PDA

View Full Version : Is there a possibility of more stuff coming out next year?

jad
11-24-2002, 07:33 PM
I realize that the product listing for next year still isn't confirmed, but we are all hoping it does come true. But my question is, if this is infact the exact product listing for next year, is it possible that we will still get a few more figures? Many people, myself included, would like to see the AT-TE become a reality too, is it possible we could see this next year as well? I suppose we won't know for sure until Hasbro confirms or denies any of this, or when we see it at toy fair. But give me your thoughts anyway.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-24-2002, 08:06 PM
We will definitely get more stuff than what's on the lists. We didn't know about most of he fall/winter 2002 stuff earlie this year. :)

Beast
11-24-2002, 08:12 PM
Exactly. Heck, we didn't even know about the Dexter Jettster figure until around 1 1/2 months before the figures were released. Plus there are three TBA figures on that list as well, so who knows what those could be. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
11-24-2002, 09:23 PM
Hopefully the three TBA figures will be R5-D4, plain white neutral stance Clonetrooper and Pablo Jill - the ugliest Jedi ever.

Beast
11-24-2002, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
Hopefully the three TBA figures will be R5-D4, plain white neutral stance Clonetrooper and Pablo Jill - the ugliest Jedi ever.
What? No Yarna D'Al Gargan? EJ, are you feverish? Just kidding, just suprised that you didn't put the lovely lady that you have been wanting for ages, on your hopeful list. :)

As for myself, I'm hoping for R5-D4, Yarna D'Al Gargan, and Jar Jar Binks (Apartment Outfit). I'm gonna guess that we'll get a plain neutral stance CloneTrooper in the Clone Wars sub-line. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Banthaholic
11-24-2002, 10:26 PM
I'm sure there'll be more than on the list. It's kind've like what's the fun of x-mas if you already know what's in every box. While you have an idea of the majority of your presents, it's those few special suprises that make the day.

Jayspawn
11-24-2002, 11:28 PM
There will be more alright. I would like a neutral looking Clonetrooper, Boba Fett, and the Larrs family.

mark2d2
11-25-2002, 01:23 AM
My fantasy five include Hem Dazum from the Mos Eisley Cantina.

And four --- count 'em --- four droids.

R1-G4.
WED 15 (spider like septoid droid.)
LIN-V8K (Black dome mining droid)

and --- of course --- good o'le. . .

R5-D4.

Now more than ever I need these guys as soon I'll have a retro groovy Sandcrawler to fill.

Jargo
11-25-2002, 06:57 AM
Wel, while I would like yarna, she's top of my want list, I reckon to keep the majority of folk pleased An R5 droid, a plain clonetrooper and a new jedi would do. As far as basic carded figures go. I'd be expecting Yarna to show up carded slightly differently with something other than to attract buyers to a background female figure. She would sell there's no doubt but in small quantities if carded alone. Packing yarna with some large acessory or other figure would be the best way to ensure she leaves the pegs fast. The three I mentioned would do that on their own completely unaided by gimmick or feature. Yarna deserves some kind of special treatment in a deluxe pack or accessory pack. I think we covered all the ways in the dear Hasbro section but that's the reason I didn't list her. :)

R1-G4 would also be a cool basic figure. I would imagine that being a reactor drone there would be some kind of connecting interface to allow him to hook up to the ships he works on. If hasbro want to make him more interesting than a tall black salt shaker figure, they could be a little creative and provide some kind of connector cable that plugs into R1 and then via a small suction cup sticks to a vehicle at the other end. A small crate of tools would be good too. Just a little touch to add to a good figure but a not that interesting action wise figure.
R5-D4 I think should pack with that really freaky tall Jawa that hides round the corner of the sandcrawler while Luke and Owen are checking out the droids. You can never have enough Jawas I think.

YodaBoba
11-25-2002, 07:53 AM
I would like to see the Lars Family, Yarna, Imperial Dignity (from Return of the Jedi), General Madine, Jabba w/ Platform (Jedi), and Admiral Ozzel.

Vehicles--Maul's ship and Jabba's Sailbarge. I will probably see the AT-TE somewhere down the line.

JEDIpartner
11-25-2002, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
As for myself, I'm hoping for R5-D4, Yarna D'Al Gargan, and Jar Jar Binks (Apartment Outfit).

There's that Jar Jar listed on those forms, but he doesn't appear to be attached to any particular line. Since he was listed as "Jar Jar Binks (Senator)" makes me think it might be another 3.75" figure.