PDA

View Full Version : Movie Maniacs VI - All Aliens & Predator!!

Beast
11-27-2002, 08:04 PM
Wow, this is truely welcome news. Many eager fans were hoping McFarlane would do more of the Alien & Predator figures in the future, or even a full A&P line. It appears that McFarlane Toys saw the immense positive reaction to the Deluxe Alien vs. Predator set, and the wants for more.

So the entire Movie Manacs VI line next year will consist of only Alien and Predator charecters. Can we hope that we'll see a Ripley figure, that actually looks like Sigourney Weaver? Maybe a second version, in the space suit from the end of ALIEN? Hopefully more news will pop up soon. :)

Movie Maniacs 6 - Alien and Predator

Movie Maniacs VI is confirmed -- 100% Alien and Predator.

Sources close to McFarlaneGuide.com/Figures.com have confirmed that the next Movie Maniacs Series 6 will be exclusively Alien and Predator characters. Already rumored on the net, the line will most likely be made up of: Queen Alien (Deluxe), Dog Alien (Alien 3), as well as Predator 2 (two versions).

Our sources indicate that this themed "Montage" of renown film creatures will allow McFarlane a year break from trying to fill out an assortment -- that and totally maximize their Alien/Predator license for the buying figure fan.

Rumored 2004 Movie Maniacs include possible characters from upcoming films like "Freddy vs. Jason", "Jeepers Creepers"... maybe even "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"; the latter which has been re-envisioned for a new feature film directed by Marcus Nispel.

More on this Movie Maniacs line as it develops.

This info was posted at both Figures.com and McFarlaneGuide.com. Hopefully they sell well, and McFarlane decides to persue a full A&P toy line. I know that I would welcome it, as I enjoyed collecting the Kenner line. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

AmanaMatt
11-28-2002, 02:02 AM
I am beyond estatic about this.

Just to tell a mini story, when I was down at the Mcfaralane booth during this year's SDCC, I was foaming at the mouth when I first saw the two-up for the alien v. predator set. I then immediately walked over to a Mcfarlane rep named Steve, and told him that fans would really want to buy a full Alien or Predator line if they all looked as good as that set. To which, he kinda looked from side to side and then wispered to me that more are probably coming. I was excited to hear that, but until it happens, my motto is: STUFF happens, as plans do change in the toy industry.

Glad to see this is becoming a reality.

Wow, am I excited!

Now all I need is for the Mcfarlane group to get the Terminator 3 license, and all will be right with this industry. After I saw their original Arnie Terminator 2 up last year (or was that two years ago now?), I pretty much cared about nothing else in the collecting world for awhile after that. The greatest toy that almost (never) happened!

JediCole
11-28-2002, 02:42 PM
My, my, my! This is certainly good news! I have already had a lot of people tell me that they are very much looking forward to the Aliens vs. Predator two pack (including myself) and this will be music to their ears! I have been trying to track down an Kenner Alien Queen Hive playset on the cheap for a number of years. I believe that now I will just hold out for the undoubtedly much better looking McFarlane deluxe figure.
Many have complained over the years about the articulation and quality (of plastic) in McFarlane figures. I frankly look at it this way, they are not so much toys (in the traditional sense) as inexpensive statues. For the most part, especially in the case of the Movie Maniacs line, the level of detail and the posing makes the figures rather self-limiting in their ability to be "action figures". But for those who collect because the figures are great representations of thier favorite characters from film or comics (or even the imaginations of McFarlane designers) they are a positive boon! A friend of mine recently found Lord of Darkness for me at a TRU (I refused to pay Suncoast prices) it is incredible. I like the way they made the hilt of the sword, very clever. I am going to pick up a Terminator endoskeleton soon as I have heard that it has working pistons which slot up into thier sheaths when the legs and arms are moved! Neeless to say I cannot wait for Aliens and Predator (though I am not terribly familiar with the Predator films, personally).
On a final note, does anyone out there remember McFarlane Toys' bait-and-switch cruel joke from Toy Fair a few years back? South Park! They featured South Park figures (supposedly with sound chips) at Toy Fair which were featured in major toy magazines at the time. I couldn't wait! The much time passed and people started asking questions. It turned out that McFarlane was in fact NOT coming out with South Park figures. In fact they COULD NOT come out with South Park figures. At the time of that years Toy Fair, they did not even have a license agreement in place, much less any real preproduction! It was just something that they would like to have done and made mock-ups to show that off I suppose. What a cruel joke! (Much like those things in Toy Fare magazine with their Wish List figure choices that make you think something cool is coming down the pike if you don't have your wits about you and discover that the toys shown are just thier own creations!)

Beast
11-28-2002, 07:02 PM
JediCole, if you can locate a Kenner Queen Hive Playset, do it. The Queen figure in that set is a pure work of art. I bought mine the first and only time I saw it at TRU when the line was new. The Queen is remarkable, frankly the best figure of the entire series. Totally movie accurate, right down to her high heeled feet. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

187-Maul
11-29-2002, 09:52 AM
that is really great news, there have been a lot of requests in the mcfarlaneguide forums for a deluxe boxed alien queen, glad that it's becoming true:)
now for thr rest of the line, I hope we will get a corp. Hicks too, I want him more then I want a Ripley
I can't wait for the new MM line!!!

Beast
12-02-2002, 04:50 PM
According to Figures.com, Tomart's #105 confirms the news that Movie Maniacs VI will consist of all Aliens and Predator figures. Now, the torturous wait for 4th quarter 2003. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

James Boba Fettfield
12-10-2002, 01:31 AM
Here's the official details on these:

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=870&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

jpak001
12-11-2002, 01:43 AM
Seriously, This is like a dream come true for many of us!!

Kinda strange that there's only 4 figures listed as the official lineup. I bet they'll include a Ripley. I mean, they did 3 variations of Sarah Conner right? At least give us one good Ripley (hopefully the Aliens 2 version).

What I really hope for are 18 inch Alien and Predator !!!
Now that would be awesome!!!! :crazed:

BTW: anyone find the Alien VS Predator boxed set yet ?? I really want one of those bad boys!

Beast
12-11-2002, 01:49 AM
I don't know if we'll see Ripley, though it would be nice. It's probably another case of license rights, and Sigourney Weaver wanted way to much. An Alien 2 Ripley, or Ripley from the first film in the space suit would be cool. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

187-Maul
12-14-2002, 02:02 PM
I'm even more looking forward to this line, since I fonally found the AvP deluxe boxed set today at tru !
this set is so cool, the alien is really big, you can see his skull throuhg his head, and he has a spring activated "tongue" (if you can call it that:) )
the predator is my favorite from the set, he looks absolutely like in the movie, his detail is so cool, the claw on the right arm is extendable, the data thing on his left arm can be opened up, the gun on his left shoulder can pivot up and down and his "trophy-chain" can be removed
the display base is very cool too, every one of the three eggs can be opened up to reveal a removable very cool facehugger
two of the three eggs has a light inside which looks really cool in the dark
overall definitely worth a 10 out of 10 if you ask me, a VERY COOL set

jpak001
12-14-2002, 03:51 PM
Awesome, congratulations on your find!!

Can't wait to see these in U.S. TRU's.....

btw: how much was it?

Turbowars
12-14-2002, 09:59 PM
You found it in a TRU!? Cool. Yeah how much?? You know what would make an awesome 2 pack set? A Yellow Loader and the Queen Alien from Aliens! Man I love that Loader! I wanted a real one so bad when I was a kid.

jpak001
12-15-2002, 05:27 AM
No doubt, the loader two pack is a great idea! Since they're already doing a deluxe Queen, but no Ripley is slated yet, mabye even just Ripley and the loader (they could put real working pistons in it like the T800 too!).

You never know, considering how hot this line could be, MacFarlane might just do it! ...I hope

187-Maul
12-15-2002, 08:38 AM
it was a bit expensive, 45.99 euros (about 45 US$), but remember, that's the european price and regular mcfarlane toys are 15 euros too in tru and that's the cheapest you can find them here...
but if anyone gets the chance to pick it up, do it, it's really awesome:)

187-Maul
12-27-2002, 08:52 PM
www.spawn.com posted some more news concerning the MM 6 line:

- - -

NEW MOVIE MANIACS 6 FIGURE DETAILS
Inside Scoop On Line With Fresh Info, Pics
December 27, 2002

With all the hoopla surrounding some of the changes in 2003's Movie Maniacs 6 lineup, we here at spawn.com thought we'd share a bit of the latest information and photos of the line.

We're doing this for you, dearest MM fan, to keep you as far inside the inner circle as we can without actually having to give you a paycheck. (And we really just needed to share these cool photos).

As many of you know, the lineup for Movie Maniacs 6 - set for an April 2003 release - is based entirely on characters from the Alien and Predator film series. There are four standard clamshell-packed figures and a deluxe boxed set.

Here is some new information. Keep in mind, much of this is still in the production stage and may change slightly in its final version.

DOG ALIEN from Alien 3 will feature about 10 points of articulation (plus a bendy tail) and inner jaw play action similar to the Alien figure in the boxed edition of Movie Maniacs 5.

WARRIOR ALIEN from Alien Resurrection will feature about 12 points of articulation plus a bendy tail.

PREDATOR THE HUNTER from Predator 2 will feature more than a dozen points of articulation. This figure is helmetless with an open-mouthed face and has a long weapon with telescoping action. Also has forearm-mounted blade action.

PREDATOR from Predator 2 will have about a dozen points of articulation and a close-mouthed face with removable helmet. It includes a disc weapon, a removable cut-off arm and forearm-mounted blade action.

The deluxe boxed set for MM6 will be the ALIEN QUEEN from Aliens. This figure will have about 10 points of articulation and a bendy tail. The set includes a custom diorama base. The trapped human figure in the base has chest-burster play action.

Hope you enjoy the new details and photography of the upcoming series. Stay tuned to spawn.com for more info as it becomes available.

- - -

to see some more pics here's the link http://www.spawn.com/news/news3.aspx?id=12086 and you might want to visit the forum there too to see some more cool pics of the new aliens and predator (and the queen's diorama base)

now to my opinion, I think this line will seriously rock, and I'll most likely but the whole line, they all just sound and look so sweet, I just can't wait to see some bigger shots of them

187-Maul
12-28-2002, 08:31 AM
forget what I said about hoping to see some bigger shots, cause here they are! http://www.spawn.com/toys/series.aspx?division=toys&category=movies&series=mm6
if the woman in the base of the queen is the normal size (7inch) that queen is going to be friggin HUGE!!
the two aliens don't look that good though IMO, I will probl get them, but they could've been done better
the two predators are great, I mean removable mask and removable arm on one of them? that is SO cool, just like in the movie
now I definitly can't wait for them to come out...

jpak001
12-28-2002, 07:28 PM
How sweet is that??????

Wow!!! I'll probably get the whole line too, but I'm most exited about that Queen (and the Aliens/Predator 2 pack that I haven't found yet)!!!!!

OzOtter
01-01-2003, 07:25 PM
Wow!

Why collect SW when there are such other, great products out there?

187-Maul
01-01-2003, 08:54 PM
well OzOtter, I collect both and that works fine for me:happy:
although money is often a problem when you collect various toylines at the same time...

OzOtter
01-01-2003, 11:45 PM
I thought that the hey day of action figures was behind us, but there is so much cool stuff out now, and more coming!

I was on the brink of chucking it all in, but now I'm not so sure.

Tycho
01-08-2003, 05:04 PM
Darn it guys! I'm here. I caved in. I bought my first 2 McFarlane Movie Maniacs figures today: Sarah Conner and the T-101 Endoskeleton. There's no doubt I'm in for the long haul on most Terminator products.

I also will collect the Alien and Predator lines.

Please help me out with what Terminator stuff I'm missing.

I have only MM wave 5, Sarah and Endoskeleton-101.

Beast
01-08-2003, 06:12 PM
Well, McFarlane is supposedly doing the Terminator 3 Toyline. And there are 3 variants of Sarah Conner. I forget exactly what they are though. I'll see if I can dig the info up. I believe 1 has a hat, 1 has a ponytail, and the 3rd is loose hair. :)

Movie Maniacs 4 had the T-800 (Arnold) Terminator and the T-1000 Terminator. The T-800's face is battle damaged, because Arnold wouldn't give them likeness rights for his face. So they made him damaged from later in the flic, to hide the inaccauraate likeness. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Tycho
01-08-2003, 06:50 PM
Thanks JarJar. Actually, I went to McFarlane's website, www.spawn.com and saw pictures of everything.

I only saw 2 Sarah's: hat on, and hat off. I have the hat off version, which is the one I'd want anyway. I'm probably not going to look for the other one, but I'd buy it if I saw it by chance.

I heard there was a young John Conner figure. Can anyone confirm this (Ed Furlong from T2)?

He was made with his little motorcycle for a previous Terminator line, but those were not up to this quality level and meant more for playing with only.

There are 2 versions of the T-1000's:

Sean Patrick's Officer Friendly blown into one just-wrongly attached "Terminator defeated" from right before he fell into the smelting pit.

And Officer Friendly with one eye blown through from Sarah's shot-gun barrage, with multiple liquid metal rippling holes from her other shots in his chest. This is the one I'd really want! It looks so good!

Anyway, my other choice is to save money and room (where do I put these???) and take these figures back to the store where I got them! (TRU) Can't anyone talk some sense into me?

I was thinking about starting another thread where I asked are they really worth it? Maybe enough people could convince me that after filling my entire living space with Star Wars and Star Trek dioramas, that starting Terminator, Aliens, and Predator would be too much!

Plus I'm really disappointed that I cannot have an accurate Arnold "Uncle Bob" figure, with very minor battle damage. T2 preferred over the first Terminator for sure. But eventually I'd want Kyle Reese in his trench coat with the shot-gun on a rope, Sarah from the Nightclub, and the T-800 with sunglasses and one red eye :)

Meanwhile, what else would I collect?

Maybe Smallville (though I'm not too impressed with what they've got out). I might be encouraged to collect more if they got better - however, I still might only buy Clark out of the first 3, and I love this show and really love Lana Lang / Kristin Kruek - she's the first one I'd think of if you asked me "if I could have any girl...." - Kristin with no hesitation!

Young Guns - Billy, Doc, Chavez, Brewer, Murphy, Arkasas Dave, Buckshot Roberts, Pat Garret as the Sherrif, William Poe, Deputy John Bell, Lynch Mob Rider (might be awfully KKK looking...), Lincoln town marshall Bob Olinger, and "Lady Jane."

Tombstone: Wyatt, Morgan, Virgil, Doc Holiday, Ike Clanton, Billy Clayborne, Billy Brocces, Johnny Ringo, Indian Charlie, Johnny Beehan, and "Josie."

The Patriot: Benjamin "The Ghost" Martin, the British Colonel (Tavington?), and the rest of the revolutionary warriors and some officers and infantry men of His Majesty's Royal Army.

The Last of the Mohicans: Basically the main characters: Hawkeye, Corra, Alice, Duncan, Chingachook, Uncas, Magua, Colonel Monroe, the French commander, a Huron Warrior. Maybe a boat from that river chase scene.

Gettysburg - uh, everyone!

Indiana Jones - everyone again, done high quality, with vehicles and playsets planned!

Waterworld - done right, with boats and waverunners, and even that plane and perhaps an Atoll playset and mutant shark! Maybe even the Exon Valdez - the Deacon's command ship playset!

Miami Vice - fully poseable Sonny and Ricco, with the white Testarossa! No line, just the two cops would be enough.

Personally, these are the characters I love.

Anyone else find these interesting? Anyone else think they can stop me from collecting everything external to SW and ST?

I need help!

Beast
01-08-2003, 07:01 PM
I'll see if I can find the picture of the three different versions, but I know I remember reading that there was three. This may take a while. :)

Yep, Kenner's Terminator 2 line had a John Conner w/ Motorbike. Though the likeness is horrible. The figure goes for a bit of money also, as it's one of the rarer ones. Try Ebay. :)

Only 1 version of the T-1000. You get both halves of the body in the package. They are interchangable. So you don't have to buy 2, unless you want to display them both ways. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

jpak001
01-08-2003, 10:14 PM
Jar Jar is right! The three versions are: hat on, hat off w/ponytail, and hat off w/hair down. I managed to find all three (on seperate occasions) at TRU when they were released a few months ago.

The McFarlane Terminator line is sweet, and looks awesome displayed loose on the shelf with the Alien & Predator 2 pack. The "mutilated Arnie" T-800 looks realy nice when you bust him out and put his sunglasses on & give him his guns!!!

LOL!! I remember those Kenner terminator, aliens & predator lines. I though they were cool back in those days, but look at them now compared to the McFarlane versions!!! The Kenner Alien queen was pretty sweet though, I was really kicking myself for not getting it. But now that McFarlane is releasing that awesome deluxe version, who needs the old Kenner one!

Anyways, here's a link to an ebay pic of the "hair down Sarah".
It's kinda hard to really tell from this pic, but when I put them all together, the long hair version has the best likeness to me. If I knew how to post my own pics, I would show you :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2622&item=3101185849

btw: could anyone direct me to a place with directions to post my own pictures? I would totally appreciate it!

Beast
04-11-2003, 07:03 AM
Looks like there will be an exclusive McFarlane Collector's Club Stealth Predator figure coming down the pipes this month sometime. If anyone's a member and wants to snag an extra one for me, please lemme know. I don't want to have to join a club I'll never use just for the Stealth Predator. :p :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Darth Cruel
04-11-2003, 10:30 AM
CRAP!!!!

Now there is another awesome toyline I have to start buying! AvP is a must even though I don't like to collect Mcfarlane because of the repeated posting of figures breaking, the lack of articulation (AvP doesn't look like it has any more articulation than the others...but MAN they look good), and the macabre subject matted (Tortured Souls is really disturbing).

But AvP has become a must just from looking at the pics.

James Boba Fettfield
04-11-2003, 10:49 AM
Hey, that exclusive stealth predator reminds me of the mail in Predator they had back when Predators and Aliens were a toy line still.

Not that I ever played with those toys, or anything, or have all of the predators on display in my bedroom on a dresser in an orgy of predators, skulls, and aliens beaten to the ground because they were the inferior species! Kind of odd McFarlane chooses the same Predator type Kenner did when they made their little "exclusive" predator. Ay, still shed tears of joy when I think of the time I finally got my mitts on that sucker through the mail. The days when I still played with the toys.

Beast
04-11-2003, 10:57 AM
Yeah, I found it pretty funny also. But it looks damn cool, and wouldn't have done well as a regular released item. So I can understand why they did it as an exclusive. And yeah, JBF... I know what you mean. I think I sent away for about 10 of those babies, cause they were so cool. And also cause I had a ton of POP's at the time the figure was offered. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

James Boba Fettfield
04-11-2003, 11:31 AM
I'd help you out with ordering one of these, JJB, but I can't get the stupid form to send my information in to join their free club. I'll try later to see what happens then.

Beast
04-11-2003, 12:29 PM
It's free now? I remeber the McFarlane Collector Club being $15 (or somthing like that) a year and you got access to special prices and that sort of crap. Weird. Oh well, I'd still rather not join if I didn't have to. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

James Boba Fettfield
04-11-2003, 12:48 PM
Yeah, it's free, at least it has been so far, unless they ask for money when I try ordering something. The only stuff they're selling exclusive right now is some bloody variants of toys. That predator is mentioned in their store, though, for April 2003 sell.

jpak001
04-11-2003, 02:37 PM
I remember those old little mail-aways too. They had some neat-o gaudy silver weapons, never ended up scoring one though....

The McFarlane club used to be a lot easier to deal with back when they charged the fee for it. Now they have INSANE shipping prices. I tried to order a few bags of stands and they wanted like $13 to ship = ouch!

I do really want one of those predators though, wonder if they've improved the shipping deal?

187-Maul
04-13-2003, 10:03 AM
I am member of the fan club (it was free) but I've never ordered anything from them cause the shipping charges for europe are even higher (about 30 US$ :eek: ) and there's no way I'm paying that much for it, and besides the cloaked predator isn't that good IMO
and I don't know how many times I have to say it, but I hate it everytime when I see people saying that mcfarlane figs have no articulation, I can only think of about 10 figs or so that have less articulation than SW figs, most new McF figs have about 10-20 points of articulation!!!

Darth Cruel
04-13-2003, 01:11 PM
187-Maul - A few facts to be pointed out.

1) Star Wars figures are under-articulated too. Collectors have been complaining about this forever. So that comparison only hurts your argument. :)

2) It is true that the better articulated McFarlane figures have as much articulation as the low end Star Wars figures. But the Star Wars line is 3 3/4 " and the McFarlane lines (at leasat the ones I would be interested in collecting) are largely about 6" or 8". That leaves a LOT of room for added articulation.

3) Although I do realze that more articulation detracts from the sculpt. There is at least one company out there (Toybiz) that is striking a pretty darn good balance.

4) I'll think of some more later.

Beast
04-13-2003, 01:35 PM
Besides, articulation isn't always necissary and isn't McFarlane's major problem. Their major problem is shoddy figure quality. It seems that limbs and head snap or just fall off of most of their figure after bearly being touched. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

187-Maul
04-13-2003, 03:07 PM
I have 69 Mcfarlane figs from all sort of lines and till now only one head has fallen off of one fig (I admit, that sucked), one arm has broken off (although the fig fell down 2 meters so that was a no-brainer) and once the sword blade broke off of one sword, but that also was because the fig fell down about 1 meter, so I don't think the quality is really bad (although the paint sometimes isn't that good but still A LOT better then on a lot of other lines and figs)
and the average articulation on the new lines is about 15, so I don't think that that is really bad (and the articulation almost never interfers with the sculpt, which still is superior to IMO every other toyline out there), and the max. articulation on a fig is 32 at the moment, on the 10th anniversary Spawn

so IMO, Mcfarlane is still the BEST toy company out there at the moment

Darth Cruel
04-15-2003, 12:01 AM
I will agree that McFarlane (despite my love of articulation) definitly does the very best jobs of figure sculpting on the market. I am just willing to sacrifice a little likeness for the added articulation. I would like to see ALL manufacturers go with more articulation. I bet McFarlane would still have the best sculpts.

Amy
04-15-2003, 05:00 PM
I have the Alien and Predator 2-pack, and both figures seem to be very well made. However, other McFarlane figures fall apart on me, and thats just by posing them.

jpak001
04-15-2003, 05:50 PM
I dig that two-pack. Best looking Alien/Predator figures produced yet IMO. In fact, I like those two better than any of the single figs in the next MM asst. They are detailed, and solid. They don't fall apart, but they do fall down (mine won't stand, even w/stands).

The ALien Queen on the other hand, pics of that thing give me shivers...... I cant wait to see the final product!

James Boba Fettfield
04-16-2003, 02:06 PM
I opened my Metallica Harvesters of Sorrow stage set that McFarlane put out, and I didn't notice any problems with things wanting to fall off. Well, Lars' drum kit was a little tough to get together and set it up on the tiny platform, but that's another story. I had to reenact the Live **** Seattle show, but then it all went back in the box, looks so beautiful now. That and the other Spawn toys my brother had, I've never had any breaking problems with McFarlane stuff.

plasticfetish
04-18-2003, 08:19 PM
About ... "breaking problems with McFarlane stuff."

McFarlane is probably largely responsible for me getting heavily into toy collecting. The Manga Spawn line was the first line that I became crazy about and had to have them all. Near the end with all of the color variations they would come out of the bubble broken at least 50% of the time. I opened everything and it became apparent that those toys weren't built to be played with. I gave up on them.

Samurai Spawn looked cool, but again half the time they'd be painted solid or something would need to be re-glued on every figure. I gave up on those.

When McFarlane came out with the Leatherface figure ... I was very very happy. When the Norman Bates figure came out, I opened mine and his hand w/ knife dropped off instantly. I gave up on those also.

If I wanted to glue figures together, I would move to China and get a job in a factory.

Now ... Aliens is a big deal, I will give these a try. If they break or suck I will find this Todd guy and make him eat his fancy baseballs.

Beast
04-27-2003, 12:07 PM
Just letting everyone know, the Stealth Predator will go on sale monday thru the McFarlane Collector's Club. It's $10.00 each, with a limit of 3 per club member. :)

NEW ITEM (on sale Monday, April 28, 2003) -- Stealth Predator. The long-awaited clear Predator is finally here. Featuring the same sculpt as the Movie Maniacs 5 deluxe boxed set, this is the exclusive cloaked version of the character. Predator stands 6 3/4 inches tall in an attack position and is jointed at the neck (ball joint), shoulders (ball joints), elbows, wrists, waist, hips and ankles. Includes string of trophies, necklace, rotating shoulder cannon and retractable wrist blades. Stealth Predator is packaged in Collector’s Club Exclusive clamshell packaging. This item is very limited in quantity and will sell out quickly. Order yours today. $10 each, plus shipping, limit three.
MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

James Boba Fettfield
04-27-2003, 01:27 PM
Excellent JarJar. Thank the maker for your ever so watchful eyes.

187-Maul
04-28-2003, 08:15 AM
as far as I know the selling starts at 13:00 today, but I won't get one cause the shipping to europe is 25 US$ plus 10 US$ for each additional item, and that's way more than the item itself, and I don't even really want the stealth pred

James Boba Fettfield
04-28-2003, 01:37 PM
I can see why some people don't want to buy from that club. So far it's been nothing but page errors and slow loading.

jpak001
04-28-2003, 02:20 PM
Yeah, they really don't make it easy do they ?

I forgot my user id when I set my original membership up, and now I can't seem to get it. McF site keeps saying it will email it to me, but I've been trying for a week and nothing yet :dead: .

When I try to setup a new one, it just keeps acting like it's going to email me my old one, but like I said...... nothing....

I guess I'll need to setup a new email account, setup a new membership, then pay insane shipping if I want the Stealth Predator (and I DO want one)... what a pain!

James Boba Fettfield
04-28-2003, 02:54 PM
It's up for order now, but evertime I get to the order itself it displays that ******* error page.

Edit the First-Well, it's now 5:15 PM and I am a few steps closer to actually completing this transaction.

Edit the Second-Ok, I just pushed the button to place the order once I had my credit card information in, and the next page was my old and dear friend, "The page cannot be displayed." Ah, just like the old times....More as it develops

Edit the Third-6:03 PM, I'm beginning to lose faith in this ordering process.

Edit the Fourth-So very, very tired. Anyone else out there attempting or have successfully ordered this thing?

Darth Cruel
04-28-2003, 06:51 PM
Attempting...failing. I am about to go collectal (sorta like postal)on their butts.

James Boba Fettfield
04-28-2003, 07:00 PM
It's better than it was earlier. At least now you can reach the very end of the ordering process before it screws up. Before you couldn't even get to the page the Predator was on.

jpak001
04-28-2003, 07:37 PM
What a joke. I liked the McF club much better when you could actually call someone.......

This really sucks, I don't want to pay F-n-S prices for this thing....

James Boba Fettfield
04-28-2003, 07:38 PM
I finally got my damn order through. Now I can sleep.

Darth Cruel
04-28-2003, 07:47 PM
Finally got mine ordered. I better not be too late or McF will be held completely responsible.

jpak001
04-28-2003, 08:11 PM
Finally got mine ordered too.... Not too happy with the process though.

What irks me the most is that they don't let you enter a different shipping address than the billing address. I have everything sent to my work due to the THEIVES in my apartment complex. And since you can't call McF club or anything, I guess I'll just have to take the risk if want any chance of scoring one... ...hope it actually get's into my apt....

Really, I don't usually complain about this sorta thing, but if they make a 'net store only exclusive of this popularity, they really should have a reliable 'net store to sell it from. Just ridiculous.....

James Boba Fettfield
04-29-2003, 07:05 AM
I thought I read you could have a different shipping address from your billing address, as long as they were both located in the same country to prevent credit card fraud.

I'll agree on that reliable store issue. They should have been better prepared. I've ordered things that were in higher demand and had no problems with the servers not being able to take it. Spend some of that money on something to fix your store McFarlane, instead of buying baseballs.

Lman316
04-29-2003, 04:39 PM
Wow, I had no idea that it was that bad...but at least you guys actually had a computer to use to try to order them.
I was all set to buy mine yesterday and wouldn't you know, my computer goes on the fritz. I couldn't get into anything running on Explorer (i.e. My Computer, My Documents, My Briefcase, IE...) and after calling Dell twice, they said I had no other option but to format my system. I somehow doubt that was my only option, but it's too late now and well, that's a different rant.

Anyway, I got everything back up today, and luckily the Predators were still available. And I had no trouble whatsoever in ordering. It came up faster than usual today and the ordering went very smoothly. So I don't know why you guys were having problems, but I'm sorry that you were...

On the subject of Movie Maniacs 6, I'd like to ask if anyone knows when these are actually coming out. On EBgames.com, the preorder said on the 30th of April, but they just changed it to the 5th of May. Toysrus.com has them listed for May 15th, but does anyone have the right date?
Reason that I need to know is because I have a large sum to use up on some Toysrus gift cards. I had to go all the way out of town (because there is no TRU around here) to return some items, thinking I could use the gift cards on TRU.com. However, the wonderful Amazon says that I can't do that, so I need to know when I should drive all the way out of town to look for MM6 figures.
So, when someone actually sees these in the store, can you let me know?

End...:D

187-Maul
05-01-2003, 10:59 AM
as far as I know (from the spawn.com forums) gamestop already got these figs in (I think on the 29th or 30th), and toysrus is getting them on the 14th or 15th of may (BTW I mean USA not france)
but remember, the release date on toysrus is only as far as I know...

jpak001
05-04-2003, 03:11 AM
They had Movie Maniacs 6 at a local collector show called Frank and Sons today, so that 15th'ish TRU date is probably pretty acurate....

They looked awesome too, cant wait to find 'em at regular retail! :D

187-Maul
05-04-2003, 11:00 AM
I asked a TRU employee yesterday when they would arrive and he said in about 2 weeks, so I guess the release-date goes for France too...:( I want these figures now!:( :)
also can't wait for the Queen

plasticfetish
05-04-2003, 07:37 PM
Wow! Peeped at the photos over on the Spawn site ... these Alien figs look great. I didn't realize just how large the Queen was going to be. Very very nice. McFarlane has a really good chance of winning me over with these. Very exciting.

Darth Cruel
05-05-2003, 01:43 PM
I saw them at Frank-n- Scalper's last weekend as well. They look great and I can't wait for the next two weeks to go by so I can hunt them down at TRU. I wonder what the retail price will be. One of he vendors at F-n-S had the set of 4 for 45.00. I think 11.00 each is a little steep. At least for me.

One of the vendors also told me that he was going to start the Stealth Predator off at 25.00 because it is a limited exclusive. He wouldn't tell me where it was exclusive, though, of course. I am glad I got mine ordered.

Is it just me, or does it seem to anyone else that the Stealth Predator should be wearing his face armor if he is in he invivible mode.

jpak001
05-05-2003, 02:39 PM
It figures they'll start him at $25, I've got a feeling they'll end up going for much more than that eventually......

I was looking for a Twilight Frodo there (was actually thinking about paying up to $50 for it :crazed: ). All the booths that had him at one point said they started them at $50, then ended up selling them for around $80 (ouch!). No one there had any this weekend either, so they'll probably be at least $100 when they come around again. That's how they do things at Frank-n-Scalp........

And yeah, the exclusive Predator really should have the mask on, he never was in stealth mode without it in the flick. I don't think it would've been too hard for McF to slap a different head sculpt on him....

Oh well, at least they made one for us at all :) . Now the tough part is going to be waiting for them to come. Anyone have any idea on when they're actually shipping these ?

James Boba Fettfield
05-05-2003, 02:44 PM
People are already reporting to have received theirs via FedEx on the McFarlane boards.

jpak001
05-05-2003, 04:21 PM
Sweet! Hopefully we'll get ours soon too!

James Boba Fettfield
05-07-2003, 08:09 PM
I just got mine today, looks sweet.

jpak001
05-07-2003, 08:17 PM
Got my Stealth Predator today too. Pretty quick arrival, what a pleasant surprise! Think I'll be keeping this one in the package (I like they way it has the painted one pictured on the front).

Darth Cruel
05-08-2003, 08:55 AM
I picked up series six the night before last (all 4) and the two-pack. I reserved the Queen Alien, and have ordered the stealth Predator. That covers everything.

I am bummed, though because I caved in and got them at Gamestop for 13.00 each.

jpak001
05-08-2003, 03:22 PM
I found series 6 at TRU this morning.

Check this out: the stock guy there sees me (he knows I'm a collector) and says "you like Aliens?". I said "hell yes", he says "some dude made us hold all of our shipment for him, you want some of those?", I said "hell yes!" (obviously this "dude" was a scalper). So he goes in the back and re-appears with all 4 for me! I love this stock guy, he's cool to me cause I don't harrass him. :)

Anyways, they were $10.99 at Toys R Us... I'm not sure why Movie Maniacs went up 2 extra dollars from last year... Seems like a pretty big price hike to me. With CA tax, the set of 4 came to $47.15.

They really are awesome! Looks like some really nice articulation on the Predator2 also, sweet! Cant wait to get 'em home and bust 'em open so I can see how Predator looks with his mask on!

jpak001
05-08-2003, 09:34 PM
Here's a pic of the new Pedator2 with his mask on (hangin with Predator1 from the two pack).

Pretty great figure. Only real prob I have with it is that his waist is way too skinny. You don't really notice it while it's in the package, but I noticed it right away opened up. The Armor & collar is really cool, its seperate soft plastic that you can adjust. This hides the neck ball joint, but still allows great head articulation. His mask is tethered to his armor too.

His weapons are the disc blade (forget what it's actually called) which attaches to a holster on his thigh, the retractable wrist blades and the shoulder cannon. Shoulder cannon folds down to the armor on his back. It's a little flimsy, but pretty cool looking.

Strange thing though, the hole in his foot is too small for McF stands.... Wussup with that?? I'll have to see if a SW stand will fit....

Lman316
05-09-2003, 12:10 PM
Now, I'm looking at that picture of yours, jpak, and I'm having a problem. That your Stealth Predator(s) have arrived and mine haven't!

:p

But really it's about the laser weapon on the MM5 Predator. On my figure, the laser is much closer to the Predator's head, no matter which way I turn it. And my laser seems like it's going to fall off, it's very soft plastic, while yours seems to be very sturdy. What's the deal? I always seem to get the rejects...
Like just yesterday, finally got a Wesker from the Resident Evil line... his hand broke off, and the leg to the Hunter he comes with snapped...

End...

Darth Cruel
05-09-2003, 10:32 PM
Got my Stealth Predator today. That leaves just the Queen and I am set.

Did anyone else notice that the Stealth Predators are on Series 5 cards?

Turbowars
05-10-2003, 12:09 PM
found all 4 yesterday at KB. The crappy part is that were 12.99 each. Oh well, they are still very cool. I really want that Queen box set!

jpak001
05-10-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Darth Cruel
Did anyone else notice that the Stealth Predators are on Series 5 cards?

Yeah, I noticed that too. It kinda makes sense since the sculpt is from MM5. But then again, MM6 only has 4 figs (smallest MM asst yet). Wonder why we didn't get any human characters from Aliens/Predator? There are lots of posibilities, I would love have seen any of these figs made for MM6:

Ripley
Dutch
Bishop
Vasques
Apone

A Bishop with the chestburster coming out would probably be my #1 pick, but we are getting a chestburster with the Queen set, so I'm happy about that! :)

Beast
05-10-2003, 09:25 PM
Can't do human characters, without acquiring the actor/actress likeness rights. That's why in the old Kenner Aliens line of figures, Bishop and Ripley looked almost nothing like their film counterparts. Other then those two, the likenesses weren't quite as bad. Likely due to the fact that the other actors were not quite as big of stars, or as recognizable. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

jpak001
05-11-2003, 02:09 AM
Those old Kenner ones were pretty bad, I remember that awful Bishop they made... ugh!

Darth Cruel
05-11-2003, 02:25 AM
Bishop never got chest-bursted in the film. He was cut in half by the queen.

jpak001
05-11-2003, 03:14 AM
I know he got sliced in Aliens, but didn't he get bursted in the first one ? Or am was that a different android (haven't seen that first flick in a loooooooong time) ?

Beast
05-11-2003, 03:20 AM
The droid in the first flick was Ash, who was planted on board to "The Company" to help ensure they recovered one of the alien organisms. Not being human and unable to incubate a chestburster, would mean that even if the was some mistake with the sample, or the sample was endangered, there would be someone on board that could ensure it survived and the ship made it's way back to earth. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!!

Jar Jar Binks

plasticfetish
05-11-2003, 05:01 AM
Huh, huh, huh ... he said organisms ... huh, huh, huh.

Picked up the Warrior and Dog Aliens today. It's been a while since I've enjoyed that McFarlane new-toy-plastic smell ... mmm, that's somethin'.

I've opened them both, fiddled around with posing them and am happy to report, nothing has broken off (yet). I love the fully bendable tails ... that alone makes them worth $10.99 for me. The detail, paint and articulation are super, but that was to be expected. I am more than looking forward to blowing $25 of my tax return on the Alien Queen set.

My only question about this series of figures is, why nothing from the first Alien movie? That would have been nice.

Anakin2121
05-11-2003, 09:27 AM
The Alien from the Movie Maniacs 5 -- Alien and Predator two-pack was the Alien from the first movie. :)

Beast
05-11-2003, 12:01 PM
So what we really need, is an Alien from the second film without the dome on the top of it's head. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Turbowars
05-11-2003, 01:13 PM
I would have liked to see a box set of the Queen vs Ripley on Loader. That would awesome. Aliens has always been my favorite film. The Tape with all the added footage is really cool to. It should have never been cut out.

jpak001
05-11-2003, 01:48 PM
No doubt. A Ripley w/loader by McF would be the shiz. Remember that cheesy old Kenner one?

Hey Plasticfetish, here's a comparison pic of the MM5 two pack Alien and the MM6 Warrior Alien:

plasticfetish
05-11-2003, 07:32 PM
Ahhh, yep ... that makes sense. I think I passed on it because I didn't really want (OK, have room for) the Predator figure. I suppose what I'd really like is a single of that one ... but seeing how nice these ones have been, I may give in and get the set.

... and hey, I have that Kenner loader ... and yes, it is cheesy. I always loved the idea of kids toys for a movie that kids couldn't see in the theatre. I think I may be one of a handfull of people that bought just about everything from that line.

darthvyn
05-11-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
The droid in the first flick was Ash...
MTFBWY and HH!!!

Jar Jar Binks

played by ian holm, who was also priest vitto cornelius in the fifth element... :)

i just picked up the whole series (except for the queen, couldn't find it...) plus the boxed set from series 5... they are all awesome!

the ripley/loadlifter thing would be cool. i would also like to see their take on the crazy human/xenomorph hybrid from alien:resurrection - that thing would be really creepy done by mcfarlane...

jpak001
05-12-2003, 03:53 AM
Oh yeah, what was that thing called again? Newborn Alien or something I think. I loved the end of resurrection, that hybrid was a bad mofo! I'd love to see a McFarlane one too.

Beast
05-12-2003, 05:23 AM
The Hasbro one that was released at the time Ressurection was in theaters is pretty detailed. Pretty much about as detailed as the McFarlane one would be. And I believe they would be the same scale. May want to look into them. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

jpak001
05-12-2003, 10:14 AM
I actually had one of those Kenner Newborns (along with the warrior Alien). Remember getting 'em on clearance at KB a long time ago. It was nice looking, but had some weak, soft plastic legs, mine just kept falling over. Those two and the Alien Queen were the best looking Aliens stuff Kenner produced IMO.

I actually really dug that Kenner warrior Alien, it was a very nice sculpt! (but still no where near as detailed, or articulated as the McF version).

187-Maul
05-12-2003, 11:01 AM
but the strange thing about the Kenner marines was that on the little "character profile cards" the toys came with, they only used a real marine pic of Hicks, and the Bishop pic was from the actual actor of Bishop, but with a new "mechanicle thing" added on top of his head (like the fig had)
I'll add a scan of my cards I still have in case you don't know what I'm talking about

plasticfetish
05-12-2003, 12:15 PM
Hah! That is weird, I forgot about that (I've got that card around here some place.) I'm gonna guess Lance didn't want them using his face for that toy, huh?

And apparently your the other guy that bought all of the toys from that series.

mrmiller
05-12-2003, 01:14 PM
Has the Alien Queen set even been released yet? I haven't seen it anywhere.

=MATT=

Beast
05-12-2003, 01:15 PM
Add me to that group. I also have everything from the series, including the HTF Arachnid Alien and the two Electronic Aliens that were only released in the UK. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

187-Maul
05-12-2003, 02:39 PM
well I don't own everything from the line (actually Bull Alien, Apone, Drake, Atax, Snake Alien and Flying Queen belong to my brother:) ) but I do have some others as well (like Panther Alien and some "newer" 2-packs, the repaints)
I always wanted the mini drop ship (not sure if it was ever released though) and the electronic flying alien, but my father never found those (almost all the stuff I own from aliens are from the US, when my dad had to go there on business-trips)
as for the new MM6, I still haven't found anything, but hopefully friday my TRU gets their shipment in:)

jpak001
05-12-2003, 09:46 PM
I don't think the Queen Box set is out yet. Usually w/Movie maniacs, the single figures come 1st, then the deluxe sets.

All the ones on ebay right now are pre-order too, that's usually a pretty good indication if somethings out. If it's out there, it's usually on ebay :greedy:

I can't wait to get one too, it looks fantastic!! Some of those pre-orders on ebay have boxed pics too, check it out. Scroll down on this auction for a boxed pic if you haven't seen it yet :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3326581123&category=197

darthvyn
05-13-2003, 01:36 AM
that boxed pic looks like a mockup. usually they will make the box and make 2-d images of the figures where they will be placed in the box. look closely and they look very flat... in fact, it looks like the picture below it was cropped and slightly changed to fit in the box window...

jpak001
05-13-2003, 09:56 AM
Huh, looks like your right. The figs in the box have that "cropped picture glow" around them. Plus I don't see any of those handy little twist ties in there (there will probably be like a million of those in this box).

But at least we get an idea of what it's gonna look like! :)

Darth Cruel
05-14-2003, 02:24 AM
A little off topic, but...As was mentioned before Ian Holm played Ash and the Priest in The 5th Element. But what gets me is seeing a side-by-side of Ash and Bilbo Baggins. You know Ian Holms is a versatile actor if he can do a great job as both of those two!

(Edit) - And I wonder if the sillouettes on the back of the MM Series 6 cards is an acurate representation of the size of the Queen as it will be sold.

187-Maul
05-14-2003, 11:48 AM
well there were already a lot of pics (and I mean real pics, not mock-ups) of the queen boxed and loose on the spawn.com website (loose pics of the final product, taking by the moderators of the forums) in a daily update (sorry, didn't save any pics but you can check the daily updates here: http://board.spawn.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi
and my local comic shop here in france has already got a boxed queen in their display window, and it looks huge and awesome, I hope to get it soon (and the rest of the line:( )

Lman316
05-15-2003, 12:00 PM
If they can't get the rights to the characters from the Alien films, then what about from the Predator films? At least one, anyway.
Because now McFarlane has done the new T3 figures, with Arnold's mug. A few phone calls and they could snag the rights to make Dutch.
I don't remember where I heard it, but a long time ago when I had the Kenner A&P figures, there was talk that they were going to make Dutch and Blain (Blane?) from Predator. I was disappointed they weren't released and I have always wanted these figures. I hope that at least one of them could be made eventually. Although I definitely wouldn't mind seeing all of them... Dutch, Billy, Mac, Dylan, Blain, Hawkins, Poncho...

End...

187-Maul
05-15-2003, 03:55 PM
well, you could always make your own Dutch custom now that a good Arnie likeness is coming, you'd just have to find a good soldier body for him:) but I rather want TMP to make a Dutch fig too, that would be easier for us and probably less expensive and time consuming

Darth Cruel
05-15-2003, 04:47 PM
Who cares about the likenesses. Just make all of the Human Charactrs with non-actor's faces. I'll let them put MY likeness on one of them for free and with a BIG smile on my face.

Everyone will buy the figure and see a big ****-eating "I-got-my-face-on-an-action-figure" grin on the figure.

mrmiller
05-16-2003, 10:00 AM
I wish the next Movie Maniacs line would be the "Space Marines" with the main human characters from Aliens. Or just a Hero's line with a lot of different human characters for the lines MCF has created so far.

I still haven't picked any of the MM6 up yet, as none of the characters in the packaging look as cool as my Alien V Preadeator 2 pack figures. (Honestly I'm just running out of space for everything) I'm not to crazy about the bronze look on all the figues. I'm sure I'll probably pick them up if I ever see them discounted, but right now I'm just looking for the alien queen.

BTW- My TRU had these figures yesterday, $10.99 each. Since we get everything so late, I imagine most all TRU's have theirs in now. Before that I had only seen them at Gamespot and EB for $11.99.

=MATT=

Lman316
05-19-2003, 01:05 PM
I'm definitely in a bad way and I really think I'm going to miss getting these figures.

They have them at my KB, but I don't have the cash to get them. I wanted to get them at TRU, as I have these stupid gift cards (!), but no TRU around here has them!
Even if they did, I'd never know because all TRU's are about 2 hours in any direction from here!

I've asked in the Buying/Selling threads and I even have it in my sig line, but can anyone help me out? Can someone buy these stupid gift cards off me so I can get these figures at a store that actually has them? Or can I send these cards to someone, have them buy the MM6 figures and send them to me? I'm desperate. Does it show? :p :D

On a lighter note, I did finally get my Sleath Predators, and they're looking nice. I am somewhat afraid of opening one though, as I've been having some problems with figures breaking. And since these are now sold out, it's not like I can get a replacement if it breaks.
I must find courage. I must find strength. And I must rip that sucker outta the package :).

End...

Deoxyribonucleic
05-19-2003, 01:23 PM
If McFarlen made these I'd buy them in a New York minute:

Ripley with Jonesy from Alien 2

Dallas, Kane and Lambert in their space suites from Alien

The Space Jockey of course!! from Alien

Hicks, Vasquez and Hudson from Aliens

Ripley with Newt from Aliens

Bishop from Aliens, he should of course come apart at the waste with some great wiring detail

Ash from Alien whose head should come off, again with some great wiring detail

Ripley in the "Walker" from Aliens - BOOOYAAAAAA! That would be awesome, I have the Halcyon model but it just wouldn't compare to a McFarlen version.

Here's to hoping!

Now about these new ones that came out, the box set ROCKS I will definitely be picking that one up when it comes out as the Alien vs. Predator one is rather a beautiful piece of work too, so I won't expect anything less from the next one.

I might pick up the Alien 3 Dog Alien but I don't like the one from Resurrection at all, in fact I kind of like to pretend that movie never happened!

I picked up the Predator warrior for my mom for mother's day, she LOVES the Predator and I'm hoping to find the regular Predator 2 soon, I saw it once but didn't have cash on me so next time it's mine....it's the best one of the single figs IMO.

:)

Darth Cruel
05-20-2003, 04:09 AM
I have a set from TRU (I returned the Gamestop set), but I am hoping to get them when (and if) they show up at Target or Wal-Mart (they are SUPPOSED to) for 8 or 9 bucks apiece. Then I will return the TRU ones as well.

I can hardly believe that Frank-n-Scalper's is the CHEAPEST place I have seen them. That will change soon, though, if it hasn't already.

jpak001
05-24-2003, 10:25 PM
Just found the Aliens queen boxed set at Frank-n-sons for $25. This thing is awesome, the best Alien toy produced yet IMO!

Funny thing was that another booth was selling them for $40 :stupid: . That's frank-n-scalp for ya!

Deoxyribonucleic
05-24-2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by jpak001

Funny thing was that another booth was selling them for $40 :stupid: . That's frank-n-scalp for ya!

crap sack!!! :eek:

Why am I not surprised at this, LOL

Frankenscalper's is good for getting comics though!

Are you going to post pics of your find?

Beast
05-25-2003, 12:59 AM
Still waiting for the queen to pop up around here. I've seen the single figures just about everywhere so far. And kicking myself in the rear for missing out on the Stealth Predator. Oh well. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

jpak001
05-25-2003, 02:38 AM
Man, this thing is so awesome.. I really hope that McFarlane isn't done with Aliens & Predator, this could very well be my all time favorite toy line (at least right now anyways.... :crazed: ).

Here's a few pics (sorry about the quality. having a bad picture day....) First up is a comparison shot for size: The alien Queen next to the MM5 Terminator:

jpak001
05-25-2003, 02:48 AM
The Queen is such a great figure. Nice solid, heavy figure that holds it's pose pretty well. The face is a seperate piece from the head, and moves side by side and up/down. The face actually extends downwards and clicks in place (so you can put her in a "looking down" position), really cool!

Probably my favorite thing about the head is that the teeth are that sort of clear glassy material (just like in the flick). here's a pic with a light behind her to show the clear teeth:
(pictured with the queen of my household ;) :) :happy: )

jpak001
05-25-2003, 02:56 AM
Here's one with the victim & chestburster. It is just so great, every bit as good as the pics at the SPAWN website. I have the MM5 two pack Alien hanging out in there. I think I'll have to try and get one or two more to throw in there....

plasticfetish
05-25-2003, 02:57 AM
Wow! That's nice ... that thing is really big. Good to hear that it can hold its pose well, the Warrior Alien is a little weak at the hips. Wow again, nice buy ... I can't wait to find one of those.

jpak001
05-25-2003, 03:00 AM
Ok last pic for now, the chestburster is fully controllable. Actually very nicely done. The 'burster is attached to a plastic rod with a knob at the end, which goes all the way through the background & the victim. You can take it all the way out.

Here's a pic of the chestburster control rod:

Deoxyribonucleic
05-25-2003, 12:47 PM
Jpak, thanks for those pics, those are wonderful!!

I can't wait to get this box set, they should be at my local comic store soon too! :)

I agree with you and hope they continue with the alien line, I watched Aliens on dvd yesterday and was really jonesin' for them to make the figures I mentioned above, that would be perfect!

I WANT A RIPLEY!!!!!!!!

187-Maul
05-28-2003, 11:41 AM
damn, I really want that queen...:(
and I haven't ven got the MM6 yet, have to wait till next week, they'll ship on saturday and hopefully arrive on monday or tuesday

Darth Cruel
05-30-2003, 01:56 AM
Got the Queen I reserved at Gamestop today....it's all true!

187-Maul
05-30-2003, 01:38 PM
well, I'm thinking of buying the queen on ebay for 37.50 delivered, a pretty good price actually cause she'll be about 50 euros in TRU here, and the ebayer has the item on hand already

jpak001
05-30-2003, 03:10 PM
She's a fantastic figure, and that sounds like a great deal!

I would probably go for it if I were you (depending on the sellers feedback). btw: what does 50 euros amount to in US dollars ?

Tycho
05-30-2003, 04:57 PM
My friend got the Queen from GameStop today while we met to get our Gamorrean Guards.

I am so tempted to collect the Aliens line. Movie-wise, Terminator means a whole lot more to me as a series, so thus far I'm sticking with those (new ones coming for T-3 soon I hope! Did I miss any pictures of T3 products?)

But the Queen with the Chest-buster Victim looks totally awesome! Like many said, if there was a Helen Ripley figure, maybe Bishop, Dallas, and others, I'd really get into making dioramas with Aliens stuff.

Right now, with Star Trek, plus Star Wars, I think I got enough.

Terminator I was really proud to add (plus the collection is really small - I have Sarah, an Exoskeleton, 2 T-1000's to display one each way, and a Cyberdine 101 "Arnold."

More than anything, I want a Kyle Reese in his trenchcoat with his shot-gun figure! Or battle-wounded Sarah, from Terminator 1.

I am open-minded not total-blinded, as to whether or not I'll like T3. I think the 2 movie saga is so perfect, I don't want them to ruin anything. I don't know any spoilers. How the movie will play means a lot to me. I have faith in Arnold Schwartzeneggar at least. It's not his acting I'm worried about, though. I have faith that he'll choose a good script, or help the producers correct a bad story, thus protecting the franchise.

Well, we'll see. Time to check out Spawn.com, and I'll probably find my own T3 toy images.

-Tycho

oh, the Queen was like $24.99 at GameStop! Nice price.

Prince Xizor
05-30-2003, 05:34 PM
Yeah, saw 3 Queens at Funcoland for $24.99. I gotta wait until payday next week to get one, so hopefully there will be one left.

And holy crap that thing is big...

187-Maul
05-31-2003, 12:34 PM
well I have he auction open at the moment, I think I'll order her in a sec (just have to ask my dad but I'm pretty sure he'll allow it)
BTW 50 euros are $58.89 :eek: and the price for the queen on ebay is (delivered) 36.50 euros (not 37.50 like I said earlier) which is about 43 US$

jpak001
05-31-2003, 01:58 PM
Damn bro, that stinks... This stuff is way more expensive over there eh?

What about stuff from other countries than US ? Are Japanese toys cheaper there than the US toys (like the SW Kubrick figures). Just curious :)

187-Maul
06-02-2003, 02:26 PM
well I ordered two queen's and sthey should arrive in a couple of days, but in germany since it was a german auction and shipping would be a hell to france, but since we're going to germany in 11 days anyway I'll get her then (BTW the second queen is for my brother)
as for non-US toys, as Kubricks, we don't get them here at all, only in comic shops, and I don't even look at those prices anymore, way too high

Deoxyribonucleic
06-02-2003, 10:19 PM
THIS thing is the bestest figure purchase I've made in an extremely LONG TIME plus I got her for only 20 dollars! She's so HUGE and intricate and cool! I've been waiting for a great Alien Queen since Halcyon had the model of her way back in the early 1990's...and the one that Kenner released, well hehe, I guess it was ok at the time??? ;)

Anyhoo, here's a pic with her and the Alien Predator box set as well...I really, really love this line of figs very much!

Darth Cruel
06-04-2003, 07:42 PM
Here is a little change-up for you all (for the second time). The cheapest place I have seen them was 20.00...at Frank-n-Scalper's. No lie. I was mad because I already had mine.

187-Maul
06-06-2003, 03:29 PM
yes!!! I just got the phone-call from my relatives in Germany and the queen has arrived:D
so in exactly 7 days I'll have her:) I can't wait...
and the Matrix and MM6 figs are supposed to arrive mid-next week, so monday after next, I'll post some pics of all my new stuff (I also got Ishi Tib, Leia Boushh and Luke CTC on ebay for about $25 delivered which we're going to pick up in germany next week too:D )
damn, the next week is going to be expensive:crazed:

Deoxyribonucleic
06-27-2003, 07:53 PM
Although this guy is orginal MM 5, I just picked up the new "fishtank" Legends Lord of Darkness for 17 dollars, as he's cheaper than the orginal Lord of Darkness from MM 5.

The base he comes with is pretty cool, the sword and shield fit on the backdrop but also come off to fit in his hands. All in all, I'm glad to finally get him as I missed out on his first run!

:)

jpak001
06-27-2003, 07:56 PM
Yo Deo,
Where did you score that? I'm looking for one those too! :D

Deoxyribonucleic
06-29-2003, 03:26 PM
Here's a pic of his accessories jpak, of which he only holds the shield!!??

And no unicorn horn :( Looks like I'm gonna have to find the one shot release on the secondary market eventually.

Both the shield and the sword also "fit" into the background base.

jpak001
06-29-2003, 03:55 PM
Thanks for posting the pick Deox!

That does kinda blow that they didn't include the unicorn horn.... Looks like the sword is different too, the single card version has a big battered sword that he actually can hold.

Pretty sweet set though, it's worth the $20 IMO!

Deoxyribonucleic
06-29-2003, 04:04 PM
Pretty sweet set though, it's worth the $20 IMO!

Yeah, I agree! I like him ALOT, he's such a great Character!!!

Just having him standing in my collection and checking out his coolness all the time is worth it! :)

Reefer Shark
02-07-2004, 02:27 AM
Here's some interesting news. McFarlane is re-releasing the alien/predator 2 pack on single cards with some different accesories. Pretty cool for the people that missed the 2 pack I guess.

They're doing two versions of the alien: Alien & Aliens versions. Plus they're throwing in the masked predator from MM6 (w/new goodies also).

There's pics up at spawn.com:

http://www.spawn.com/toys/series.aspx?division=toys&category=movies&series=alienpredator

Beast
02-07-2004, 02:32 AM
Yep, they're doing these as a lead in for their new Alien Vs. Predator toy line that will be released with the movie. The Aliens Warrior is a nice thing to see though, since that was the one that was ignored in the first Alien/Predator line. Since we got the Alien, Alien III, and Alien IV versions in Movie Maniacs. :)

ALIEN AND PREDATOR 2004 TOY SERIES ANNOUNCED

Refreshed line features new paint, accessories, etc.
February 6, 2004

Appears that 2004 is shaping up to be an Alien and Predator sort of year. Though these film franchises are dated (the original Alien film was released in 1979), they still have strong fan support, not to mention the big-budget Alien vs. Predator coming from 20th Century Fox this year.

McFarlane Toys thought we’d get in on the action. We’re releasing a refreshed Alien and Predator line of four figures, based roughly on Movie Maniacs 6 from 2003, but thoroughly updated.

Alien from the movie Alien features a new facehugger base.

Warrior Alien from the movie Aliens features new paint and new body parts (head, hands, arms and tail).

Predator from Predator featuring a new head with helmet/mask. Now includes new skull/spine accessory. Specialty versions will be bloody.

Predator the Hunter from Predator 2 now includes medical kit, flintlock pistol and skull from the ship’s trophy case at the end of the film.

Look for this Alien and Predator refresh line in stores in June. And keep your eyes peeled to spawn.com for more upcoming Alien and Predator news in the very near future.
MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

James Boba Fettfield
02-07-2004, 02:41 AM
Oh wow! I missed getting the original Predator from the 2-pack, so this good news for me!

I'll be buying two of him. It's too cool not to have one to open.

plasticfetish
02-07-2004, 03:39 AM
Ditto, but for the Alien figure...
Very nice to get that Alien figure single carded. (I never really wanted the Predator figure.)

Is that Warrior Alien an all new figure?

Beast
02-07-2004, 03:43 AM
Plasticfetish,

Warrior Alien from the movie Aliens features new paint and new body parts (head, hands, arms and tail).

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

plasticfetish
02-07-2004, 04:06 AM
Ahh, I dig. So it's the Alien figure reworked a bit. Very cool.

Oh hey, and not exactly related, but it just came to mind, I saw the Queen Alien box set at Tower Records for $19.99.

Lman316
02-07-2004, 04:30 PM
I almost didn't see this story on Spawn.com. I was about to close the page, when I noticed the story on the right-hand side of the page. But even though I was able to read it, I didn't realize there were pics. So, thanks a lot, Reefer Shark.

I have to say, I like the looks of these 4, especially the Warrior Alien. I've wanted that since the first time around and I really don't care that it's just a re-tool. Looks great.

The only thing I really didn't like was that the original Predator wasn't re-tooled a bit more. I still think it's overly pre-posed, and I was hoping they'd at least change the arms and/or hands. It doesn't look like the figure can really hold that spine too well. A different hand would nice.

I just wrote to McFarlane about that, with some other added suggestions. The other main idea being that the Warrior Alien should be released with a "Closed Egg" base. I mean, if the regular Alien is getting a face hugger base, why shouldn't the Warrior get something too? The single figure (like the previous Alien Warrior from Resurrection) is a bit bare. And I think I'm not the only one who'd like to re-create the hive - or at least part of it - with closed eggs. I think it'd be a nice touch. I doubt it, though. I think my suggestions will probably fall on deaf ears.

Can't wait for these, though. June can't come fast enough.

End... :D

I am Jabba the Hutt
02-07-2004, 04:42 PM
Sounds good.

Even though they're McFarlane you gonna get them JarJar? I may get a Predator. :) I wonder if they'll be articulated or just glorified statues a la Matrix Reloaded.

plasticfetish
02-07-2004, 05:21 PM
The other main idea being that the Warrior Alien should be released with a "Closed Egg" base. I mean, if the regular Alien is getting a face hugger base, why shouldn't the Warrior get something too?
That's a good idea. The more alien eggs the better!

Reefer Shark
02-07-2004, 08:53 PM
Sounds good.

Even though they're McFarlane you gonna get them JarJar? I may get a Predator. :) I wonder if they'll be articulated or just glorified statues a la Matrix Reloaded.
The predator from the 1st movie is a glorified statue. The rest are actually pretty well articulated. I have the first series (including the boxed sets), but since I'm a sucker, I'll be buying these as well :crazed:

Oh yeah, and your welcome Lman! :D

arctangent
02-09-2004, 06:19 AM
the alien warrior from aliens looks different enough from the box set alien and the warrior from alien 4 that i will get that one but there is not really enough different about the others for me to want to bother with them.

it will be interesting to see what they release from the avp film.

Beast
04-16-2004, 05:52 PM
Pictures are up over at Spawn.Com of the movie AVP figures. They all look pretty good. Especially the Elder Predator and Grid Alien. The Space Alien is cool, for the mummified body and facehugger that comes with it. :)

http://www.spawn.com/toys/series.aspx?series=205

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

darthvyn
04-16-2004, 06:18 PM
wow... those look awesome! man, just more money i won't have...

Reefer Shark
04-16-2004, 07:49 PM
Very nice!

The only thing I don't really like is the huge, exaggerated blades on the predators. But from the pics it appears they are removeable, so no biggie.

I wonder if they'll actually be that big it the flick?

Anyways... I'll be getting the whole set :crazed:

LTBasker
04-17-2004, 02:04 AM
Sounds like they will... supposedly the wrist blades and back-cannons are supposed to increase in size and such on some of the Predheads.

Really not much interested in the figures, but these make the movie look better every second!

jonthejedi
04-17-2004, 06:00 AM
I dropped McFarlane Toys an e-mail...this is the 25th anniversary of Alien(1979)...I would love to see somebody do a decent Ripley figure...or even better; a Nostromo astronaut(Kane) peering into the open egg; or the space jockey. I love the creatures, but I wish a toy company would tackle some other characters...better than Kenner did with their space marine line in the 90's.

Beast
04-17-2004, 11:10 AM
I don't see it happening though, Jon. Just due to likeness rights. That's why most of the figures in the Space Marines line look nothing like the movie character. Ripley and Bishop being the two biggest offenders. Knowing McFarlane, it would be too expensive or impossible to get said likeness rights. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

jonthejedi
04-18-2004, 07:58 AM
You're right...I have the Halcyon Power Loader model from England...and those guys had to give a chunk of the proceeds to Ms. Weaver's gorilla fund. Did you notice, though, on Spawn.com under coming soon...there is a Colonial Marine Hicks figure listed(no pix)! What's up with that, I wonder. Why do a human character, but not Ripley. She Is the series! They got rights to do Arnie's likeness...that couldn't have been cheap.

Turbowars
04-18-2004, 12:03 PM
They got rights to do Arnie's likeness...that couldn't have been cheap.Maybe it wasn't so expensive because the line came out around the time of the movie and was used as a promotion. It was probably in the actors contract.

arctangent
04-19-2004, 06:41 AM
i like the two aliens especially. the predators are ok although they look like they use bits of the movie maniacs versions. i am sure this must be what they look like in the movie but with all those big blades and guns it looks a bit like a spinal-tapesque turning up of everything to eleven :eek: !

the bases are a really nice touch though - shame they couldn't have done nice bases for all the movie maniac versions.

however, i can't see what's celtic about the celtic predator. does he speak with a scottish accent in the film or does he support the newly crowned champions of scottish soccer :confused: ? i think we should be told!

darthvyn
04-19-2004, 06:44 PM
you didn't see the pint of guinness he was holding?

arctangent
04-20-2004, 04:51 AM
you didn't see the pint of guinness he was holding?

i missed that accessory. he's obviously going to challenge those nasty aliens to a drinking contest. six pints of the old dark stuff and they won't be chasing anyone :silly:!

Reefer Shark
06-19-2004, 11:11 PM
I picked up the repacked/revamped Predator and Alien figure today. Pretty sweet stuff.

The Alien looks the exact same as the original 2 pack release (except the different base with an open egg).

The Predator looks much better this time around with his mask on IMO. The mask, some blood splatter on his left hand, and the skull/spine accessory look to be the only things different from the original release. It almost looks like the mask is removable, or at least just glued on. I'll probably never know though since I dont plan on opening it.

I plan on getting the other two when I find them as well, I actually might buy a few Warrior Aliens to bust open and setup with the Alien Queen if I find them cheap enough (this figs I found today were $15 at a comic store). :smoker:

plasticfetish
06-26-2004, 04:49 AM
Found myself the Alien with egg base also. Very nice! It's a love-hate relationship I have with McFarlane toys. In this case, I'm very happy with this latest addition to my Alien toy shelf and very happy with McFarlane toys.

I didn't buy the 2-pack version of this figure. Around the time that I'd decided to grab one, they'd announced this version -- so I figured I'd wait. I'm glad I did. I'm a sucker for Alien toys in general, I'm a sucker for transparent plastic figures and I'm a sucker for little plastic face huggers. So what we have here is a winner!

If I have a beef, it's that (like most of these figures) the ankle and knee joints aren't as tight as they should be -- but I'm so happy with the great base that this one comes with, that it hardly matters.

So... anyone know when the 12" version is gonna turn up? I'm all ready!

(I'll probably pick myself up a Warrior Alien tomorrow.)

Deoxyribonucleic
06-26-2004, 09:34 AM
Hey PF, does it have a light-up base like the first release? AND, where'd you find these babies?

plasticfetish
06-27-2004, 01:45 AM
Heya DN(-A)... no, the base doesn't light up (I didn't know the first one did! Hmmm. Now I may have to get it.) I saw them at Tower (on South St.) for $11.99 today.

I'm tearing into my Warrior Alien's bubble as we speak.

plasticfetish
06-27-2004, 05:33 PM
In this case, I'm very happy with this latest addition to my Alien toy shelf and very happy with McFarlane toys.
Aaaand then the tail falls off of my Warrior Alien while I'm moving it around on the shelf. Sheesh!

Darth Alex
06-27-2004, 05:45 PM
Aaaand then the tail falls off of my Warrior Alien while I'm moving it around on the shelf. Sheesh!
The "record" store I work at just got in all 4 figures and they look great!
BBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT........... ........
I have had so many problems with Mcfarlane figures falling apart I can't bring myself to buy 'em.
I bought the Aliens Queens set and had both the tail and her head:stupid: broken off in no time.
I bought the Alien vs. Predator set and had an arm off here and a tail off there.
This all follows suit after having about a dozen Spawn figures fall apart on me. I got so upset at one point that I sold all my Mcfarlane stuff to a friend to keep from getting further upset.
I don't know why they can't build these better. Other than the occasional broken lightsaber I don't have problems with the SW 3 3/4" line...

plasticfetish
06-27-2004, 06:20 PM
Yeah, the broken McFarlane toy has become a way of life now. Since I first got sucked into these toys, back with the Manga Spawn lines first wave, I've been cursing broken hands, arms, legs, wings and tails.

I tend to be pretty cautious, maybe even paranoid, when I pick McFarlane stuff up these days. I haven't had any problems with the Alien figures 'til now. I suppose I was bound to get a turkey soon enough.

plasticfetish
06-29-2004, 03:30 AM
OK. Traded the old broken one in for a new one... it's all better now. It never happened. :)

Deoxyribonucleic
06-29-2004, 02:29 PM
Hey PF, the old aliens vs. predator boxset by mcfarlane is simply awesome! If you have the extra cash and extra room, I'd definitely pick it up. And yes the base lights up a creepy yellowish color and you can see the hugger in the egg when it's all lit up...looks so cool!

The TX in the Terminator3 boxset lights up too, if anyone didn't know. I'm so glad I picked this puppy up when it came out because I had no idea at first, until I read the box. The TX lights up with the same blue color from the movie and there's no words to describe how cool it is!

I like turning my lights off, and turning both of my boxsets on :cool:

Reefer Shark
06-30-2004, 12:29 AM
Yeah, that Alien/Predator 2-pack really is awesome. I bought two of 'em.

I scored the other two repacks I needed today at KB toys (warrior Alien, Predator2). Now it's all about the wait for Hicks from the next Movie Maniacs line. Anyone happen to know when that's coming out by chance?

plasticfetish
06-30-2004, 01:12 AM
Hey PF, the old aliens vs. predator boxset by mcfarlane is simply awesome!
Yeah, I was looking at one today actually. (Thinking about it, but holding off again, for now anyway.) I don't see any difference in the paint from that Alien to the single carded one we just got. I don't have them side by side though -- what's the diff anyway?

I really don't have the room to start collecting the Predator stuff. I'm gonna get sucked into it eventually though I'm sure. (Don't know how I've resisted as is.) Then I'll have to go back and get all of the old Kenner figures...

Now it's all about the wait for Hicks from the next Movie Maniacs line. Anyone happen to know when that's coming out by chance?
I dunno, haven't heard in a while. Really hope it's still going to happen though -- I've got a little spot all ready for that one.

Turbowars
06-30-2004, 01:23 AM
I want the whole crew from Aliens. I don't remember all their names, but it would be awesome to have the dude and chick that carry that huge gun with the arm thingy. How about the chick pilot with those Top Gun glass? LOL cracks me up when I see her.

arctangent
06-30-2004, 06:56 AM
Yeah, that Alien/Predator 2-pack really is awesome. I bought two of 'em.

I scored the other two repacks I needed today at KB toys (warrior Alien, Predator2). Now it's all about the wait for Hicks from the next Movie Maniacs line. Anyone happen to know when that's coming out by chance?

i believe that this years movie maniacs line is due out in october, so still a while to wait. can't see it happening but i would like to see all the marines made too.

jonthejedi
07-03-2004, 05:50 AM
I want a decent Ripley action figure so bad...I can taste blood. It's the 20th anniversary of Alien for gosh sakes. A power loader diorama would rock as well...so c'mon, Todd...make it happen!

kool-aid killer
09-09-2004, 02:45 PM
The lone AVP figure ive bought has been the Celtic Predator. His kin seem to be selling out fast too because i only see Aliens hanging around. But i did manage to get a refresh Predator the Hunter (with the skyline on his package) shortly after. Im aiming for the MM6 with the Predators face on the side package, Predator w/Mask and probably the one from the two pack with the Alien, though thats at the bottom of the totem pole. About two weeks ago i found four Alien Queens at a TRU. Looks cool, but if i get her im going to need to get her some warriors...

darthvyn
09-09-2004, 07:21 PM
i saw all the AVP figs at kaybee in the mall near me, just before seeing the movie the other day... i need all of them. the official site also has a series 2 slated for june 2005... no pics yet, but here's the link... hopefully they will have alexa woods, with interchangable heads (scar/no scar,) and alien corpse accessories...

http://spawn.com/toys/series.aspx?series=267

kool-aid killer
10-04-2004, 03:30 PM
Found the Scar Predator at an Electronics Boutique over the weekend so now all im looking for is the Elder Predator. He seems to be the hardest to find. Plenty of Aliens hanging around, should they someday hit a discount price i may pick them up, but right now they dont interest me enough. Sucks to hear that we have to wait so long for the second series.

kool-aid killer
03-20-2005, 05:56 PM
Has anybody seen the new pics of AVP series 2? If not, they are available at Spawn.com. This wave is basically four dioramas: Alien w/Gill, Celtic w/Alien, Alien Queen, and Scar. The figures are around four inches tall. Personally, i like them to an extent, but then im slightly upset that it doesnt appear we are going to get a Gill Predator thats in scale with his friends from this wave. :(

kool-aid killer
07-30-2005, 10:39 PM
I found the new AVP toys today at a TRU. They had the four basics: Alien w/Gill, Celtic w/Alien, the Queen, and Scar. I did not see the Elder and Scar box set though. Of the four i grabbed Alien w/Gill and Scar, i will get Celtic w/Alien later. Im glad that we finally have a toy figure of Gill, but the bad thing is he doesnt appear to be detachable from the Alien that is spearing him. Overall i like the figures more than i initially thought i would, but am still hoping that we get a Gill in scale with the other figures that were put out for the movie someday.

Ji'dai
08-05-2005, 02:29 PM
KAK, I saw the "Birth of the Hybrid" box set today at both Suncoast and Game Stop. I think it was $19.99. This set has two Predators, with one lying on large sepulchre with the chest burster popping out of him.

kool-aid killer
08-06-2005, 02:32 AM
As much as i hated the movies ending, i probably will get it, since it seems like the only way we will be getting Scar without his helmet on.

kool-aid killer
08-12-2005, 01:24 PM
I seen the Birth of the Hybrid box set today, i really like the Elder Predator figure. He looks to be the best from the whole line, probably because he is standing in a neutral pose. The Scar Predator was okay, except he really cant do much. I ended up buying the Celtic throws Alien set today, i had two $5 gift cards so i only had to pay sixty nine cents for it.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-20-2005, 12:46 AM
I figured this belonged in here, but McFarlane announced that there is giong to be a "Bram Stokers Dracular" two pack featuring the Wolf and Bat incarnations of the Count.

http://www.mcfarlanetoys.com/toys/product.aspx?product=2892

Looks nifty. Too bad we can't get a box set of his temptresses. hhehehehehehehe :thumbsup: If ya read me. :thumbsup:

Tycho
12-20-2005, 05:30 PM
I also like the Vampire chicks from Van Helsing. I think I'll check out the Goth-chick dating site off MySpace....