PDA

View Full Version : Darth Maul Unleashed

clonehead
11-27-2002, 12:30 PM
This unleashed figure is the best looking unleashed figure that has been released at this time

The Overlord Returns
11-27-2002, 12:30 PM
ummm..... Thanks for the update.

clonehead
11-27-2002, 12:32 PM
no problem, just voicing my opinion

stillakid
11-27-2002, 03:06 PM
Umm, okay. What else is on your mind? :)

Turbowars
11-27-2002, 04:56 PM
Well I'm not saying I don't like him, but having all 7 to date I have to say that Annie is the best action pose and my favorite is Padme. With the new ones coming I think Leia will take her place. I have a soft spot for the ladies. Yet another thread to be merged.

clonehead
11-27-2002, 05:22 PM
ok, yes anakin is a very cool looking one, but Maul is just a bad ***

stad
11-27-2002, 05:38 PM
It's hard to beat Vader.

ConvergeDW
11-27-2002, 05:55 PM
How about the Unleashed Wicket? He is brutal.

The Overlord Returns
11-27-2002, 06:13 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again....

Gonk: Unleashed

;)

Darth Sidious
11-27-2002, 06:30 PM
Mouse Droid Unleashed!!! With ...ummm...ultra-strong scent! :D Although I do not collect Unleasheds, I REALLY want to get Tyranus. He looks very regal and just awesome in general.

clonehead
11-27-2002, 09:29 PM
i agree that Tyranus does look pretty bad a*s but no one is good as MAUL!!!!!

Darth Sidious
11-27-2002, 10:35 PM
Maul is pretty damned good, and I am highly considering purchasing him and Vader along with Tyranus, so I could have all 3 Sith Lords (Not including Sidious). I always liked sophistication in villains, and this figure is the ultimate refinement of that sophistication. Suposing you were another Jedi, and you found yourself confronting Dooku in that pose. Wouldn't it just make you feel inferior? His confidence is very obvious in this figure, and you can tell he just knows he is going to be victorious. While Maul seems to feel the need to use extreme brute force and anger in his pose, Dooku is calm, collected, and elegant. Those qualities are highly admirable in a fighter.

Jayspawn
11-28-2002, 12:44 AM
Tyranus or Vader are the best IMO.

Turbowars
11-28-2002, 10:34 AM
If you think about it, they are all great in the own way. I know many of you don't collect these, but Hasbro has done a great job on them and I never have anything good to say about Hasblow.

Bobajames
11-28-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Darth Sidious
...His confidence is very obvious in this figure, and you can tell he just knows he is going to be victorious. While Maul seems to feel the need to use extreme brute force and anger in his pose, Dooku is calm, collected, and elegant. Those qualities are highly admirable in a fighter.

i never thought about the unleashed that way... I think I'm going to go buy those things now because they seem that much better after looking at the symbolism in their poses.

stillakid
11-28-2002, 11:01 AM
How about Jawas Unleashed?

Darth Sidious
11-28-2002, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Bobajames

i never thought about the unleashed that way... I think I'm going to go buy those things now because they seem that much better after looking at the symbolism in their poses.

Yes, all of the current unleasheds are somewhat like that. You can see Anakins boundless rage and (temporarily) unleashed evil in his pose. Vader seems to demonstrate domination and almost a small degree of impatience in his pose. You can tell his objective is not to kill, but if he has to, well, he will. Mace...now this is a harder one. In my opinion he looks very focused and determined on one goal despite the chaos (Represented by fire) going on around him. Jango unleashed is shown to be very protective of his son, whilst in the midst of battle. It is a bit hard to tell with his helmet on. It almost looks like he is ready to retreat soon. And Padme? Well...She's just there. :D

Bobajames
11-28-2002, 09:54 PM
... and leia seems to be just there too.

Darth Sidious
11-28-2002, 10:17 PM
Yeah, that's why there isn't much to say about her. And the rem. helmet Vader is basically the same as the other one, except a bit cooler. I like how his face looked so kind and caring in ROTJ, and he looks so damned mean here. It's like the whole "Evil clown" thing. They are supposed to look all happy and stuff, but when they're angry, DAMN they're evil looking.

187-Maul
11-29-2002, 07:24 AM
I love Unleashed Maul too but I also still want Dooku and Vader to complete the siths (except sidous, who's also coming) but I think Maul will then still be my favorite

clonehead
11-30-2002, 09:52 PM
most definatly

stillakid
11-30-2002, 11:14 PM
How about R2 Unleashed?

Turbowars
12-01-2002, 01:28 AM
You might be joking about good old R2, but Hasbro could pull it off nicly. Just think about the Endor bunker battle, when R2 gets fried. He could have all his tools and such hanging out and be all wrapped in that blue crap like Pre-view R3. It could happen;)

stillakid
12-01-2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by turbowars
You might be joking about good old R2, but Hasbro could pull it off nicly. Just think about the Endor bunker battle, when R2 gets fried. He could have all his tools and such hanging out and be all wrapped in that blue crap like Pre-view R3. It could happen;)

I like that idea! :)

I also was thinking about what mild-mannered C3PO Unleashed might look like...a bit of a scowl crafted into his face. How cool would that be?

Darth Evil
12-01-2002, 01:27 PM
I got Tyranus yesterday, he's brilliant. I saw him and Mace at 35 Euro (roughly $35). I just had to buy him though and he looks very cool.