PDA

View Full Version : Where is the love???

The Bald Ewok
11-04-2001, 07:08 PM
You know I am sooo glad that AOTC trailer is out, but I just cant believe that there isnt as much attention to it as TPM. Yeah I know that GL didnt want the same hype for AOTC as it was for TPM, but come on this star wars!!! There is going to be hype no matter what you do, and I think its a disgrace that there isnt as much media attention to it. I havent heard anything about AOTC from a media stand!! Its soooo weird not hearing anything about it!! Anybody else agree or disagree???

Wolfwood319
11-05-2001, 02:45 AM
Im kind of glad that there has been hardly any media attention. In all honesty, I think that's one of the things that killed TPM.

The more media hype, the less I'm compelled to care. I really don't feel like seeing the trailer on the 10 o'clock news, it takes some of the magic away from it when everyone is talking about it.

The 'Xir
11-07-2001, 03:06 AM
Yeah, I know what you mean BE, but I agree with Wolf, I'm glad there won't be as much attention drawn to it, becasue what happened with TPM was a disgrace! I think the over hype really had an adverse effect on fans as well as the movie going public!

Besides, it might mean that guys like JT will actually like this one, which will cut down on the amount of defending I will have to do, for every little thing they find wrong with EpII!!!! :p ;) :D

JediTricks
11-07-2001, 09:23 AM
Hey, I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Ep 1 hype was disappointing in its own context, but it had NOTHING to do with my opinion of the film.

Mandalorian Candidat
11-07-2001, 12:23 PM
You need some love Ewok? Come here, I'll give you a big hug. ;)

The 'Xir
11-07-2001, 04:12 PM
LOL HAHA!!! Just seeing if you were paying attention there JT! ;)
What'szzzzup?

Co Jo-Da
11-07-2001, 10:48 PM
Episode I was hyped up big time because it had been 15 years since a new Star Wars film had been released and 3 years since the Special Edition. Episode II isn't hyped as much as Episode I simply because it doesn't have to be.:p

JediTricks
11-08-2001, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by Co Jo-Da
Episode I was hyped up big time because it had been 15 years since a new Star Wars film had been released and 3 years since the Special Edition. Episode II isn't hyped as much as Episode I simply because it doesn't have to be.:p 2 years between the SEs and Ep 1, not counting the mania over the release of the SEs on video.

Xir, anybody ever tell you that you remind them of Kitster or that red-headed friend who promised Anakin death if he entered the race? ;)