOYFAIR: Upcoming Harry Potter
Posted by adrian on Sunday, February 23, 2003 - 08:40 PM GMT

Mattel released images and details of upcoming Harry Potter figures for 2003, at this year's US ToyFair, with good news for anyone who is after a Dumbledore...

The Dueling Club theme is extended in Fall 2003 with Dueling Hermione and Ron. Other new figures include Spider Attack Harry and Professor Dumbledore™. Acting out scenes from the Harry Potter™ movies is easy with these articulated figures; each of which has a special feature that lets kids re-create memorable film moments. The figures are carefully sculpted to look just like their movie counterparts. Harry, Lockhart and Malfoy can hold a wand, and they come with a Holo-Tile™ that depicts a scene from the movie when held up to the light. Assortment includes Quidditch™ Harry, Harry Potter™, Tom Riddle™, Dueling Club Harry, Dueling Club Lockhart, Dueling Club Malfoy.
http://www.action-figure.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=7064

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

icatch9
03-04-2003, 05:11 PM
Yet again Jar Jar your on top of it all :D. Thanks a ton. Makes us HP collectors feel a little less in the Dark.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-04-2003, 05:20 PM
Ah, that makes alot more sense now, thanks for the downlow JJB!! That new Dumbledore darn near brings a tear to my eye. I agree and hope it's not rediculously short packed like the last one. I stumbled upon like 8 of them the year SS came out, so i lucked out, but i dunno if luck'll smile on me.

Also, why Dueling Club Ron and Hermione? They didn't really "duel" but i guess you could use them with the other scenes they used (Or in Rons case, tried to use) their wands. I think maybe they should release some more of the Quidditch Team, such as Wood or maybe other characters like the Ghosts or even Ginny. Just my opinion though. Thanks again for the link, JJB! You da Gungan! :D

El Chuxter
03-04-2003, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the confirmation, JJB, you cwaaaazy guru of everything, you. And the picture of Dumbledore (and Fawkes!) made my day. :)

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
Also, why Dueling Club Ron and Hermione? They didn't really "duel" but i guess you could use them with the other scenes they used (Or in Rons case, tried to use) their wands. I think maybe they should release some more of the Quidditch Team, such as Wood or maybe other characters like the Ghosts or even Ginny. Just my opinion though. Thanks again for the link, JJB! You da Gungan! :D

I think "Dueling Club" is a way to justify resculpting these two characters who pretty much had to be in the second wave. (I consider everything pre-Tom to be another toy line altogether.) Hopefully a Dueling Club Severus Snape will be released sometime. I can't wait to see the Four Horsemen's take on him! (That is who's designing these new figures, right?)

Jayspawn
03-05-2003, 12:03 AM
Thanks for the awesome Dumbledore picture JarJar. I was lucky enough to get the 1st one. At least this one has the correct arms. I can't wait!

Jayspawn
03-05-2003, 12:05 AM
I hope Mattel makes a Professor Snape figure that looks like Alan Rickman.

plasticfetish
03-05-2003, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by El Chuxter
Hopefully a Dueling Club Severus Snape will be released sometime. I can't wait to see the Four Horsemen's take on him! (That is who's designing these new figures, right?)

Was just peeping through this thread ... saw this question and remembered something I'd just seen at the Four Horsemen (http://www.fourhorsemen.biz/pottergallery.htm) Web site.
Nothing much there yet, but ...

icatch9
03-05-2003, 08:49 AM
[i]Also, why Dueling Club Ron and Hermione? They didn't really "duel" but i guess you could use them with the other scenes they used (Or in Rons case, tried to use) their wands. I think maybe they should release some more of the Quidditch Team, such as Wood or maybe other characters like the Ghosts or even Ginny. Just my opinion though. Thanks again for the link, JJB! You da Gungan! :D [/B]

You guys are showing you didn't read the book :D. In the book both Hermione and Ron get to duel. The whole club does. Hermione duels a very larg girl from Slytheren. It is the girl that she get the hair off of, that turns out to be a cat hair. In the book that's the way she gets the hair, not how the explained it in the movie.

Ron also duals, but just has trouble becaue his wand is broken.

I don't see Dumbledor or any of these being that hard to find. I think Mattel caught a lot of flack when they did that to Dumbledor the first time. After all, this was supposed to be a line for kids, not collectors. Then it was impossible to find 2 of the cooler characters. I doubt any kid was upset about not finding a remeberall Malfoy, but Dumbledor and Quirril where cool. That's why I think they come out with that second eddition Quirril that turned into a peg warmer. It allowed everyone to get one. Lets hope they do the same thing with Dumbledor.

Hopefully we'll see a lot more of these come out in time for the DVD in April. That sounds like a good time for things to be released to me.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-05-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by icatch9
You guys are showing you didn't read the book :D.

Oh, I've read all the books a year or two back (my dad is reading mine now) Icatch9, and i do recall the girl who Hermione play was named Millicent or something like that and i do believe that Malfoy was sort of "instructed" by Snape to shoot that snake out, whereas in the movie, Malfoy just kinda shot it out randomly. :D

I do agree though that Mattel must've caught alot of trouble for their early on rare figure distribution. I found mine really early online and then the next week, found them at wal-mart. I didn't need them, but i picked them up for some for my fellow HP collectors. I hope we get these new waves with great ease though, especially Dumbledore. Cheerio!! :crazed:

icatch9
03-05-2003, 11:41 AM
Wasn't trying to insult you or anything. Your comments sounded like someone who had only sceen the movie not read the book. Sorry bout that :D.

Perhaps we'll see them dual in the deleated sceens of the DVD. There is supposed to be a huge amount of them.

It seems to me that Mattel has done everything wrong with this toy line. Anything and everything has been done in a very poor mannor.

Harry Potter competes with the two other big movie franchies that we've sceen in the last century (meaning Star Wars and Lord of the Rings). Clearly Star WArs has a 25 year fan base, but they still operate the way a toy company should. LOTR may have a 50+ year fan base, but the movies have only been out for just over a year. Anyway, both Star Wars and LOTR offers a large variety of characters to buy. They have delux figs and two packs and everything a toy company does to sell more to kid and collectos alike.

Mattle doesn't seem to car about Harry Potter that much, becasue after two moveis that where extreamly profitable worldwide we only have 20 different characters from a stories that could have 100's of characters. Star Wars had 20+ characters from AOTC on the first day they figures where avalable. LOTR has had a vast array of characters and the pegs aren't clogged with the so called main characters (in fact Frodo is relativly hard to find).

I just don't understand why Mattel doesn't treat HP with the respect the line deserves. I think this line would be a lot more popular with kids and collectors if they offered a varity of characters to have. I mean kids don't really want 10 version of Harry, do they?

Here is my short list of characters they should make. I don't understand why they wouldn't. LOTR has been successful in makeing a lot of characters. I feel that LOTR and HP are more closely related that SW.

Oliver Wood in robes or Quidditch uniform
Nevel Longbottom
Shamis Finnigan
Lee Jordan
Maddam Hooch
Prof. McGarnical
A Dursley Family deluxe pack
Crab and Goil two pack
Moaning Mertail
Nearly Headless Nick
Lucious Malfoy
Persey
Jenny
Mr & Mrs Weasly

I could go on and on. Basically make everyone and anyone who had a significant prart in the movie. Why not. Both SW and LOTR gets away with it. Hell, even X Men makes all the main characters. Why not HP? I don't know why Mattel has botched this line so much. It's like they want it to fail or something.

I not sure what my whole point to this post is, but I'm glad to finally have a place to chat about HP collecting :D.

icatch9
03-17-2003, 10:31 AM
Well, I found a Slim Chamber Malfoy last week at a Target. Pretty cool find, and it was strange becasue they didn't have any other differnt ones or any other slime chamber figs.

I'm disapointed that a lot of Targest are clearing out HP stuff. I hope it's for the summer only and by Xmas they'll get more stuff in.

I've sceen a couple Dueling Club Malfoys on ebay. Both went for $150+. That's very crazy, I think the bids were fake as there were only a couple of bidders on them and both winners only had 1 feedback. So, don't freat. He'll be out soon enough. We may have to wait for a future assortment, but I'm betting he'll show up at KB for $5 like Riddle and DC Lockheart did.

This months Lee's Toy Review Magazine has a HP Pull Out Guide. Has all most all the toys shown. Missing a few. It's a great way to judge you collection.

That Magainze in turn with the recent clearance prices has convinced my fiance' and I to go for the gusto. We are going to try and complete our collection. Not just the action figs, but everything. The micros, the dolls, and the playsets. We did very well over the weekend, and now we just need a few of the micro sets and games (plus the couple of figs that haven't been released yet). Anyway, it's been exciting hunting at differnt stores looking for all the stuff. It's also been great becasue most all it has been on sale :D.

El Chuxter
05-27-2003, 05:58 PM
Okay, dredging this one up from the depths. . . .

Anyone found Malfoy or any other new figures in the past couple of months? I've just about given up hope. :(

Jedi_Master_Guyute
05-27-2003, 09:33 PM
Chuxter, I thought that Malfoy was the only new figure out until fall. As for finding Malfoy, i've looked everywhere, got my lady friend looking and my folks are looking, nothing. I think come summer when i get my job back, i'm resorting to e-bay. It's come across my mind to e-mail Mattel and ask WTH is the distrubtion problem with him, but i haven't yet. Darned Malfoy! :mad:

icatch9
05-28-2003, 08:56 AM
No luck for me either. This fig is a bit of a question for me. Mattel has said that both Ron and Hermione will have a dueling club fig. My guess is that Malfoy will be packaged with those when they come out this fall. I wouldn't pay ebay price for it now. Just wait and I think we'll all have one.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
06-13-2003, 12:48 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D

I just got in tonight from Ohio University. I'm home for the summer (Troy, OH). I figure after a long day of driving, unloading, loading and unpacking, why not make a brief trip to the local Meijer? I walk in, head to toys and what is on the pegs staring at me????? DUELING CLUB MALFOY!!!! :D

It was a beautiful moment....they had U2's "Walk On" playing over the PA and it was like a scene out of a movie...that inspirational song playing as i find this curse'd figure that has eluded me for months. My knees got week and i nearly fell...hehehehehehehehehe

I've had too much thus far with "rare" figures (Malfoy, twin 1 or 2, more 2 than 1, and Twilight Frodo), i just got a feeling it's ALL downhill from here. I figure my shipment of 03 SW toys from Kebco will be hijacked by terrorists and detonated on my front lawn so i can watch the little plastic bits fly into the air and then disappear. hehehehehehehehe I'm just savoring this moment now. :)

El Chuxter
12-18-2003, 03:22 PM
Sooooo, has anyone seen or heard anything about more figures? I was hoping that after the last wave (DC Harry, DC Malfoy, DC Lockhart, and even Tom Riddle), there'd be more.

So I guess we have to wait for Prisoner of Azkaban to hit theaters?

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-18-2003, 03:58 PM
HOLY CRAP CHUXTER! WEIRD! I was going to send you an PM thankin you for that Pete Yorn news and ask you if you had seen/heard anything about any new figures!!! DAMN, THAT'S ODD!

I thought the new waves should be out by now. It wouldn't make sense to have the last richard harris dumbledore and dueling club figures from "Chamber of Secrets" out for azkaban. I guess they'll be out by june before any new figures come out, if they are, for the new movie. cheers! :D

Beast
02-11-2004, 05:46 AM
Speaking of Prisnor of Azkaban, I figured you Potter collectors would be intrested in the following links. Suprise suprise, everyone but Harry is one per case. Go Mattel. :rolleyes:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=MTC3143A
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=MTC3143B
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=MTC3143C

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jayspawn
02-11-2004, 01:11 PM
I hope they get around to making a great professor Snape figure. Too long have we been ripped out of a cool Alan Rickman figure!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-11-2004, 01:32 PM
I can't help but wonder what happened to that last wave of HP figures that was due out last fall: Dueling Club Ron & Hermione, Spider-Attack Harry and that fantastic last Dumbledore figure w/ Mr. Richard Harris. any ideas? :D

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-26-2004, 04:39 PM
There are pics of the new Harry Potter figures from the Prisoner of Azkaban flick. While these aren't friendly at first glance, i won't judge them until i see them in the stores. The Dumbeldore looks alright considering the new actor, but i still want those last few figures that were shown last year. I can't really see what in the hell the Dementor looks like as the picture is really poorly done with the flash and whatnot. I think the one pic of harry that is clear looks like an invisible cloak harry, but i could be wrong. Any thoughts and comments are welcome! cheers!! :D

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-26-2004, 04:41 PM
Just a few more to go! :)

Dr Zoltar
02-26-2004, 05:24 PM
Wow! That Dumbledore looks really good. I'll have to pick one up when they're released.

El Chuxter
04-22-2004, 01:20 PM
Okay, I've seen the new figures on the shelves. WHAT ARE THESE PIG TERDS?!?

Did the Four Horsemen get ticked about the MOTU line being cancelled and jump ship from Mattel, leaving them with blind sculptors or something?

jjreason
04-23-2004, 12:31 AM
The ones from the new movie? I've seen them too (Dementor and 2 Harrys anyway) and I actually thought they were those "dollar store" rip off figures. They look SO bad, all huge and pale and ugly. I couldn't have imagined they'd dare let figures looking like that out of the concept stage. God awful.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-10-2004, 06:05 PM
At Target yesterday, i decided just to check these out, being a HP fan.

There seems to be two figure lines - a 9" or so line and a 3" line. Why, though, wouldn't they continue with the other 6" line? I bought a lot of figures from the first film, and only got some from the second as gifts, and I really like them. The "Extreme Quidditch Harry" and the transformer-like werewolf figure (won't say who) look disgustingly bad. Also, I hope the costumes for Quidditch in the new one don't look like that! The cloak makes it all work. Next time, I'll look more closely, as we were mother's day shopping, but it also loked like there was another dueling club playset. What?

Jayspawn
05-17-2004, 10:41 AM
The new Potter figures look terrible! I couldnt believe they released these. The only person who might be these would be little kids who dont know the difference. I see a large clearence section in the future for these figures after the movie comes out.

I guess this means that I wont be getting my Professor Snape figue that looks like Alan Rickman.

jjreason
05-30-2004, 11:24 PM
I've actually been thinking about buying up the little figures and sets to play with. My daughter likes the characters as well, and she has a few of the little mini versions from the last go round already. Snape's potion class and Hagrid's hut both come with lots of stuff to play with anyway.

I'd echo the thought that it IS a pity the 6" stuff isn't coming for this show. Sirius and Lupin are both worthy of nice 4 Horsemen sculpts.

-Durge-
06-01-2004, 12:41 AM
Does anyone have any pics from the new movie?

aceguide
06-10-2004, 09:14 AM
I have to chime in here in that I am totally confused...

WHY did they change the format? So the six inch line is dead?? Not that I was wild about it to begin with, but the nine inch replacements are horrible!

Now the three inch guys are kind of cool. BUT what is with HP merchandising - are they required to include one Harry with every single package?? I think we have 10 lego Harry Potters and at least 6 are in his Hogwarts uniform. Of the four new three inch sets there are three Harrys and only one is different. He's cool and all, but there are a few other characters in the movies.

I do, however, like this new line. I hope it sticks and that they go back and do some sets from the first two movies. I also like the little playsets a lot.

plasticfetish
06-11-2004, 06:20 PM
Now the three inch guys are kind of cool. BUT what is with HP merchandising - are they required to include one Harry with every single package??

I do, however, like this new line. I hope it sticks and that they go back and do some sets from the first two movies. I also like the little playsets a lot.
I agree about the 3" inch line being cool. (And about the 9" line being lame. Though if you can find a Dementor, it's sort of worth it.) I suppose the 6" line wasn't doing what Mattel wanted it to do, so they figured it best to walk away from it and start fresh. I can't see these bigger figures doing any better though. Mattel should have done the Potter toys as 4" figures from the start (and stuck with it) so that they could have done playsets and all of the things they're trying to do with the 3" line now.

Their 3" line seems a little bit redundant up against the stuff that Lego's been doing all along.

The merchandising thing really is a bit of a pain. We (the wife and I) were talking about the fact that we've ended up with a bunch of Lego Harrys, but you can only get certain key characters with certain expensive sets. That's just the way it goes I suppose. The Lego stuff's very nice, I just wish they'd offer single figures, boxed or bagged for around $2. That'd be cool.

aceguide
06-14-2004, 09:46 AM
It would be even cooler if you could just send back one of the many Harry's to get other minifigs!

aceguide
06-29-2004, 08:49 AM
Caught a glimpse of the second wave of HP 3 inch figures on ebay yesterday. They look cool. Dumbledor, Harry & Snape; Malfoy, Woods & Harry all in Quidditch uniforms.

I will try to find the links.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
11-24-2004, 01:38 AM
Thanks to the folks @Kebco, i was able to get a Dumbledore, Voldemort and the new HP figures. HP is probably the best HP of the line as it looks more like Daniel Radcliffe. Voldemort is really really awesome. I like the design on his robe, but the gem of the wave is Dumbledore. This looks very much like Michael gambon and the detail is excellent for a figure this huge. They have a pic of another Invisible Harry figure. Maybe this line isn't dead after all?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-24-2004, 12:08 PM
Thanks to the folks @Kebco, i was able to get a Dumbledore, Voldemort and the new HP figures. HP is probably the best HP of the line as it looks more like Daniel Radcliffe. Voldemort is really really awesome. I like the design on his robe, but the gem of the wave is Dumbledore. This looks very much like Michael gambon and the detail is excellent for a figure this huge. They have a pic of another Invisible Harry figure. Maybe this line isn't dead after all?
Care to post pics? Kebco only has Harry in stock.