PDA

View Full Version : WIZARDS OF THE COAST SALE Thread

Tycho
11-24-2002, 02:49 PM
Hey could you do us all a favor:

Post what you find in the Wizards of the Coast sale here.

We don't need repeats, such as the 12" Ki Adi Mundi is showing up for $4.99 everywhere it seems.

But if you think you found another great deal that you haven't read about, or you're hoping something a little older that you missed out on before shows up, please let everyone know - and what location you found it in.

Thanks!

This thread could get very useful very quick!

sith_killer_99
11-24-2002, 08:47 PM
Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio are all a no go.

I called my mom and asked her to go take a look, she live less than 20 miles from a Wizards of the Coast.

She won't be able to stop by 'til Tuesday. Does anyone know how long the sale is supposed to last? I would think it's all week long seeing as how Friday is supposed to be the busiest shopping day of the year.:crazed:

Does anyone have any more info?

BobaFett77
11-24-2002, 09:33 PM
Here's a list of what I found today:

-12" Ki Adi Mundi $4.99
-Stormtrooper Builder Pk $6.99
-Jedi Starfighter $9.99
-Carbon Freeze Chamber $9.99
-Vader and C-3PO Bobbleheads $9.99 ea.
-Hardware Wars DVD $1.99
-various figures (AOTC Royal Guards, Battle Droids, Super Battle Droids, Luminara, Nikto, Saesee Tin, Anakin, Obi-wan, Amidala, POTJ: Bespin Guard, Ketwol,+++) from $.99 to $2.99
-Episode 1 lightsabers (didn't check price)
-animated poster w/ Han and Chewy (not sure from what) $19.99

There was probably a few other things but these are what comes to mind. Good luck all!

LTBasker
11-24-2002, 10:09 PM
What states have a WOTC store? I tried a store search on the WOTC website but I couldn't find an exact list of the all regular WOTC stores.

Rogue II
11-24-2002, 10:49 PM
I've seen WOTC Stores in Maryland and Virginia. I was at a mall in Virginia this weekend and I didn't go into the WOTC. I might try the one in Maryland this week one day after work.

Dark Knight
11-25-2002, 12:23 AM
If anyone could pick me up like 20 stormies? I'm willing to pay for some gas also.

Thanks and let me know

Joe

2-1B
11-25-2002, 01:49 AM
Hardware Wars DVD for 2 bones? That's insane ! ! ! :crazed:

Rogue II
11-25-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by BobaFett77
Here's a list of what I found today:

-12" Ki Adi Mundi $4.99
-Stormtrooper Builder Pk $6.99
-Jedi Starfighter $9.99
-Carbon Freeze Chamber $9.99
-Vader and C-3PO Bobbleheads $9.99 ea.
-Hardware Wars DVD $1.99
-various figures (AOTC Royal Guards, Battle Droids, Super Battle Droids, Luminara, Nikto, Saesee Tin, Anakin, Obi-wan, Amidala, POTJ: Bespin Guard, Ketwol,+++) from $.99 to $2.99
-Episode 1 lightsabers (didn't check price)
-animated poster w/ Han and Chewy (not sure from what) $19.99

There was probably a few other things but these are what comes to mind. Good luck all!

The one I went to in Virginia didn't have any of the POTJ figures, the poster, or the Carbon Freeze chamber. In addition to the rest of your list, I saw:

-Episode 1 Red Card Mace Windu
-Boba Fett Bobble Head
-and a small metal Trade Federation (I don't know which) figure($9.99).

I bought 2 Royal Guards, the Stormtrooper set, and the Hardware Wars DVD for $11.45 after tax. Yippie!

Capn_Frank
11-25-2002, 03:33 PM
There is a map on the WOTC website:

http://www.wizards.com/gamestores/main.asp?x=map

Cap'n Frank

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
11-25-2002, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Rogue II
I've seen WOTC Stores in Maryland and Virginia. I was at a mall in Virginia this weekend and I didn't go into the WOTC. I might try the one in Maryland this week one day after work.

Which VA mall did you go to?

Rogue II
11-25-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Hasbro'sBountyHunter

Which VA mall did you go to?
Pentagon City.