PDA

View Full Version : Bring them all back

Obi-Don
11-04-2001, 08:42 AM
I wish that all the mm's would be brought back. I have a bunch of ST and SW,but I would love to see them brought back in force.One line that I would really like to see would be the Babylon 5 line.I'm a Star Wars fan forever,but I really like Babylon 5.

Does anyone out there like Babylon 5 and would like to see them brought back?

JediTricks
11-04-2001, 10:45 AM
Oh, me, I would like that.

vulcantouch
11-04-2001, 01:18 PM
. . .i sure did get into their MMs :cool: haven't seen you here on the mm board b4 o-don: WHAZZZAAAAPP ;)
hey jt, i haddan idea: if you wanna trade your "awful" defiant, ent-e and ent-a mms, i bet i could get b'jr to part with one each of every 1-4pax b5mm :)

good shot jansen
11-05-2001, 10:45 AM
it don't matter if it's star wars, star trek, babylon 5, aliens, whatever.

galoob produced a high quality product which is fun to play with!

bring back micro machines dammit!:mad:

JediGoofy
11-06-2001, 04:48 AM
Yes! I agree 100% with you, gsj! :)

MicroMachines vehicles are top quality products. You can have a big collection of nice starships (usually with great details too) in a small space. You can also bring them with you (like vt does). After all they are GREAT FUN! :D

I remember gsj was an Action Fleet collector only, then he included also MicroMachines in his collection, and now he is a big fan of MM!
Well, this is one great example of the MM fascination. People who do not like MM it is because they did not ever have the chance to have MM vehicles in their hands, they never had the possibility to look at the details, to play with the starships, to create a big playset in a small amount of space!
I love MM and I would like everybody could have some of those to appreciate them and to feel the urge to support this great (and innovative) line of products. ;)

MicroMachines for ever!!!

Ciao,
JediGoofy

P.S. Did I exaggerate? ;)

good shot jansen
11-06-2001, 07:08 AM
you're correct in remembering that at one time, i did not fancy mm's, and only collected action fleet. both mason and i have become total mm converts!

the action fleet have remained in the closet of late, and only the mm's take to the sky's with regularity. mason always has a few laying around on his desk (at last check this morning, it was an x-wing, a-wing, catain's yacht, and hms bounty), so that when homework gets a little daunting, a couple of sorties clears his head, and he's ready to go and finish his work!

np: talking heads - little creatures