PDA

View Full Version : Happy ThanX Giving!

The 'Xir
11-28-2002, 05:10 PM
Well, I didn't see any other similar threads, so I just thought I'd extend my wishes for a very Happy(and filling) Thanksgiving to everyone here and your families!

Happy ThanXgiving from The 'Xir!!!!!
and MTFBWY All...Always. :)

Actually I heard Fox was going to air Episode I tonight either at 8 or 9est!
Enjoy!

Jedi Master Silas
11-28-2002, 05:14 PM
Happy Turkey day Xir :)

2-1B
11-28-2002, 06:57 PM
I thought about starting one earlier today, but in light of the recent rash of political threads I figured I would get called out for inhumanity to turkeys or something. :rolleyes:

Those turkeys deserved to die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

:D

Okay, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, regardless of nation of origin. (I know it's supposed to be an "American" holiday :rolleyes: and Canadians celebrate a thanksgiving on a Monday or something . . . :crazed: )

Thanks to all for being here. :)

Beast
11-28-2002, 07:25 PM
Happy Turkey Day, everyone. Now, get in line so I can get rid of some of these leftovers. Gobble Gobble. :)

*JJB starts handing out plates of turkey, mashed taters and gravy, stuffing, candied yams, cranberry relish, rolls, and pumpkin pie with whipped cream.* :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
11-28-2002, 09:26 PM
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and if you plan on going out to a mall or someplace else shopping for tomorrow, please don't get run over.

(in his best Frankenstein a la Phil Hartman from SNL)

"Turkey (waves his hand) . . .Gooooooooooooooooooooddd!

Exhaust Port
11-28-2002, 09:50 PM
Happy Thanksgiving and good luck against the shopping crowds tomorrow. $2.99 for Ep. 2 figures at TRU! I wish I didn't have to work.