PDA

View Full Version : Is your Lott Dod's hat slick?

Bent Wookie
11-25-2002, 07:49 PM
I have two Lott Dod's now. One's hat has a slick look to it, while the other just looks plain. I wonder if one of these is a genuine error/variant or whatever. Just wondering which one to keep carded and which to go ahead and open.

Which version do you have?

Bent Wookie

Old Fossil
11-25-2002, 10:28 PM
Well, I can't believe I got up and walked over to where Lott Dodd is set up with Rune and Nute.

Further, I can't believe I rubbed his hat.

Not having another version to compare it to, I can only say that I have no idea whether it is slick or rough. The hat, mind you. I mean, I'm just not sure.

I need a drink.

Bent Wookie
11-25-2002, 11:53 PM
Twodot, you won't have to rub his hat to know. In the package, one looks very shiny while the other has a very flat look. Think Simpsons (that is if you've noticed). The first ones to be released had a shiny plastic, while the new ones are more of a matte look. One of my Lott's hats has a shiny look, while the other is just flat and without as much definition. I went out earlier to TRU and KB and checked out what they had. I only found a couple at TRU (none at KB amazingly) and they both had a flat look.

How was that drink? :D

I'm pretty parched over here myself. Darn cold is returning again. :(

If it ain't bent, you need a Wookie.

JEDIpartner
11-26-2002, 08:58 AM
Mine shipped long before they were at retail and it has a matte finish to it.

Jayspawn
11-26-2002, 09:57 AM
My Dod's hat is dull (in color). I don't think I've ever noticed a shiney version. Interesting.

dirtybones
11-26-2002, 10:11 AM
Matte finish

still hate the look of his hands. What's with the Sidious figure that comes with him? I mean why come with Lott Dod?

Darth Vellner
11-26-2002, 12:31 PM
Mine has a Semi-Gloss look to it...:sur: ...:confused:

KingOfSting
11-26-2002, 07:58 PM
mine was VERY shiny when i first opened it, but after rubbing it a bit, the shine has pretty much disappeared...

Emperor Howdy
11-28-2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by KingOfSting
mine was VERY shiny when i first opened it, but after rubbing it a bit, the shine has pretty much disappeared...

Someone's over-rubbing their Lott Dodd.

Old Fossil
11-29-2002, 12:24 AM
Well, it wasn't me, I swear. I only rub it once or twice a day now, for luck.

Slicker
08-25-2006, 06:48 PM
Hmmm...this is strange because Slick's hat is Lott Dodd...

2-1B
08-26-2006, 02:41 AM
I gave mine a lick and it tastes like Slick.

Kidhuman
08-26-2006, 07:07 AM
I looked at my Lott Dodd's hat and wouldnt you know it, the sum a bich had slicker on his head.