PDA

View Full Version : Mini Tie Give Away- Please Help Me

neonblade
11-27-2002, 10:21 AM
please can some one help me. Every time i hit the link at the bottom of the lego mini article it says must log in. Then i do, it says welcome ( my email) then says if u are not this person try it again at the bottom. well it is my email so i hit the link to return to the star wars homepage and i go back to the article for the mini tie- but.......... it does it over again

please please please

help me

neonblade:( :cry:

JarJarSTINKS
11-27-2002, 01:16 PM
Go here: http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/2002/11/news20021126.html#
and click the free link, you'll then have to enter your registered e-mail and you'll then fill out your address and receive a confirmation.
It worked for me, if it didnt for you theyre either out or something's wrong with your browser...or you're not in the US.
Hope this helps!

JarJarSTINKS
11-27-2002, 01:18 PM
Actually click on the sign up here link and then you will be prompted to enter your birthdate and email, then youll get there!!

Jangu Fett
11-27-2002, 07:57 PM
I tried like 10 times it keeps saying the mini TIE is not available at this time.:mad:

Beast
11-27-2002, 08:03 PM
Well, they did only have 5,000 of them to go around. Your probably getting the "Not Available" message, because they are all gone now. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

neonblade
11-27-2002, 08:32 PM
thanks

i finally figured it out and then it was to late, o well. thanks again

Aric_D
12-19-2002, 08:22 PM
That really sucks that I found out about the Mini Tie Tonight!...how long ago did the promo end?...Oh well, I don't think I'm going to fork over the bare minimum 13.00 bucks it went for on e-bay...(some completed auctions on the Mini Tie were up to around 48.00!) Maybe it will show up in another form..or I can aquire the peices to build it for less...

JediTricks
12-20-2002, 04:42 AM
Don't give in to Ebay scalper prices, hold out, there are gonna be more ways to get these soon. Plus, if all else fails, there's gonna be a ton of these on ebay soon when the mailings come in which will make the prices drop.

gsr-jedi
12-21-2002, 12:58 AM
Also, if any malls in your area have a Lego kiosk, I've heard than when you purchase $20 worth of stuff, you can get a free Mini TIE.

Aric_D
12-21-2002, 04:38 PM
Stuff like that never happens in Oklahoma...I've yet to ever see a Lego Kiosk...However..I will keep my eye's open

LTBasker
12-21-2002, 05:56 PM
Aric_D, I checked a store locator for them yesterday, there aren't any Kiosk stores in Oklahoma anywhere, we were entirely looked over! :(

Aric_D
12-21-2002, 06:04 PM
Figures...Oklahoma is always picked over when it comes to the cool stuff...I can't even find the mini sets anywhere!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JediTricks
12-24-2002, 05:44 AM
The only "rare" pieces on the MINI TIE Fighter are the pale/power blue small dish and smooth square stud which aren't even that accurate in color, and the clear small dish. The rest of it is all basic stuff, looking around my recent builds and my parts case, if I hadn't put those A-shape pieces into so many sets lately, I could build at least 3 of 'em right now. So if all else fails, I'm quite confident any Lego builder will be able to make one from spare parts with not much trouble at all.