PDA

View Full Version : fx anikin lightsaber from toysrus

jedishawn
12-02-2002, 04:40 PM
has anyone orderd the master replica anikin fx lightsaber from toysrus.com? and has it shipped i am still waiting for it to ship????????

Exhaust Port
12-03-2002, 09:24 AM
Man, I didn't even know that TRU was selling those things. I'll have to look into it.

jjreason
12-03-2002, 10:40 AM
My friend saw a live demo and ordered as soon as he got home. I don't think he's received it yet, however.

derek
12-06-2002, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Exhaust Port
Man, I didn't even know that TRU was selling those things. I'll have to look into it.

i don't think the store itself is selling them, just the website, which is actually amazon.com:)

Aric_D
12-20-2002, 08:45 PM
Actually the TRU here in Oklahoma city is selling them for 35.00 bucks I think...it's a cool looking toy...ahem...collectors Item.

derek
12-22-2002, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Aric_D
Actually the TRU here in Oklahoma city is selling them for 35.00 bucks I think...it's a cool looking toy...ahem...collectors Item.

i think you are mistaking the two plastic toy sabers for the FX version, there are two versions of anakin's saber, both sold by hasbro. one is the original released in may and a newer one made by tomy is the interactive anakin saber with yoda, qui-gon and obi wan's voices on it.

the FX saber being discussed here is made by master replicas and sells for $99-$150.:)

DarthChuckMc
10-10-2003, 08:22 PM
There is a company on eBay called "Rock Bottom" or something similar selling factory defects for $35. Some may have blemishes, some have problems with the sound chip, some may flicker a little...but $35 still ain't bad.