PDA

View Full Version : Duct tape

EricRG
11-24-2002, 11:26 PM
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it binds the whole world together.

;)

mabudonicus
11-25-2002, 08:37 AM
On a related note, there was a rusty old ford truck in our town that had the panels and tailgate held on with duct tape and rope... the truck never drove anywhere, so I think it was just for show, but it did present an interesting spectacle

Patient Zero
11-25-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong

That explains a lot about your selection of females! :eek:

;)

j/k

I am not even going to pretend that I have the slightest clue as to what you mean!:dead:

Capitan_Moroni
11-25-2002, 05:17 PM
great-stuff-that-duct-tape......somtimes-I-wear-it-instead-of-underwear.

Lord Malakite
11-25-2002, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Capitan_Moroni
great-stuff-that-duct-tape......somtimes-I-wear-it-instead-of-underwear.

I don't even want to know how you take it off without hurting yourself. :rolleyes:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-25-2002, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Lord_Malakite

I don't even want to know how you take it off without hurting yourself. :rolleyes:
But I want to! :D

Jedi Master Silas
11-26-2002, 01:40 AM
Its a sad day in SS land when folks want to know how CM removes the duct tape from his no no spot.....(shaking my head)..you scare me Mr J!:sur:

2-1B
11-26-2002, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by mabudon
On a related note, there was a rusty old ford truck in our town that had the panels and tailgate held on with duct tape and rope... the truck never drove anywhere, so I think it was just for show, but it did present an interesting spectacle

That just goes to show the genius of Lanny and his maintenance skills. :)

Nexu
11-28-2002, 05:09 PM
Caesar, for a second, I thought your were Deadeye because of the avatar. :eek:
All you have to do is put the first layer of duct tape sticky-side out, then the second layer sticky-side in. How would I know? Well, Uh........**runs away**

2-1B
11-28-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Nexu
Caesar, for a second, I thought your were Deadeye because of the avatar. :eek:

You take that back. NOW. :mad:

Ahhhhh, duct tape is pretty overated, it's certainly not strong enough to keep a deleted post in place. :D

mabudonicus
12-06-2002, 08:54 AM
Yeah, nor strong enough to hold a closed thread open...
I like how the Tusken Raiders build their homes out of it, too...
Too bad it's not "enraged jedi proof"... it'd really be a miracle substance then, eh??
Caesar- yeah, lanny's a freakin genius when it comes to that stuff. I'm posting the whole story you-know-where, but the lanny across the street is now working on this... well, it's a sculpture I guess, it's a huge stump about 7 ft tall, can't really tell what he's doing, yesterday he was out there hacking away at the thing with some type of hedge clippers, wearing a snowsuit, my girlfriend looked out just in time to see him do lannies famous "expel the mucous by blocking one nostril and letting it just squirt" manouver, a classic, it actually inspired me to do a series of painting a la Norman Rockwell, all hazy, misty, nostalgic images of lanny in all his "scenes"....
Duct tape WILL be involved, I promise.:):):)