PDA

View Full Version : Arnold as a Sith

Lord Malakite
11-25-2002, 09:36 PM
Does anyone else think that Arnold Schwarzenegger would make an excellent Sith Lord?

Just look at that insane look he has in his eyes.

Beast
11-25-2002, 09:44 PM
Hehehe. Why not Michael Jackson instead. That way we can have him dangle the infant Luke Skywalker over a balcony on Coruscant. Then we can have Jar Jar save Luke and shove M.J. over the edge to his death. Making Jar Jar a huge hero, and redeeming him in the eyes of people that hate him. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Emperor Howdy
11-26-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Hehehe. Why not Michael Jackson instead. That way we can have him dangle the infant Luke Skywalker over a balcony on Coruscant.

Oh Jar Jar, leave him alone. I think the whole "baby over the balcony" thing is getting blown waaaay out of proportion. Everybody knows MJ could just buy a new kid if he'd dropped the baby. :)

Oh.....:stupid:

wait a second......:eek:

James Boba Fettfield
11-26-2002, 09:32 AM
That's a picture from one of Arnold's Japanese ads. I forgot what the product was. Those commercials blow away anything other countries create.

Lobito
04-25-2003, 02:15 PM
Hehehehe, Arnold would look better as a Gamorrean General!!:eek:

bobafrett
04-25-2003, 02:31 PM
Sith Arnold is denied enterance into the Jedi Council chambers. He looks into the guards face and says "I'll be back", only to return a couple of minutes later in an AT-AT and blows the council chamber doors wide open.

Capitan_Moroni
04-25-2003, 07:07 PM
Blanket Skywalker......