PDA

View Full Version : Need Clone Troopers

AdmiralPiett
11-21-2002, 09:18 PM
Does anyone know if Hasbro is planning on releasing more non-pilot clone troopers in their new case assortments?
I haven't seen a red commander clone or a white preview clone in months and I'd like a few more to populate my gunship.
Piett

Beast
11-21-2002, 09:21 PM
You'll have to order the older preview and red CloneTroopers on-line, if you need them now. If you can wait, there is a couple new CloneTroopers on lists for next year. One for the big EU bonanza, and a army building set of colored ones. I assume the carded one will be a basic white version. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

AdmiralPiett
11-21-2002, 09:40 PM
That army building set sounds interesting and I'm glad to hear that a basic white trooper will be finally be put on a Saga card.
Plus I can't wait to find the deluxe clone.
It just amazes me that the gunship was released only about a month ago yet there are no older clone figures at any of the stores... but Orn Free Ta, Taun We, and the Royal Guard keep popping up by the thousands. How many of those characters does Hasbro really expect to sell? Wouldn't more people buy clones right now if they were available?
Piett

LTBasker
11-21-2002, 10:00 PM
If all else fails you could hunt down the Red trooper on-line (4.99 at Amazon and KB, I think KB has them in stock) and then paint the red into white.

Jayspawn
11-22-2002, 12:47 AM
I need more Clones too. My TRU occasionally puts out a Sneak Preview assortment, so I can pick up more Clones every now and then.

SplFrcsCWO
11-22-2002, 08:18 AM
I can't find any clones in my area now. I plan on getting 4 more gunships but want troops to staff them. Any idea if we'll be getting better versions of Eeth Koth or Ki-Adi? I currently have Eeth reaching out to pull Luminara onto the gunship. It looks cool but...

Old Fossil
11-22-2002, 09:09 AM
Yestertoys still has the red Clone trooper, non-mint, I think.

aceguide
11-22-2002, 01:14 PM
I would really like to see the troop builders set come in two versions. One colored with all the ranks - as I believe it is slated to be, and one in just white.

Hasbro made a good move with the stormies - now it's time for the orginal clones to come out in quantity!

Darth Trymybestus
11-22-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
You'll have to order the older preview and red CloneTroopers on-line, if you need them now. If you can wait, there is a couple new CloneTroopers on lists for next year. One for the big EU bonanza, and a army building set of colored ones. I assume the carded one will be a basic white version. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I wonder when we'll get a carded Yellow Clone Trooper Commander, I'm sure we'll get one but it'll be nice to get a nice basic carded white version too :)

Turbowars
11-23-2002, 12:27 PM
I was at a Sun Coast movie shop (CA) and I saw 4 Pre-view Clones. I got all excited, but then I saw the price. $8.99 each. Forget it, I can wait!

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
11-23-2002, 11:26 PM
I spotted a couple Saga Clone Troopers at a KB Toys last Sunday. First time I've seen them in months. TRU also has, a couple times the past few months, gotten in some preview figures that contain the Clone Troopers. They get snatched up rather quick though!

Jedi_Bates
11-25-2002, 10:58 PM
I'm in need of all clonetroopers too. I have 4 of the Red commanders and am getting 3 more in the mail some time soon for a total of 7. I really need some basic white ones. If hasbro made a clonetrooper builder set that would be great.

vulcantouch
11-26-2002, 12:02 AM
. . .lmk if you want me to bag em for you; if so we can make the exchange next time me & r2 do tea :)

Val Da Car
11-26-2002, 11:45 AM
wow really expensive....

This place has a sale going on....but he exceeded his bandwidth....oopss

http://www.buymytoybox.com/

$1.99 per figure....

plus freight...I ordered 7 figs and freight was $9.00

Not too bad via USPS Mail.

The Overlord Returns
11-26-2002, 11:57 AM
All I want is one Plain white clonetrooper released, under the following Parameters:

1. Ball Jointed shoulder and hip joints

2. Elbow and Knee articulation

3. swivel wrists and slight ankle articulation.

4. Make them a little bulkier than the Preview and Saga red trooper.

The red trooper seemed to slight for what we saw in the film. With the above articulation, you also get the option to pose him in a neutral (at attention) stance, or, in more battlefield poses....

In Addendum: Make him readily available at retail. No shortpacking.......

Val Da Car
11-27-2002, 10:58 PM
How about this!!!! Real clone trooper pilots!!!! $2.99

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00006ZCBA/yakfacesrealm01/002-7170881-6802438

while they are in stock!!

Banthaholic
12-01-2002, 12:35 PM
I just added an additional Clone Trooper to my ranks by picking up the Deluxe Set @ Target. Very Cool set.
The coolest part is what's written on back
Clone Trooper
Formible fighters engineered for battle, a number of the Clone
Troopers are deployed on speeders, then race into battle against the enemy forces. Daringly flying alongside the AT-TE's, they lob electro gerbades into the vehicles to disable them in crippling explosions.
Now I must ask, when will my speeder be able to daringly fly alongside an AT-TE!

JediCole
12-01-2002, 01:23 PM
Since there are many out there in need of the Clone Troopers (Preview and Saga) and I have a few extras and I have yet to find an Ephant Mon and could use one or two, I am extending a one for one offer to any interested parties. Sure this should be in the trading section, but I am replying to a post, so I don't consider this strictly a trade offer post.
Email if intersted.