PDA

View Full Version : The star wars logo- where can i make one

neonblade
11-29-2002, 09:05 PM
Hi every one,

I was looking on the web and I was wondering where I can find the font from ATOC on the official poster- u know- star wars- line- episode II- AOTC- You know lol- i mean i did find some but I hade to download them then I didn't know how to use them. I jus need some help, thanks

neonblade

JEDIpartner
12-01-2002, 05:05 PM
If you have WINDOWS and you go into your "Settings" section, it SHOULD give you instructions on installing the fonts. I installed "EPISODE I", which is the regular lettering font and "STAR JEDI LOGO", which is pretty close to the one used in the "STAR WARS part".

this should have been put into the "General Discussion" section. You might have gotten a better response there.

I hope that bit up top points you in the right direction so you can start using the typeface.

Jedi Clint
12-01-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
If you have WINDOWS and you go into your "Settings" section, it SHOULD give you instructions on installing the fonts. I installed "EPISODE I", which is the regular lettering font and "STAR JEDI LOGO", which is pretty close to the one used in the "STAR WARS part".

this should have been put into the "General Discussion" section. You might have gotten a better response there.

I hope that bit up top points you in the right direction so you can start using the typeface.

You may be right JP.