PDA

View Full Version : More Officers for our Gentleman!!

Beast
11-23-2002, 07:41 PM
This kind of ties into Jargo's Rebel Pilots thread. But Hasbro, seriously. Don't you think that we need a more Officers for our armies. We have generic grunts mostly, with a few Officers whenever you feel like it.

And some of them are far from being perfect. Just look at the POTF2 Tarkin and General Veers. Heck, even Admiral Piett could use a makeover. How about cranking out some leaders to use with our grunts.

Imperial Officers:
Grand Moff Tarkin (ANH - Resculpt)
Colonel Wullf Yularen (ANH)
Admiral Ozzel (ESB)
General Veers w/ Removable AT-AT Armor and Holo Vader (ESB)
Captain/Admiral Piett (ESB/ROTJ)
Moff JerJerrod (ROTJ)

Rebel Officers:
Biggs Darklighter (From Cut Scene)
General Jan Dodonna (ANH)
General Carlist Rieekan (ESB)
Major Bren Derlin (ESB)
Toryn Farr (ESB)
General Crix Madine (ROTJ)
General Lando Calrissian (ROTJ - Resculpt)

I'm not saying that they all should be made all at once. But atleast the ones that I listed deserve to be, sometime in the future of the line. Then you can start hitting some of the more obscure ones.

By the way, I know that Biggs really exactly doesn't fit as an Officer, but it was his officer/dress uniform, so he doesn't fit in Jargo's Pilot thread all that well either. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
11-23-2002, 08:00 PM
You forgot Captain Antilles and Commander Willard. Now Antilles is a must. But willard would be one of those dreaded old man figures I suppose. But i say why not shove them out, crusty old commanders are good for the troops. All that knowledge and wisdom could save lives y'know..... :D

Then on the Imperial side there's Lt. Praji, Chief Bast, Captain Needa, general Tagge and whichever officer it was who said "You rebel scum!" he needs immortalising doesn't he? The best line in the whole of ROTJ and we haven't got a figure of him. Cuz you're Imperial officer isn't an officer really since he doesn't wear anything more than a flight suit with a cap. Officers have those funky stay-pressed tunics and britches with the shiny shiny boots. The have the rank badges and the code cylinders in their breast pockets.

JJB is dead right that we need some officers to keep order of all these army figures we're getting.

Beast
11-23-2002, 08:12 PM
Doh, your right. I totally forgot one of my most wanted figures. Captain Antillies needs to be produced, no matter what. He's been on my Most Wanted ANH list since the beginning. I don't know how the hell I forgot him.

Commander Willard would be good as well, but is really obscure. Heck, look how long it's taken Hasbro to give us Dodonna, Riekeen, or Madine. I think Willard would be really far down on their list to do. Even though most collector's could care less how obscure a charecter is. Heck, we bought Bo Shek. :)

Your right, I forgot quite a few starring Imperial Officers. I almost added Commander Praji (ANH) and Lt. Shann Childsen (ANH) to the list as well, but again then your dealing obscurity. But I agree, we need a basic black Imperial Officer in a tunic. Not the jumpsuited Imperial from POTJ.

I was mentioning to a friend, that it would be pretty cool if Hasbro produced a really generic tuniced Imperial Officer. They could mold him with a small hole in his right pec area. Then they could include a baggie of different rank bars for to put on him. But I assume the size would be a choking hazard, and they would be easily lost. So I doubt that Hasbro could do somthing like that. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
11-23-2002, 08:30 PM
They could do a removable chest panel like the super battle droid though. Give you a couple of different ranks on chest pieces, give you a couple of different heads and there you go, instant customisations. :D Course, they'd need to do something about tightening up the joints so when you turn the arms the whole thing doesn't fall apart the way the super battle droid does.

But this swapping out of parts is pretty cool as far as I can see. I came up with the idea a while back if you remember for making a new Endor R2-D2 with a swappable front panel with all his tools sticking out and his panels open. It's all the same principle and if tweaked slightly and improved upon it could work for officers too. Both rebel and Imperial, they could do a stack of figures that way and please tons of people but only if as i say they tighten up the method of fixing the pieces togetrher while still being able to pose the figure properly. It's achievable. I'm just a consumer with ideas. They make the things but if i can see how it can be achieved then so can they and to not do it seems dumb.

Rogue II
11-24-2002, 07:02 AM
These figures have been on my want list for a long time as well.

For the Imperial Officer with the black tunic, Hasbro could just make 3 head variations(blonde, brunet, and black haired) and 3 rank variations: Lt., Commander, and Chief(even though a it isn't technicaly an officer). It would be similar to what they did for the clonetroopers or battledroids. Sure, it will drive the completionists crazy, but who cares.

Darth Evil
11-24-2002, 02:14 PM
I really want Moff Jerjerrod, I'm suprised that we don't already have him.

Banthaholic
11-24-2002, 10:06 PM
I totally agree we need more officers. General Jan Dodonna is at the top of my list

Jayspawn
11-24-2002, 11:31 PM
JarJar is right. We definatly need more officers. I'm glad we're getting an Imperial Officer resculpt next year but more officers is a must!

Beast
11-24-2002, 11:43 PM
To bad that the Saga Imperial Officer it's just a variant head, and not a complete re-sculpt. Since Imperial Officers wear tuniced uniforms. Support Staff and TIE Pilots wear the black jumpsuited uniforms without rank bars. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Beast
11-24-2002, 11:49 PM
Here's another one of the jumpsuited Imperials. According to the card, he's a TIE Interceptor Pilot. So the POTJ/Saga Imperial "Officer" is good for support staff and TIE Pilot's not on duty. But we need a good black tuniced officer. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Deoxyribonucleic
11-25-2002, 12:27 AM
I love your list JJB, especially with Antilles and Willard to top it off!

My most wanted have been Antilles, Rieekan, Madine, Toryn Farr, Veers and JerJerrod!

And I agree 1000000% to get a resculpt of General Lando (ppfffttt) and Tarkin and while were at it, Piett too as that piece is hard to stand up unless you have leaning so far over he looks like he's heaving into the toilet :crazed:

Great List!

Tycho
11-25-2002, 06:31 PM
I support these figures from your list:

General Veers w/ Removable AT-AT Armor and Holo Vader
Moff JerJerrod (ROTJ)

Biggs Darklighter (From Cut Scene)
General Jan Dodonna (ANH)
General Carlist Rieekan (ESB)
Major Bren Derlin (ESB)
Toryn Farr (ESB)
General Crix Madine (ROTJ)

Jargo
11-25-2002, 07:28 PM
I'm a little wary of another cloaked lando in generals attire figure. I might buy him if he was uncloaked and would fit comfortably into the Millenium Falcon with Nien Nunb We have to get two figures to fit that bloody vehicle! A New Lando would be sweet. Same head as the POTJ one but without the wide stance of the POTF one and without the crouching stance of the POTJ one. Just nice and easy neutral with articulation that let's him pilot the Falcon. Too easy really. And while they're at it they can do the smuggler lando but that's digressing somewhat.
Oh and a New Admiral Ackbar with that seat that swings around and a control console. That'd be too cool. Ackbar is nice and all but he's pretty boring just stood there. Give him something to do eh? Same with all these figures. Articulate articulate articulate. Forget the quickfire and gun toting just give them the means to actually perform many actions like their title suggests, action figures.... try it on for size.....

Rogue II
11-25-2002, 08:01 PM
I like the idea of Ackbar coming with his chair. Forget the pistols and rifles, I think all of the officers should come with some sort of chair or control panel.

Beast
11-25-2002, 08:09 PM
If they put the deleted scene of General Crix Madine in his command chair on the RotJ DVD, they could do both him and Ackbar in their command chairs. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Deoxyribonucleic
11-26-2002, 12:53 AM
With Crix you could add that cool hologram table w/holo deathstar...one that is better than the holo deathstar that came with the imperial R2

:)

Jargo
11-26-2002, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
If they put the deleted scene of General Crix Madine in his command chair on the RotJ DVD, they could do both him and Ackbar in their command chairs. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Sort of like the way 'they've' done the star trek enterprise bridge deluxe sets (can't remember who makes those) But if they do two sections of the command bridge that link together they can do Madine and Ackbar with a chair each and give us a mini linked playset. Or, put half the hologram projector in each set and do them both that way. Make a large hollow DS hologram in two halves that click together so you can see right through it. I suppose they could do that as a screen scene too.

Skywalker3319
12-13-2002, 10:09 PM
First off, to respond to the ? at hand, def. a new moff tarkin, and a new peiett, and we do need antilles. I would a new lando as well. Now, they have the original episodes (4,5,and 6) on dvd? hm....my local stores do suck! hahaha, thanks!

:cool: :cool:

Beast
01-20-2003, 05:12 PM
Hey Hasbro, now that your poll showed how much many of us collector's want old men Officer figures. How about making a couple Imperial Officers to go with Dodonna and Antilles for next year? Or even maybe a couple more Rebel Officers.

Sure Riekeen lost in Fan Choice Poll to the Imperial SketchTrooper, but at the beginning it was a huge battle over the top spot between Rieeken and the Dignitary. So Riekeen deseves a chance to see plastic as well. :)

You could stick to the ANH Officers theme, and do Colonol Wullf Yularen and a resculpt of Grand Moff Tarkin for next year. Just remember, that there is a huge intrest in old men figures. Your latest Fan Choice poll proves that. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Tycho
01-20-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
Sort of like the way 'they've' done the star trek enterprise bridge deluxe sets (can't remember who makes those) But if they do two sections of the command bridge that link together they can do Madine and Ackbar with a chair each and give us a mini linked playset. Or, put half the hologram projector in each set and do them both that way. Make a large hollow DS hologram in two halves that click together so you can see right through it. I suppose they could do that as a screen scene too.

Great idea! Leaving room to put Mon Mothma and some Calamari officers in there with Madine and Ackbar, then you could surround the whole playset with every kind of Fleet Trooper, Endor Soldier sculpt, Han, Leia, Chewie, Lando, Rebel Pilots 3-pack figures, Ishi Tibb (something for the Rebel Uniformed one to do), and more!

Right now I have them around the Complete Galaxy Endor set - the only CG set I bought (and I got an Ewok out of it, too!) But transparent like a real hologram would be great! The Death Star could "stand" on the holo of the force field. Right now, I have a micro-machine Death Star II on a toothpick above the CG Endor.

"You can see here the Death Star on a toothpick over the forest moon of Endor. Although the toothpick would ordinarily be easy to smash, the Death Star does have a strong defense mechanism: one end of the Toothpick is protected by legions of army builder trooper 4-packs. In oder to knock out the toothpick, we're going to have to land a team on Endor that meets up with more than 4 or 5 Ewoks. Once we have at least all the vintage 8 remolded for the modern line, our Y-wing can drop it's bomb on the Death Star, and dislodge it from the toothpick."

"FAO Schwartz has stolen our pocketbooks and provided us with a shuttle. Using your college tuition fund, a strike team will purchase this ship and land on Endor. General Solo, is your strike team ready?"

"Uh my teams partially ready, but my command crew hasn't exactly taken their hats off to the idea yet - to be accurate about it."

"General, you've got my speederbike figure, my Minted Coin Collection one, and you can count my General figure as being with you too."

"Well, those are all still pathetic and I didn't want to embarass you publically, Leia."

"I'm with you too!"

"Luke? Will that be with your new ROTJ sculpt?"

"Sure. It's supposed to kick butt. Though I think we can still add the poncho and Endor helmet that comes with the Scout Trooper accessory pack if you wanted to."

"How about a gun belt with a weapon that's removeable from the holster?"

"Well, my Kenner figure had that back in the '80s, but I don't think I wore a gun in the movie. By that time I was a JEDI!"

"Luke, I don't really care if you were a ballerina since the last time your ROTJ figure came out, you WERE in high heels. But the point is I need to know that I can depend on my action figures coming with accessories if I'm going to shell out $4.99 for them after I buy that dang shuttle!"

"Look Han, there's no reason to go attacking me when I just got back for the first time since 1996!"

"Maybe Kid, but this is SirStevesGuide.com and complaining brings everyone more firepower than even you can possibly imagine."

"I don't know...I can imagine that playset!"

Fulit
01-20-2003, 06:08 PM
I say make them all. And if one, just one figure has his stance spread a little too wide, I am going to freak out on you, Hasbro!

Jargo
01-20-2003, 08:01 PM
So that's Adm. Ackbar, Gen. Dodona and Cpt. Antilles which leaves Gen. Madine, Cmdr. Willard and the guy with mutton chop sideburns from the yavin base (never can get that guys name Bob something or other), Gen. Rieeken, Maj. Derlin, Then assorted other similarly dressed rebel officers.

On the Imperial front there's Gen. Tagge, Grand Moff Tarkin, Moff Jerjerrod, Chf. bast, proper tunic'ed imperial officer in both black and grey uniforms, Wulf Yalaren, Cpt. Needa, Adm.Ozzel, Cpt. Piett without the running pose.

Then there's the Nabboo security officer in the same costume as panaka but with brown 'leather' not red.

But with Jango P'fettic and Obi-Yawn filling out every darn assortment there's precious little room for proper figures like officers.

See if hasbro had any idea they'd look at the characters and sub categorise them. If it was me in charge I'd have done something like a sub line that only dealt with the officers. Each officer would have come with a mini backdrop of the environment they are synonymous with. Rieeken with Hoth control center strategy/tracking screen. Jerjerrod with death star hangar control station, and Madine with Mon Cal cruiser bridge control or holo projector. That sort of mini screen scene but more in the deluxe size. A deluxe line for collectors not kids as it were. Then I'd have done the soldiers similarly. In actual fact it would have been the best way to make playset environments to pack every figure with a piece of an environment. Slowly you could have built up the whole thing as you built up your collection. Imagine the size of death star playset you could have had if yopu bought armies of troopers and they all had interconecting wall sections or floor sections or a doorway? Same with the rebels.
That star trek bridge sets idea is the way it should be done. maybe not as detailed because that's wrong for the star wars line but with plenty of detail and the interconnectivity the idea could have run and run. You could have built the cantina or jabbas palace, the death star or the mon cal cruiser briefng room, the endor bunker or hoth control center, the tantive IV corridors. It's all a bit late now to start that sort of thing. They'd end up rereleasing figures left right and center and there's enough of that as it is. But for the officers it could still become a mini line Like the expanded universe with the cardboard backdrops but instead of cardboard they make them plastic and make them deluxe sized sets. The current deluxe line is awful in the extreme. Junk toys. If they want to win back some kudos then they have to rething things somewhere and doing the officers is as good a place to start as any. Or even a three pack of officers, say Ozzel, Piett and Needa. Tagge, Tarkin and Chief Bast. Rieeken Derlin and the deck officer. Willard, Evram Lajaia and Bob thingy. Madine, Mon Mothma and Ackbar. Jerjerrod and the two dignitaries. Bib Fortuna, Fozec and Sgt. Doallyn. All with a solid display backdrop. If the backdrop pieces weren't fixed permanently you could take them and connect them to other pieces from other mini lines. So you'd start with officers and the higher eschelons of the saga and work down the scale to lowly droids.

Okay so I don't have it finely tuned yet but as a concept I like it more than what's out there now. I'm not talking a mini unleashed extreme poses thing either. Neutral poses that could be played with, same articulation requirements as always. I mean if they can do four figures in a screen scene then three with a backdrop couldn't be too hard to do and they wouldn't be movie recreations just three figures on a display stand. They'd look good in the packaging for carded collectors but for openers there's real play in them. Not a new cinema scene thing just a new way of doing figures and playsets. Star wars has to reinvent itself but it doesn't have to harm the toys like these action features have. The action should come from articulation and a persons imagination. Adding collectible playset pieces into the packaging and adding more figures into the packaging could be one way to get a sense of excitement back into the toys. With more than one figure you have something like the army builder packs but not as boring. with multipacked basic figures done this way you'd have more figures at once in one go right there in your hand and it would reduce the frustrations of finding individual figures. With clear plastic see all round packaging there would be no need to print both sides of a piece of card insert. Just print the one side and have that face out back with all the info on it and simply bend over the top and the star wars branding is on that portion which is incorporated into the plastic package. The blister has a plastic display backdrop so no need for a printed card backer to the blister. Yeah there's going to be people who still want the vintage style off center blister and big glossy photo but we aren't living in 1978 anymore, this is 2003 and it's time the packaging reflected that. It's time the goods grew up too like nearly all the collectors have. Kids don't want this stuff we do. Time to face facts and just admit that its adults buying the toys. I spent $3000 in 2002, how many kids have that kind of spending power or are seriously that interested in the toys? They want Lego Bionicles and electronic console games, gameboy advance and X box, skateboards and BMX. They don't want little action figures of characters from some passing fad. Because to kids these days star wars is a fad, a phase of interest until the next big thing. This time next year they'll have forgotten all about star wars. So what's going to sustain the star wars toys? Us adults with more cash than sense that's what.

Tycho
01-20-2003, 09:49 PM
I don't agree with the "passing fad comments," I've posted in the completist poll thread how I think SW could go on for ever and not die out this time.

However, I really like Emperor Jargo's ideas about how to make a diorama environment and market our army officers.

For as negative as Emperor Jargo has sounded more and more often these days, he offers real, workable ideas as to how to correct things in the line - not just complaints. That makes Jargo's posts worth reading, as they can be more than just rants.

I wished more people would approach all topics this way:

not just complaining, but working through a problem and offer intelligent solutions.

Re-read Jargo's suggestions above. He describes exactly what I want.

Beast
01-20-2003, 09:59 PM
Agreed 100% Tycho. While Jargo and myself, don't always see eye to eye on everything, he does have excellent ideas for the line. It looks like the second half of 2003 and 2004 should be pretty good for us collectors. But more improvements to the line and inovative ideas can't hurt to make it even better. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
01-21-2003, 09:21 AM
Yeah you just have to filter out the grumbles. Hey, i'm an emperor I'm supposed to be grumpy and irrational. And you're right I only speak so vehemently because I'm passionate about my hobby. Born of frustration I seek to provide answers to things i see that appear to be off balance. If there's a better way of doing something why not talk it out. Obviously I have my vision of things and others have theirs. There will be ego clashes inevitably. Point is are people big enough to get past the clashes and not hold a grudge? I know i don't. I smart for a time after a skirmish but it's soon forgotten and conversation gets back to an even keel. The one thing I try to be is consistent in my grumbles not always but ninety percent of the time the beef is the same.
But, things definately have to evolve and the action features was a stumble, not a forward step. I'll be back later to try and make some sense of what I typed last night. :)

coy5
02-03-2003, 11:23 PM
Veers, Veers, Veers. By the way, I have come across an internet site in the past (forgot the name of it) that has a downloadable sheet of rank badges, rebel/imperial insignias, it even has the mandalorian symbol. When you print them out they are the perfect size for 31/4 size figures. I use some roll on gift wrap glue for mine. I will try to find the name of the site and get back with everyone.

Jayspawn
02-15-2003, 11:27 AM
I recently picked up the new SAGA Imperial Officer. And I'm beyond pleased. I like the new headsculptand he goes well w/ my other Officers and Troops. I like the idea of new sculpts on Army Building figures.

halcon orlus
03-05-2003, 11:05 AM
Tarkin.

We need a new Tarkin.

TARKIN!

Tarkin, Tarkin, Tarkin!

And Veers and some other guys.

And TARKIN!

Rogue II
03-05-2003, 11:14 AM
It's funny how this thread keeps getting brought back up. What's that tell you, Hasbro?

In the spirit of Hasbro's re-releasing figures, I'd like to see them re-release a Tarkin, Motti, Piett, and Piett with a head variant 4-pack.

Jerjerrod
03-05-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Rogue II
In the spirit of Hasbro's re-releasing figures, I'd like to see them re-release a Tarkin, Motti, Piett, and Piett with a head variant 4-pack.

What if they put those re-issues in with 5 new officers: Tarkin, Motti, Piett, Veers, Ozzel, Jerjerrod, Tagge, and Needa!!! The Imperial 8-pack!!! (mouth watering...:crazed: )

Also, about the re-releasing, they should have made the ESB bounty hunter 7-pack: Boba, Bossk, Dengar, 4-LOM, Zuckuss, IG-88, and Vader. Now, with a 4-pack, and one of them is Aurra Sing, I think its a complete waste of opportunity.

Rogue II
03-05-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Jerjerrod
What if they put those re-issues in with 5 new officers: Tarkin, Motti, Piett, Veers, Ozzel, Jerjerrod, Tagge, and Needa!!! The Imperial 8-pack!!! (mouth watering...:crazed: )

Also, about the re-releasing, they should have made the ESB bounty hunter 7-pack: Boba, Bossk, Dengar, 4-LOM, Zuckuss, IG-88, and Vader. Now, with a 4-pack, and one of them is Aurra Sing, I think its a complete waste of opportunity.

Right on! I'd buy at least 2 of those Imperial sets. Especially with Veers with out his AT-AT armor.

As for the Bounty Hunters, I thought there was a rumor of a 7 figure Cinema Scene type set coming out later this year or next year...or am I thinking of that other 4-pack? I guess that's a different thread completely.

At least we're getting Dodonna and Antilles next year. Wooo Hooo!!!! Its about time we got some Rebels besides Ackbar and Mon Mothma(speaking of needing resculpts).

Beast
07-22-2003, 05:13 PM
Hey Hasbro, thanks for doing Riekeen finally. Even if he did lose in two Fan Choice polls. But a small peice of advice, since you're doing Dodonna, Riekeen, and Antillies next year.

Don't forget the large number of Imperial Officers that need love too. Come on, atleast do Admiral Ozzel in the Star Destroyer Wave. The Rebels have far to many command figures already.

General Veers w/ Removable AT-AT Armor & Holo Vader would be great also. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
07-22-2003, 07:22 PM
Agreed, Ozzel, Veers, Needa and new neutral Piett. Piett is mostly fine for a re-release but he just needs new straight legs and a skirted tunic like Motti as do all imperial officers. Can't build an Imperial army without officers. So let's have them eh?

Beast
11-04-2003, 08:24 AM
Just kicking this back up to the top, for a couple reasons. Since we're getting General Carlist Riekeen, Captain Colton Antillies, General Jan Dodonna, and Jon 'Dutch' Vander: Gold Leader in 2004. And if the GH list continues to turn out to be true, we can include Admiral Ozzel in the 'Star Destroyer' wave. :)

So appearantly Hasbro has learned that boring old men figures are what we want. Since we're getting so many of them next year. Lets hope we can get one or two more Imperial Officers to balance our forces again. A retooled Grand Moff Tarkin or Moff JerJerrod would be most welcome. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Beast
12-22-2003, 03:10 PM
Well, the 2004 line has been good for Officers so far. I'm amazed that Hasbro really finally learned that we wanted these Officer figures. And hope that they don't turn back now when they've done so many of them justice so far. Technically I'm gonna toss the Dignitaries onto the list also, since they're sorta like officers. I won't add them to the 2004 list though, since they're 2003 figures. :)

Captain Colton Antillies (ANH) - Battle of Yavin Wave
General Jan Dodonna (ANH) - Battle of Yavin Wave
Admiral Ozzel (ESB) - Star Destroyer Wave
General Carlist Rieekan (ESB) - Hoth Wave (Ultra Figure)
General Crix Madine (ROTJ) - Battle of Endor Wave
General Lando Calrissian (ROTJ - Resculpt) - Battle of Endor Wave

And we still have rumors of Captain Needa, Moff Jerjerrod, and 2 more Dignitaries appearing this year in later waves. Which simply stuns me, after all this time that Hasbro ignored the characters that we could finally see so many Officer types get made. So pretty much here is who's left that's not been confirmed or rumored. Of course there are more then these guys, but these are the 'biggies'. :)

Imperial Officers:
Chief Bast (ANH)
General Tagge (ANH)
Grand Moff Tarkin (ANH - Resculpt)
Colonel Wullf Yularen (ANH)
Lieutenant Praji (ANH)
General Veers w/ Removable AT-AT Armor and Holo Vader (ESB)
Captain/Admiral Piett (ESB/ROTJ)

Rebel Officers:
Biggs Darklighter (From ANH Cut Scene)
Commander Willard (ANH)
Major Bren Derlin (ESB)
Toryn Farr (ESB)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks